Posts by Darkclox

Instead of doing that, why not removing all those items like Turtle Book and Fighter pot, so no classes have advantages against others. OR, adding an equal to all classes because things needs to be balanced and not to classes need to be privileged.

"1 shot everything" starts at level 42, when you get the kamehameha :D

But yea, I agree. Kame is kinda the best for AoE and big damages.

Although, if you like to gather tons of mobs and then 1 shot them, I'd suggest you make a buffer or a healer as well.

How can a dende one shot tons of mobs?

What about curse and life steal? What about the stun and the debuff that lowers your defense?

Bold strike is too op, you can win battles with it because it is spammable because the SK has a lot of everything.

What is the thing that SKs don't have that completely negates other kits? They have:
    A lot of CC (that doesn't put them into danger against a melee class)
    Tons of defense
    High damage and % bleeding (abismal damage)
    Tons of health
    Defense reduce because if they didn't hit hard enough with their defense reduction they will hit awfully high
    Anti-critical
    Anti-fear and anti-confusion, bruuuuhhhhhhh
    They can close the gap if you fail your combo with pulling you
    Ways of recover HP.

What they do not have?
    Dodge rate
    They should mind their focus when fighting against humans and majins
    They can miss.

What do you guys think about this? Shadow Knight always dominated the game with a rotation of 4 moves that with a good gear killed anybody in PvP. But isn't it strange for a class that is supposed to TANK do that kind of damage? I mean, look at the Dark Warrior, he's the best definition of Tank: sturdy, not very high damage (although it is too low), tanky as fk. But what about the SK, why do he needs curse, bleed, anticrit, fear, stun, hell! He has it all, he seems like he was made to tank players and not mobs.

If SK get's less damage output on players, maybe we could see other types of combos or some other way to win a budokai, but with the way it is a full +15 SK will dominate the budokai everyday with no effort.

I don't know what exactly is causing the FPS drops, but the guild members list FPS drop has been reported in and will hopefully be fixed soon. I'm pretty sure all players experience this (well I've heard from multiple players that they do have this issue, and I do also myself).

I don't know if this can help but, whenever I'm changing zones, when the game is charging mobs it freezes then charges and stops my bike.

Hey, just as the title says I have problems while playing:

Whenever I'm walking on my scouter, I have like a sudden fps drop whenever traveling between mobs areas and the scouter instantly stops
    I have the same FPS drops when I'm scrolling down on my guild members list.

This can't be a CPU problem, because even when I lowered the graphics, I had the same high FPS with High graphics and the same sudden drops when ''charging mobs''.
    I also have the same FPS drops when fighting, something that never happened in higher end games.

Can someone explain what is this?

But bro, platform is just platform there is nothing to lose there, just you losing patience to some troller. There are better things to do in DBO rather than sitting on platform. Instead of putting walls and things I would prefer a map with open world PvP that would be great.

This.

People think that DOTs are instant and quickly forget each letter ''Damage OVER TIME''

Like seriously, why can't we make it free or cost in-game money past level 30 (or 29 I don't remember). Why would we need a book that is sold in cash shop to skill reset everytime? But well, if that's a way of getting money for the server make at least 1 reset past level 30 cost in-game money and then buying that skill reset book.

What do you think about this?

Guys think about it, in the official when was the last time that a Crane won 1 v 1 even with their 1k slashes normal? I hope that this is just a mistake but you're making cranes a lot useless than they were before. As some other guy said above, the accessories make crane bleed build useless, so anyone can destroy them with shitty accessories so, instead of NERFING let's BALANCE, like: ok we nerf the 1k slashes, let's at least cap anti-bleed at 60% or 50% or let's buff abdominal pain so it can be actually used in a *** battle. DOTs sucks in PvP, which should not be.

Also this isnt a game of strategy, is about a basic rotation and gear (u see a crane, equip anti-bleed, if they build poison or fire... too bad, they will be dead before they can actually do any *** damage)