Posts by Box-head(boxbox)

those food buff ideas frankly are too high of values in my opinion. class like grand chef majin and ultimate majin would be completely replaced by food buffs if the values were that close. I think at max lp% and con % should be limited to 12%

5. Food buffs should be in play there ( would last 5 min only) soo without buffer to buff you, you would use food buffs but would cost zeni too or you could craft them with materials + zeni (good zeni sink) or way to earn money cuz you could sell them

Interesting idea there iceman!

I would add my spin to it.

food buffs would have to be like you said 5mins in adjuration also I would recommend adding that they should be weaker than buffs you would receive from any class. for example the best food prop you can get is 7 props vs the grand chefs 14 props or ultimate's 17 props.

another example would be food prop that only give 12% lp regen. So ultimates lp% buffs would be still top dog but there would be other options.

I would make food buffs a pve exclusive item only so it doesnt break pvp anymore than it currently is.

with syren now in charge of balance team and cosmic angel there representing turtles i trust the balance of this game will be fixed.

Some people use multi client because they don’t like to rely on others. Most people aren’t dependable at all. Why wait on someone else when you can do it yourself. Especially when you just have a bunch of humans running around and not as many people playing other classes.

I understand the voting and farming situation though. It may solve the botting problem because back in tw botting was still a thing due to multi clienting. Hopefully there will be less in the new client but... hasn’t the damage already been done? How can you bounce back from this?

How can the server bounce back from the current situation. wiping the server and removing multiclient. ensuring that players cant craft or drop items above there level. Implementing anti bot system.

thats how they can bounce back

IP doesn't work because people have siblings, so if you block it how will two members of the same house play

you dont necessarily have the same ip address as a sibling when playing on separate computers. Its also very common to have separate internet connection types in first world countries in europe, north america, and Asia.

only problem i can see is folks using common shared vpns to play this game will be block or limited to 1 connection.

simple solution get a paided vpn to play.

bien dicho

If the problem with the multi-client it's for cause of Chinese, better add ip block for Chinese,and create slot 2 in the server exclusive Asian people. Or all want play with Chinese for have many dc.?

I can not support such an idea. Blocking out a county due to ethnicity is wrong on so many levels. Its more than just Asians abusing this game many english, hispanic, br, german, and other hackers from different countries and back grounds have abuse this game and its systems.

removing multi client solves the problem of people utilizing multiple bots to either grab a tonne of upgrade stones and/or sell items created by fraud.

Now I would mention that having a bot def programmed withing the game would also help stem the problem. But there is still another problem within this current version of the game that exist

people multi accounting to solo dungeons, ccbd tmqs.etc this is abuse of the system as well. the idea of any mmorpgs is to work with others to accomplish task not solo with 5 accounts at once!

Removing multi-client would increase player cooperatively in the community. might also reduce the toxicity (that would be an added bonus;)).

People now say there wont be enough buffers and healers. Well maybe better systems might become available in the future so we dont have to wait forever to find a party, maybe a in game que system. or other modes that offer parties without these important classes a chance to run these dungueons.

Shouldn’t be able to do everything alone, should require making friends and establishing communication with others. Playing the game solo is not the Way MMORPG are designed to be played. I respect your decision for wanting to do things alone and many things you will be but dungeons should require team Work and if you can’t work as a team then failure is in your future.

pryde is back! yes! yes! yes! missya buddy boomboxbob here.!

also I agree with the multiclient direction daneos is going with. It forces players to play together instead of having teams with 1 or 2 people controlling mutliple charactors.

Another thing i hope dbog looks at in the future is making the game harder version in ccbd, uds and tmqs. I would like that any boss has a 50% chance to have a unremoval random buff of recover 200% lp points from autoattack. this would force speed parties to switch gears on the fly.

another random debuff i hope all bosses to have is remove all buffs on target. this would force the party buffer to be vilgilant and always ready to rebuff the party.

I agree with this it will also make people who sell crafted items another way to make some zeni

pls can you explain how lvling is easy in dbo i only got to lvl 43-44 in 2 days cant seem to get exp faster , i am a solo player

if you can get in dungeons with a few friends leveling is rather easy.

also their isnt much challenge interms of leveling up due to the fact most players characters dont die in pve.

using 200% exp scrolls in complement to repeating dungeons gets exp rather quickly.

in my opinion spirtualist are not capable of winning 1v1 solo budokai if all users have the same knowledge

heres some ideas i came up with but tbh i never tested them at all

against martial artist try slow dash backwards max spirit ball (martial artist shouldnt be able to move)then sleep (not sure if this will work or not thou)

against warriors same thing except your more likely to win. warriors will try gain distance with charging fist so keep out of that 24m range.

against dragon clan.- not much of a chance (near impossible) they can stun u with antenna beam, prevent you from charging rp and heal all damage you inflict.

in between antenna beams cast slow, keep distance since dragon clan have only 1 kd. use props and cast energy reduction on your self to try get some health back, use spiritaul damage cut to lower damage output.

pray ya get a kd in and pray sleep somehow gets off... :(

against mightymajin

spam slow at start button cause they gonna candy ya. if your slow hits before candy u have a chance to sleep your opponent, he wont touch ya with much. if there candy hits first and they spin ya its gg.

against wonder majin

probably near impossible there 45m shout will always hit first, they can get instant rp, stone stun u, or confuse you. basically you will be locked in some stun for whole match.

try stack dex gears.

try draw wonder in using shout and force him/her to ring themself out. shout always lands infront of the target so if you get close to edge and face outwards they will ring themselves out.

Sendoku was a crane that was good with this trick.

note thou that wondermajin can get instant rp and has 2 long range kds if u see them gonning for a kd get the hell away from edge.

sadly this stradgey is near impossible to pull off and requires the opponent to be dumber than shit.

in short spirtualist can beat mighty majin, marital artist and warriors with some skill and good gears.

but against dragon clan and wonder majin you dont have much of a prayer. its just how this game is.

if we tinker the balance of spiritualist for kid budokai it could adversely affected the crane and turtle class to make them broken.

were kid budokai isnt as important compared to the higher levels i doubt any changes will be made to the kid classes

i love this suggestion hopefully it gets added in the future!

crane damage is super slow in preliminaries it isnt effective to score kills thats what he means.

he saying change the damage and duration of cranes dots just for preliminaires so it can stand a better chance of moving on

Crane dont need any boost for now and thousand slashes should be deleted because this class is a fakin doter

meh its only a good skill for killing tanks in particular ultimates. I think this skill should be removed as well

but I dont agree with you zolty on crane not needing a boost in some things and nerfs for other things hear me out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________-

Crane buffs

DOT changes

cranes need more usefulness with other dots than bleed. by implementing these changes to the 3 dots below

cranes can actually have a true mixture of dots to utilize on there opponent.

REASON FOR THESE SUGGESTIONS IS NO CLASS IN THIS GAME OTHER THAN CRANE CAN HAVE THERE 2BEST MOVES COMPLETELY CANCELLED

OUT BY ACCESSORIES, THE ONLY gurantee option was solid bleed but with these changes

cranes can be more versitile, competitive , and useful in the dbog pvp and pve scene.

crane cyclone change: this to be adominal dot. this would also give some use for level 5 aoe spirt tongs.

keep damage and aoe at current sp values.

do not touch solid bleed its fine where it is! range is fine damage is fine

poison bleed: suggestion heres what I would like done for poison bleed to make it more viable in

combat pvp and pve no crane uses it at 7 sp due to its laughable damage and range. Keep the 1 second

cast time for all sp! and make the damage and range as accordingly.

1 sp 45 posion damage per 2 seconds range 25m

2 sp 66 poison damage per 2 seconds range 25m

3 sp 81 poison damage per 2 seconds range 28m

4 sp 100 poison damage per 2 seconds range 28m

5 sp 125 poison damage per 2 seconds range 30m

6 sp 175 poison damage per 2 seconds range 30m

7 sp 205 poison damage per 2 seconds range 35m

______________________________________________________________________________________________-

Crane Nerfs: yes some of cranes skills need some minor changes since theres no reduction gears of skills

crane freeze, the duration is very long tbh with no accessories to nerf duration this skill needs a change :(

1 sp should give 8 seconds

2 sp should give 12 seconds

3 sp should give 16 seconds

Sleep yes some folks wont be happy that im mentioning this but lets look at the facts this skill

has a 23 second duration and has no reduction duration of accessories,

with cd rp ball and cd gear its almost spam-able.

I suggest reducing the cd reduction ball by a minimum of 50%, this prevents ridiculous spam ability of this skill.

____________________________________________________________________________________________-

PVE fixes

Crane Freeze: pve only allow it to be used in ccbd but nerf the duration by 75% then it wont be too overpowering.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Turtle

Suggestion to help turtle against Cranes there counter class

Its common knowledge that cranes are one of the hardest classes for turtles to defeat in pvp. heres an idea

for turtle to help them against crane class

I say for spiritual damage breakthrough

add a reduce sleep duration by 33% to the spiritual damage breakthrough skill at 1sp. by reducing sleep duration turtles

stand a better chance against cranes since cranes are almost guaranteed to get the first stun off.

I think turtles would appreciate this idea coming form a crane who has bullied ya a bit :)

turtle book made the damn thing gender equal its agonizing to some players to have to play a female character just for the sake of getting a benefit of better pvp experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Turtle Buffs and nerfs

NERF

Turtle book give only 2 rp balls instead of full set. This gets spammed too much in pvp without consequence making them able to trap classes in a kd stun loop or ring out loop

Buff

hey need help in damage department! tanks are out damaging them something is wrong listen to what the turtles are sayin some have good ideas.

turtle rod hurl skill: give it more physcial damage so they can surpise classes that use only

energy defense armour, this will help them against energy defense walls who dominate them like ultimate majin .

1sp 180% physcial damage 257 physcial damage

2sp 200% physical damage 302 physical damage

3 sp 250% physical damage 360 physcial damage

4 sp 380% physical damage 420 physical damage

heres my suggestions to buff and nerf crane and turtle in these areas what do u think?

i find it hilarious that this thread has broken down to definitions of promise :evil:

although this has the community devided in the end its up to daneos not us.

resets have a fair bit of positives and negatives

negatives like donations will be down for a few months, some free to play players will leave .etc

positives game will have major reduction of bugs,hackers and limited ip connections .etc

thats all imma say

peace!