Posts by Sqarlet

Alright first of to OP, keep calling sirab dumb for donating to the game lol? Jesus christ without the support from ppl like sirab and others your "dream come true" game would be non-extinct, so keep biting the hand that feeds you.

And the game is a shitton of p2w lol, take rare property balls as an example, to get the right amount and right stats you wuld need to farm zeni for countless of days, i cant even find them on auctionhouse. So someone farming legit 30 hours vs someone paying 5dollars for wagu coins with the same end result is not pay2win in your little bubble?

And no, there woooooooooooooooont be any added "SSJ 3 ULTRA INSTINCT YAAAAYY xDDDDDD COOL STUFFZ!!!!!!" or any other tmqs and us1 or new content for that matter, but the free working modders might give u some recolors of the dogis, sorry to burst your bubble kid.

and some sidenotes, League of legends is an mmo? really?
    and lastly roblox? cmonbruh? roblox really?

Alright so i just came back from a TMQ1 run without any healer, we searched for ages. It went fine but i just realised, that the spell energy reduction can be really usefull. You can't awlays rely on a healer being at your hand all the time so I made a minor change to the build.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…1020012211011122100011000

What I basically did was remove 3 SP in Spiritual Damage Boost (Energy attack gained will be 11 instead of 46 , loss of 35 energy attack)

added 1 point to Increased Persisted Damage Time cause it will give flat out 9 energy attack, whilst Spiritual Damage Boost at level 2 will give 19 altogether, 1 energy attack gained this way :--)

and 3 points in energy reduction, makes it so u can have the healing permanently if u use rp and cd reduction, tell me what you think

EDIT: It is especially usefull in keeping your kaoi-ken aswell, for a 35 reduced energy attack i feel like its worth, its the only healing we got and u can even help out teamates in a pinch

Oh thanks man, yes i see now great build. Never played Turtle or spiritualist before so im really new to it.

Completely agree with the changes you made, i have only one question. Is kaio-ken not viable?. Its a fun skill to play around, does the increased attack power help out alot? Give me your thoughts on kaio-ken for turtle.

Thoughts on this pure Pve build for hermit?

tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Turtle-Hermit&build=01004024000044000000303020010213011122100011000

Kamehameha level 2 for the knockdown followed up with spirit ball for the bonus 1.5 damage

Didnt bother with hypnosis since its not very viable on pve, sure it could have its moments, but the 5 sp to get there just isnt worth

Well this video i posted was fairly old there is a whole new way to approach Swordsman pvp and as you have not played it properly you wont know what i mean. Yes i know its not every ones favorite pvp game but i can guarantee you ask any of the Real players you will see that DBOs PVP is very unique compare to other MMOs and this is why so many enjoy it. If you think there is 0 skill involved in playing DBO PVP then you might aswell quit now. there are some classes which are luck based etc like fighter karma these classes are for simpletons. but if you really get going and you play a class that requires actual skill and thought like Cranes, Swordsman, Turtle etc you would know what i mean.

Been playing since korea so i think i know what im talking about, if you like the pvp in this game then you are entitled to your own opinion. No argument there. But you have to admit its not very skill based and very unbalanced and bland. Lost all motivation in pvp, i barely just do some Pve tmqs and dungeons here and there, not taking the game too seriously

you must have played some terrible pvp games then. I thought we could all agree on the pvp system being trash. I mean take your own video as an example, you start of with a stun, continuie with knockdown and other stuns and after 10-15 seconds match is over, other player didnt even get a chance to hit back. Not to mention the gear is also pay 2 win, 0 skill involved with pressing ur hotkeys 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 ,1 ,2 in succession

yeah to timezone 825km bettwen them ? kidding mee right ..

Dunno what you're trying to say?

Time between Alofi, Niue (04:52:57 NUT, 27 februari) and Apia, Samoa (05:52:57 WST 28 februari) is higher than just 24 hours as you stated would be a "myth".

Regardless if its 26 hours or 24 hours Is still not the main important thing in this thread.