Posts by El Seriouse Cake

Yes, thats exactly what im calling you out for. Instead of participating in the event normally to have some nice and fun mass pvp u actively avoid fighting by joining forces. This so called strategy of yours is just a cheap way to deny any single guild a semi fair fight without being outnumbered so heavily that it simply is not possible to do anything. And what for? Some 100 views youtube video and a meaningless accessory. But why even bother having some fun in this dead game, right? Better win a meaningless event by afk tactics. Gratz.

as much as i hate to say this , & i said this shit so much ( this client doesn't give a damn about the game fun or balance) but you got a point.

i've been here long enough to know , no matter what you say , no thing will change, so it's the best just to talk shit or speak the trueth , not really angry at all of this since , i'm not expecting much from this client. but i get ur point even tho doesn't apply on me

Hate to Be Rude or unGreatful or anything but , all these Dogis are actually in game files? why are you Releaseing 1 by 1 ? to make it more hype ? i don't see anyone actually wearing that pot , or wearing that dogi , ( for real now) , also let's talk about % & how it works , simple as Ultra said , a party that is full Speed , can basicly do anything in this game , but a Crit party will suffer specialy in ccbd , idk why not use the Old Forumla we had back in POB , it was looking good both in pve & pvp , i guess some ButtHurt players change the Game Hoster Mind, lol i find it quite funny how , this shit is still wrong , like if u can take 1 month to make 1 thing right , dbog fighting system should've been done since 2017. but who am i kidding , at this point , player's that have advantage in this game ( popular Douchebags ) can actually change the "mods" idea's & get their shit applied , when actual messed up shit from almost every player wanting in this game , basicly get's called as " Fan Service "

lemme just stop you right there. [2: There was a zeni duplication glitch, and while people got banned for it, I doubt nobody got away with it. ] they did get away with it & somehow they were allowed to come back to the game , & oh boy i know a bunch of them

Sendoku Chill Champ , the whole Smack you're Nuts Online is Buged , so does it really matter , i mean come on ip banned players aren't ip banned anymore so , cheating or bugging = no thing in this game lol , so just chill in plat or somewhere else.

i got tilted when i see some comments like this one , i don't understand how daneos is working on the project he is gonna focus on the pvp ? this is what it seems too !

there is no logic on the devlopment he works on quest then goes to balance then wow tmqs !! he can at least tell us how he is working he have to cuz we are the community of the game !

so know if we talk about real bugs we are complaining ? so if i ask about the new cap date i'am complaining as well ? wow just wow !

i don't think that adding dogis will gonna help us sorry but it's not the best update we got not even close to --'

ahm buddy , hate to bring it to you but , translation is being made by modreators , Dogi's mostly are hidden content or the thread behaviour did that some people got select'd as winning dogis. so let's just forget about what you said alright? , let the guy does his job even tho its a half ass one. you still get to play the game.

this thread was already made by someone else i think, but this is a improved Version of it, i'd post this on suggestion's but , this is more of a problem than suggesting something , so let's start with the basics. Dash skill , useable as ssj , not giant ( cause of his giant size understandable) but why not pure ? if it can fly & use certain emotes even tho emotes are also disabled for that transformation why not Enable dash skill for pure's:?: there is no thing broken about it. since all the skills they have are 2 aoe's , i don't see them having any stun etc..) , but that's not what i'm here for , i'm here for: cause at a certain time in Dev server i was able to use Dash skill on Pure Majin , so no comment's about (oo but there is no animation for it) yes there is. if pure can charge, can fly , can use pick up emote even tho the emote is disabled in the emotes section. he can dash , just a simple Config Fix from Daneos , & boom you can actually gather mobs & use you're aoe's in a more betterway. now i'll show some Example's below of what i'm talking about.

i'd Create a Poll for this but , it's really something that it just should be enabled since there is no down fault for it , only good side. that actually majin class's can use their transformation in a more better way. i'd suggest instant transmission for puremajin , since kidbuu was able to use in the the (buu saga) but hey , that's over doing it. so let's just stick with the TLQ skill that every race should be able to use(but giant namekian)cause that would be scary lol.

so while (a picking up quest) you are able to use this emote. : https://gyazo.com/af6945105be686bcfa335e5db0db4ea6

but when actually using other emotes it just doesn't work?: https://gyazo.com/1c31bf2c597aafbe6b5cf539d5dfd6e1

you are probably wondering ( why isn't he showing dash animation that he talk'd about ) cause you need commands to use it.

(fun fact about kid buu): when he went to kai world ,& i think other world ? where krillin & yamcha died.( too much?^^ alright let's stay with the dash skill passive:whistling:) x240-IU-.jpg

was Waiting for a Thread Like this for Quite a Time , everything you said is 100% Right, (But) you got one thing wrong , it's not 7500 zeni Moded dogi, it's a Legit Boudkai Dogi Rewards for 1st 2nd 3rd. so yeah 0 effort was put into founder packs , now about sk , we sure can figure a nerf that won't kill the class, i think you're sk Nerf thread might help out a bit, last i'd give this thread about 2-3 days till it get's closed for no reason , or a bull shit reason xD Regards. Have Fun in Open Ball Online

ur scouter is broken , you need to go to any Merchant & Fix you're Scouter , so you can see Mobs again. also if you're Scouter is Off Press "T" to turn it back on.

bold & life steal ? , oh just Disable sk class than lmao , nah i got a better one , Remove all sk attacks, & switch every skill with special beam cannon to balance it off.

i think the same , not sure the moment you feel like you're not going to drop , you just drop 7... so i think it might not changed , it's just the area's player's are at are really bad at droping