Posts by nikolassj

Sorry for this late reply.
    @jameba thanks for recognizing me I guess... I seriously did never expect that'd someone tag me like that.

Long story short, I was an maining Ultimate Majin on the TW server 2. Won twice 2nd party budokai and went on a lot of PvE with the following build
    Also & almost won 3rd place solo but I was out of luck with Divine as my opponent.

You can farm easily with kid buu, your buffs should last around 25+ minutes, you have all of the important buffs maxed. Also kid buu is pretty useful for qualifying into the budokai (that was literally the only way to qualify as an Ultimate Majin), in PvE you would transform & help then go back to normal, re-buff & transform again...
    You can eat debuffs, poison (there are bosses with insane poison dots), abdominal damage... Even remove stuns/paralyze from yourself.

In 5v5 party budokai your job will be to buff everyone asap & spam KD the Plasma Majin or enemy healer.
    "Hyper Bomb" is great for AoE KD + 40% phy. dmg debuff.
    "Dyanmite Horn" for single target KD.
    Eat debuffs & support your healer non stop by healing him, or the focused target.

In solo budokai your job will be to survive & win by draw.
    Note: This build is old meta, feel free to experiment.

I do miss the oldest meta where you could farm & kill easily with "Spin" & "Fire Spin" skills :(

I enjoy your videos.
    I want more, might help me on deciding if I should go DW later when the beta gets released~

Edit: Whoa, you literally one shot everything :O
    Mind sharing your build & item stats with us?

In my opinion all classes are viable in PvP & PvE, its just harder for some. That's why people go with the easier ones when they wanna either PvP or PvE.

I'd love to go DW for example but I am probably gonna go with Turtle Hermit, because I am lazy and wanna easy farm & burst stuff :D
    But honestly, none of you is wrong. Most of the classes will need some "polishing" (Dark Warrior, Grand Chef, Ultimate Majin, maybe Karma & Plasma idk...) after the game gets finally released & stable.

If my memory doesn't cheat me you have to collect it and then get the rewards for the quest.
    When you collect the "Cactus Pickle" here it doesn't count. I tried collecting it three times but nothing happened.
    Here are two pictures:

Not sure if this can be considered a bug since the server is unstable...
    The game froze and I got the "You have been disconnected." message. After that when I tried to log in I got this message.
    I guess the server still thinks that I am online, logged in?

When I switch to full screen the colors change, it gets darker and idk... The colors simply get bad and the game gets unplayable.
    When I took a scrn shot, the colors were just fine on it.

I am using Windows 10 32 bits, probably have the latest drivers & software installed... I don't know.
    Am I the only one?

At level 70 you can and will most likely work on getting geared up for both PvP & PvE which is still a pretty long & exciting event if you ask me, also fight with & for your guild, attend budokai's, the platform is a pretty nice place to waste time as well.
    I simply can't wait to jump into the game & PvE with my friends :3

If I am not mistaken Mighty Majin already has an taunt skill, in the 70lvl patch they added a very similar, just longer taunt skill to the Ultimate Majin skill tree. I find it very useless.

Besides buffing, debuffing, supporting & transforming into Kid Buu, Ultimate Majins know to be pretty useless and passive at later levels (depending on build).
    They are pretty tanky tho, so here's my suggestion. If you guys could remake the single target taunt from the Ultimate Majin skill tree into an AoE one, that'd be great.
    They could control the aggro and lessen the work and worries of the party in general besides sitting there spamming heal & cures.