Posts by malusaiyajin

Like everyone said it just doesn't make sense with Dragonball Online timeline to have it where we don't have strain on super saiyan transformation and here's why.

DBO is set 216 years after Goku left the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament to train Uub in Age 784 at the end of Dragon Ball Z. Thus bringing us to 1000 Age, where basically Like in the USA, or how it's going to be in the future of our world. we will breed into one race. So all humans have like 0.001 percent Saiyan blood that allows them to transform. It doesn't mean they can use the full power Saiyan form that Goku/Vegeta can have.

And I like the story how it is, we want to become almighty powerful suepr saiyan god but it just wouldn't make sense in DBO.

even goku and vegeta were draining energy during ssj and goku life too during kaioken. the fact now they dont get tired as easily cus they train a lot !

The issue isn't making it work to where you can enter UD,TMQ etc. Cause that is easy. Daneos can easily transport to budokai or tmq and take nice screenshot. Though there's no point if we can't play it. It has to be coded really well to run quickly otherwise server won't be able to handle it.

We're not about faking progress that we haven't finished. -cough-

what about tmq with time limit like it used to be back in old dbo ? :)

How about the "crafting exp".. receiving rate after successful craft is still 80%, or did you make it 100%? I always hated it when you crafted successful at the level you needed, but sometimes still didn't get exp for it..
    Thats all i would change, maybe the needed exp for craft lvl raise > lvl 20 could be lowered a litte bit like 10% but only for the lvls where you only receive 5 exp per craft!

thats not the exp rate but more the rate to get excellent or rare
    and yes its still 80%to get excellent and 20% to get rare

u know animes have subs.....

Hahahaha I was thinking the same malusaiyajin xD. But being that a "Joke", he's right, or some people need to do chores, go to the store to buy something for the house, or wtv and they like to leave the game open, maybe 'cause of nothing, maybe 'cause of low internet.

haha yea i used to do that. or back then i played dbo on laptop throught my phone internet. so i could play in bus and train on my way to school. and had to go afk cus cant walk on street with laptop in hand :p
    or whenever i had to go grocery i just left it afk cus my laptop loaded forever
    aniway i have a better idea then all the other guys above. since some stated till lvl 30 not many bosses... so my suggestion is till lvl 30 u get per 10 minutes 20 tokens or whatever. then after from quests or bosses

i meant the official server... lol, maybe i agree with you about removing tickets (but not only from cash shop, from the game) , but without the silver/brown chests only a few people will be able to do the dungeons etc

problem with tw players that never played old kr dbo want do everything quickly and get best stats quickly. with original dbo i mean old dbo before tw was released it was a complete different system wich old players did like better. except for some stuff like lvl 70 etc. and ppl did farm more then in dbo tw before it closed down. it was more fun and ppl did more tmqs to get the right armour etc. same with upgrade stones. if u farm lot just on normal mobs u will see u get a lot dropped. or maybe im just lucky and u unlucky? xD

All the things i stated already existed, im just making a little bit easier to get them. If you think this is boring, you think the same about the original. Boring would be if i asked him to sell +15 items at the cash shop lol.

original dbo never had upgrade tickets, brown/silver boxes. tw dbo wasnt original ;)

Why dont you just do ANTI-AFK.. If player is afk logner than 30minutes, he will be disconnected from the game...

Why dont you just do ANTI-AFK.. If player is afk logner than 30minutes, he will be disconnected from the game...

What if u need take a shit or anything and it takes longer then 30 min :P some ppl have bad internet will take them forever to load haha. Also stop using big letters

As the 2 posts above stated to add silver boxes.... dont do that daneos.... it destroys the game. Also remove the brown boxes from cash shop. So ppl play to try get good stuff instead of getting legendary stuff then changing stats. It destroys the game competition and ppl become more lazy

All the things u stated will make the game boring!!