Posts by Jo Jo

Remove the option of multiple clients, it is not a good option, maybe limit it to 2 or 3...

very true, these players noobs they do not know about the game and ask for things.

Add to shenron wishes:

1. New Vehicle
    2. A dogi which only you get from sheneon
    3. Legendary lv 60 weapons and armor
    4. Add a chest and call it shenron chest which contains random items.
    5. A title only got from shenron, or 5 different titles each title give a different stat.
    6. Give tokens.
    7. Give 1 wagu coin.

Good idea and Dogi balls

Denuevo tu???? ya te dije que mires los videos de Sendoku usando Crane en pvp asi aprendes a jugar y ves que tan bueno es crane en pvp.

Mira los videos de Sendoku usando crane en pvp Y deja de Llorar.

title of ccbd 150 is best...

i agree with some things you say....

I have to disagree on the 2nd point. I HATED the skill reset books back in Taiwan cause they were the ONLY option to reset your build. I couldn't test my builds and fool around for some time and then change it if it doesn't satisfy me. I HAD to build my character correctly from the start with only 1 skill reset book that you get later and THAT I didn't like at all.

I think the DBOG Team is doing a fantastic job to let us players decide when we want to reset our skills so we can test different builds out.

But well that's my point of view after all. ^^

you just want the easy things, that's boring and it takes away interest from the game PD: I'm not cash user.