Posts by ratkid

chitoxp ur spam doesnt make any sensé why do you want scan gear? I dont want you to see my gears so its my right to disable it hence why we need thé Old option, and u Silly i know many ppl who scan gears to tell opponent of said scanned player what hé wears thus giving unfair advantage, this shouldnt even be à debate i should HAVE THE RIGHT to hide my gears because i dont want tards to scan me.

What makes you unnable to do the same? scan your enemy too to see what he will wear to fight you..

• Mobs bug: the mobs inside Yahhoy Fort West, don't fight , they only stand up in front of me.
    • Pg bug: sometimes the RP bar no charge , even though i press the button
    • Many quests are bugged and i can't complete it

The RP bar bug has to do with dying, it seems that when you "overcharge" your rp when you resurrect it gets bugged. with overcharge i mean keep charging it when you have all your balls up

I hate the kind of people that thinks only that saiyans use kaioken.. there are other races that need kaioken too.. and their transformation is not always on .. like nameks.. who last 10 min and then a fuck you 1hour cd.. they need kaioken.. SSJ is not meant to be the leader and lord of everything like the series.. get over it

When they get implemented pls make them able to dash/fly.. many times they get obstructed, like in tmq4 pure majin cant dash to jump a cliff and need to loose transformation to continue

Im not saying there is something ilegal here.. i just wonder what kind of deal the one who is leading this have with the old company that created dbo.. because we can still see the logo and name of the old company that made dbo in the first place and also see DBO CT TW in a lot of places.. did they just did some kind of deal so you guys can use the game and avoid legal problem by putting their name in the project?

yea when aggro gets fix dende will be putting out 40k heals stealing the aggro from the tank. And its nothing not getting Nerfed the damage calucation is broken on ALL classes
    And you keep mentioning cranes freeze skill, the animation is broken on that skill, and other skills have animation bugs aswell. This thread isn't a Nerf this or balance this skill. This thread is for broken skills, passive, damage and defense calucation. So don't post anything if your not trying to help list any broken that I listed above.

Its not broken.. grab a calculator and a dende.. check if 3391*8 is not 27k.. add RP or energy attack and done.. if you want to nerf that you have to change the skill.. because the skill says INCREASE HEALING EFFECTS.. meaning the total heal number is increased by 800%

so this guy doesent get it anybody keeps telling him an argument and he responds by complaining about turtle kame waves wich btw has 48 cooldown and its not that spamable and also turtle is a glass cannon im sorry it will deal dmg this is so unfair to build dmg and deal dmg right?

so this guy says its ok to build damage and deal damage.. but not ok to build heals and heal... the human mainstream logic is real, dende may not have ultra long cd but has high ep cost.. skills are not cheap and also the AoE heals or HoT have longer CD too.. only one heal has 3 sec cd.. and it is single target.. i dont see an issue to have a short cd strong single target heal.. if dende spams it steals aggro... and ep pool goes down faster.. but well.. i guess the class supossed to be the best healer must be equal at hp healing to poko priest :D

First.. max heal is 30k.. second.. Namek Tanks-Majins buffers, humans with lots of con have more than 15k hp, also..the calculation is correct, the heal buff clearly says 800% heal effects increase.. 800% of the base heal(3391 if my memory recalls correctly) is 27k.. why does that piss you off so much?

+ People doing AoE crits of 30-40K and you cry broken at healing?...