Posts by bonusminutes

no but in a xenoverse forum you get a answer faster then waiting here for it

Thats probably true. Im not too worried about getting a super speedy response and I dont wanna bother signing up for another forum right now, so Ill take my chances. Besides, I like the community here from what Ive seen so far, and I dont find that a lot. All the better reason to stick around.

i think you are in the wrong forum.... ask in a xenoverse forum

I see other people discussing DBX2 on this forum. I figure that the "Games" section is the most appropriate place to ask this here, and this being a Dragon Ball forum I didnt think that this was inappropriate, especially because, as I mentioned, other people are discussing DBX2 on here.
    Im already a member here and didnt consider going to look for a Xenoverse specific forum, just as I didnt go looking for a Dragon Ball Super specific forum when I discussed DBSuper stuff in the anime section earlier today.

Am I breaking a rule?

In Xenoverse 2 can you wear the clothes you want because you think they look good without worrying about sacrificing stats? I remember in Xenoverse 1 you had to wear one of the 2 or 3 top tier clothing sets if you wanted your maximum stats. It was really frustrating, because there were some cool clothing options, and the game just teased you with them like "Oh sure, you can wear it, but youl be weaker for it". I know there was the accessories that were stat free, and therefore free to select from without worry, but I mean the actual clothes sets.

Did they fix this in Xenoverse 2? Like did they add a "cosmetic slot" or something for clothes so that you can wear the best stat clothes but show a better looking set?

I never regret it lol~ I usually if I get really interested in a show or character I'll go purposely google things or look spoilers up because I don't want to wait to know some things.I actually just started watching Super this past week. I was going to wait until the English came out, but I finally decided there was absolutely no way I could wait that long -_- butttt I've almost watched them all now I was planning on finishing it today since I'm off work.

You only had to wait a little longer, the English dub is in the works. But I guess youd still have to wait for them to release every episode and that would take forever. I started watching when it was around episode 20 or so with the same mindset. Even though the Japanese voices are absolutely horrible, I couldnt wait for the English. Its not the same without Vegeta's signature scratchy voice.

Youtube it, it looks really interesting. The arcade machine spits out actual playing cards instead of the way youd expect other arcade games to spit out tickets or something. And you have a capsule corp plastic credit card type thing that is essentially your profile with experience points and game progress on it. Id love to play it.

Ive got SSJ Trunks and Baby fused with Janemba. Japanese only unfortunately, but really nice cards.
    Heres the Baby Janemba one I have. Theres like a dozen different SSJ3 Trunks card, but I cant find the one I have on google:

180?cb=20150516205809

No it's okay lol I saw the spoilers thing, I'm just one of those weird people that likes to read spoilers xD

I have a buddy who's the same way. He always wants to hear spoilers and then regrets it later. Even so, I figured the title was even kind of a spoiler, so I changed it to be less revealing.

Catch up though. The last few episodes are pretty good.

Super Janemba in terms of design and his portal business. I remember being an awe of the unfathomability of Kid Buu's power. However, after seeing the Janemba movie I was in further awe thinking "This thing could probably wipe the floor with Buu if you put them in the same space".

Vegeta in terms of development, relatability, and being a general badass. Even before he was my favorite I liked his moveset the best with Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash etc. My young mind was smitten with his blind fury moulded into meaningful fury over the course of the show and how hearing "Galick Gun!", "Big Bang Attack!" or "Final Flash!" held so much more weight than hearing "Kamehameha!" or virtually any other spoken technique in the show (although Tri-Beam holds a lot of weight too). His signature techniques were rare and usually marked something being obliterated unlike the dime-a-dozen Kamehameha.

They did mention it, that a god of destruction will die if the Kaioshin die, was a few episodes back from where I am, and I'm on ep 60 currently. I think it was 57 or 58 though, Whis explained it to Goku.

Alright, Im just an oblivious PoS then. should have paid closer attention.
    Also if youre just on Ep.60 I might have spoiled stuff for you here. Sorry :[

Kaioshin-sama had died, when the Kaio-shin of a universe dies the god of destruction for that universe also dies to create a balance between creation and destruction. :<

Ahh ok. That would make sense. Did they mention that somewhere and Im just a deaf idiot, or is that some lore not divulged in the show?

Alright so Zamasu said that he (or he and Black, whatever) killed all of the other Gods in their timeline. Are we supposed to believe that either of them are capable of killing Beerus? Because I dont.

Furthermore, they would have had to have exterminated all of their timeline's Gods before Black's trip to the "current time" when he chased Trunks' time machine through the time rift. Goku beat his ass as just regular SSJ. Theres no way that Black could have beaten Beerus before gaining SSJ Rose (or even after he gained it, in my opinion).

They briefly talked about how Whis, like other attendants, go dormant when their God is killed, which would imply that this is the case.

I have a hard time believing that even Zamasu/Black fusion could take down Beerus, let alone them on their own, let alone back when Black was weaker than SSJ Goku.

I like DBSuper but it definitely contradicts itself sometimes.

In the majin questline around lvl 8, I defeated the big saiba-crab monster quest and when I turned it in, I got an item "Odd Box" that says to right click it to start a quest. However, when i right click it, it just says "Quest Failed". I can repeat this over and over but I dont get a quest. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

EDIT: I restarted DBO and now I am able to get the quest. I probably should have tried that in the 1st place.

Hey, thanks man. Found it with your help. I was checking around the area with the red circle the whole time. I really appreciate it.

no, it not past the dogs. Just open the map and check for a red circle north east above the camp.maybe you need to change channels because mob is bugged or got killed by other player.. I can t check atm, because i can t log in atm - since i m on vacation.. :-)

Ive checked the circle and the entire rest of the area north of the majin camp. The circle is where I killed the sharp saibamen. Even changing channels doesnt help.

if i remember right it is a little north above the majin camp with lvl 5 to 7 quests.. it is a "super" mob. a flying saiba surrounded by 4 or 5 other green saibas.. Just check the map by pressing "M" and walk to the red circle..

Ive looked north of the majin camp up until I started coming across the Lower Patrol Dogs. I scoured the entire area pretty well and cant find them. Are they past the Lower Patrol Dogs?

maybe its the same place, i remember when i was a lvl 14 human there was a quest that i needed to kill mobs but i couldnt find it so i killed randomly till i found the mobs

Im pretty confident that its not in the same place. Its an open desert area with good visibility and I searched the entire area more than once.

So early on in the majin questline you get this quest to kill 7 sharp saibamen and 1 gold saibaman. The sharp saibamen are everywhere, and I killed 7 of them, but I cant find a gold saibaman anywhere. I follow the quest arrow and it just shows me a ton of sharp saibamen. Ive looked all over the area but cant find any gold saibamen. Ive attached a snapshot of the quest opened up in a window. Anyone know what Im supposed to do here?
    gold_saiba.png

Also, I made a thread about another quest with unclear goals, and it still isnt resolved. Im still looking for a solution. Heres the link to that:
    Students of Water Bridge Quest Help

EDIT: Cosmo found it in the posts below.

Probably wont get either because college costs a billion dollars. My buddy is giving me his old Omega Ruby in a few days, and I havent played that, so thatl do for now.
    If I got it, I dont care about which version I got, but Id go fire starter because come on, fire starter.

i dont mind the rose part its more the introduction that lacks uuhm lets say we all know that the super saiyan form is achieved with great emotions but what black lacks is that emotion maybe he has some past traumas that he dealt with but nothing is explained. so now my question is what triggered the super saiyan transformation and how did he achieve it. + WHAT IS HIS BACK STORY since he is not Zamasu

I think its a separate transformation from actual SSJ ascension.Clearly Black is some unnatural bastardization of a saiyan, Goku specifically. I think that Super Saiyan Rose is probably more so a result of whatever Black naturally is combined with Goku's saiyan power.Its probably something that saiyans themselves cant actually attain and isnt comparable to a natural, anger induced, SSJ ascension. I assume that like Goku's body, its a warped and malformed remnant of what would have naturally been.