Posts by Czarpos

That is impossible for now. We need to wait until everything is finished and fixed. Then there might be further content.

Problem with the language patcher in the launcher should be fixed by now.
    This time you should be able to install the gloves mod without any issues as long as you follow the instructions.

is invisible only for you... Anywqys i toó tryed to put red goku dogi (roshi emblem) and that crashed my game.. Finally i decides delete the mod

This mod shouldn't crash your game. The reason it's not working is because you're doing something wrong.

No luck yet, but there may be a basic way of doing it. I saw something on dbocom.com about a hex editing method for model imports. The method has since disappeard, but we know it's possible via hex editing. This makes since, as people do stuff like this to edit camo textures from Modern Warfare - Modern Warfare 3. Maybe if we use the model ripper i shared with you before, edit and save as obj, then compare the edited obj to the original .dff, we could find a way to hex edit the obj and save it as a working .dff? I don't suppose you know anything about hex editing?

I did hex editing when I was doing my mods but I doubt there's a way to modify obj via this method. Basically... converter roughly changes the hex code, so difference between obj and dff is on every step.

Well, if you know there is actually a way to modify it correctly, then I suppose you can try things out.

Yo, i'm back! Anyway, you ever figure out the models Czarpos. If not, GTA III - GTA San Andreas uses the same extension and they have plugins. If you haven't figured it out, I might try to learn it by modifying a GTA SA .dff script to work with DBO .dff's and then write my own that I can release to the community.

I tried it but didn't work. If you can rework the plugin to work with DBO files, that would be great! Good luck!

The Invisible mod isn't working....im doind exactly what says in the instructions

There is an issue with installing this and many other mods that are using prop0.pak due to translation patch isn't installing corrently when ran through launcher. You just need to wait for Daneos to eventually fix this.

there is no fun in this system

Not yet, but just wait until the cash shop update and all that stuff. Daneos will probably change the source of getting white stones for everyone who can't afford to donate. Once you get white stones, upgrading will be easier and less painful.

but spending mor then 100 stone and ur pants steel +5 that certainly will destroy u like u gonna spend another 100 but bcuz of ur luck it will stay the same i didn't say make it easy we still can make it certain but hard even if it was spending 500 stone to make it +15 at least it will be certain better then luck u don't know how much stone it will take

That's why you have it hard and that's what are white stones for. It is supposed to depend on your luck, because if not, then it takes away the actual fun (ironically) of upgrading. System like this exists in most of mmos, if not in every. You just have to deal with it.

Yeah, there is a for sure way; White stones!

All jokes aside, the upgrading system definitely needs a re-work. I've been grinding through upgrade stones like crazy too.

Well, since white stones aren't going to be in cash shop anymore, then I suppose they will be added as a rare loot or something like that.

Upgrading up to +15 shouldn't be so easy, otherwise everyone would be running with best gear.

There is also an issue with stone drops, so for now it is barely possible to get anything above lv30 +15...

but why is my hair and eys blue already, after i did the ssj blue mod i can see different hair colours in game.i see people with light blue and bright green.

You must have messed something up. If you made backup of your game, I recommend you to copy all tex files from backup to your current game files.