Posts by XeoLee

Hi evryone, I was basically wondering what the titles says.. I've noticed these 2 skills, can't be used at the same time, and both are similar.

Which one do you think is better to max? Why?

Spirited roar, because it increases your skills damage and auto attacks by 30% at max.

So it's good if you use attack speed too.

DBOG team are working hard to fix bugs.

Don't forget that there is only 1 developer not like retail dbo that has a whole team of developers. Daneos is working hard as he can so be patient.

About adding new things, why not? After we have the game fixed from bugs, stable, added all floors cc, BIDs. Daneos gonna be free to add new things like new lvl cap, new maps like fran fran desert south, sky dungeon, DWC...etc...

If we don't encourage him who would do, we should as a community help him like reporting bugs, give him suggestions, donating..

Crane needs more resist and dex? That's the dumbest thing I've heard.. How op do you need this class to be.

It wouldn't be op, crane needs high resistance to be able to cast hypnosis. Because it doesn't have any instant stun skill.

Also crane needs dex for physical dots it has.

I don't know how many times I need to say that if you actually knew how to play Crane you wouldn't be asking for it to be buffed. Half of you guys probably have +5 armor but are crying about your def being weak.

Who said anything about defense here lol.

You just want to find anything to argue with and be cool here.

Also It's pretty sad y'all havent noticed that Sendoku and Tien we're talking on this thread the whole time.

Were* not we're.

Why are you mad?

Let them talk.

There is a TMQ in west city that was gonna be android saga but sadly game got shut down years ago. So it's hard but not impossible. Like for example making that TMQ teleports you to west city, for bosses take Dr gero and the fat android from UD 2 and put them but making them harder.

Do you mean by big update lv 70 cap?

Dodging will always be RNG, the proc formula is what needs to be updated so dodge rate and hit rate work 90% according to actual player stats. Right now it feels a player's stat only affects 30% of the formula, causing the other 70% to be completely random.

Having a character with 2.000 dodge rate being hit by a character with 300 hit rate, or dodging a character with 2.000 hit rate while you have 300 dodge rate is what needs to stop happening (at least as often as it currently does). Make proc formulas be at least 85% - 90% based on actual player stats.

You know how many times daneos changed the formula?

they have a CON buff and a self healing skill.

look an actually good crane

Now with SK being nerfed, you can stack maximum energy def vs SK too.

Grand chef has much CONs, Dex and self healing.

Ultimate has too but instead of dex resistance passive.

Crane hermit supposed to have high resistance because it doesn't have an instant stun, paralysis or confusion.

Thats why they gave it dex passive and resistance buff.

High resistance will help crane casting hypnosis. poison or burn which can use to confuse or paralysis opponent from 25m.

Resistance is easily countered with focus and success rate necklace, so it wouldn't be op.

cannot be countered by accoires whatsoever, aswell doesnt give many classes a chance to fight back whatsoever at 35m range.

They can just sleep, dash back, slow, speed reduction skills, sleep again, charge RP, KD spam outside arena. gg

Crane has freeze for that, but crane has too many openings.

So crane needs more resistance either giving it more DEX, improving agile armor or making resist it give more resistance.