Posts by TheAndypare

yo pensaba que las mazmorras o TMQs ya no se podrían hacer sin esperar antes 1 hora después de terminarla, por lo cual seria haciendo misiones el lvl up, el problema sera cuando muchas personas se amontonen para hacer misiones en 4 canales, y yo me pregunto si existiera un posibilidad de poder aumentar el grupo como para 6 o 7 personas maximo, o que vuelva la opcion que estaba en la pre open que contaban las misiones estando en la otra punta del mapa el que mataba los mounstros

quieren agregar el raid party con mas personas y la opcion q dices tu era un bug jajajajajaja

Nah, that would be dumb. Either remove them or keep them and make them hard to get. Not a single player should have like 500+ boxes lmao. That's unnormal af. I like removing better tho. Would mean ppl will need to actively farm for good stuff which will be worth more. Helps the ingame economy cuz everyone can make some money.

i want them removed too but craft gear will be better than ccbd cause of that

instead of removing the brown box you could limit the use to 10 times each item or something like that

---no cards, higher upgrade=less chance to success.

---broken possible from +5 for armors and +7 for weapons, if you get broken without white stone item is destroyed and you gotta pay zeny to recover it, with white it goes+0.

---fail possible from +4 for armors and +6 for weapons, if you fail with white stone nothing happens, without you get -1.

---make some zeny cost for upgrade, higher upgrade=more zeny, not crazy prices. all the zeny collected by the npc stacks up and every week who upgraded anything can join a"lottery". the winners spare that zeny.

---lower rarity of the item=higher chance to success.

sorry for bad english