Posts by Kote

Les recomiendo leer los post que Daneos hace.

El informo que solo eligio a 50 personas para testear HOY el server. Probablemente sean personas diferentes mañana y así sucesivamente.

Estas personas no estan "jugando" como tal. Solo lo ayudan a buscar bugs para que los reparen.

Saludos :thumbup::thumbup:

Cual es el bien del server? los bugs van a volver aparecer y todo tipo de abusos a los que ahora nos enfrentamos son comunes en este juego y en todos. Lo unico que se lograra con este wipe es que cuando aparezca un nuevo bug y regresen los botters todo sea borrado una vez mas y asi hasta que definitivamente el server desaparezca. Creer que este juego lograra lo que ningun juego ha podido que es estar libre de bugs aprovechables, es solo un sueño.

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, pero creo que no hay necesidad de estar constantemente diciendo lo obvio.

Es muy sencillo. El wipe solo sera una opcion para todos "SI" se implementa algun tipo de anti-hacks y se reparan los bugs. De no ser asi, el wipe no tiene sentido.

Supongo que este tema se tocara el dia de la votacion.

Si Daneos nos confirma esto no tendria problemas con el wipe y creo que ninguno de nosotros tampoco. Pero si nada de esto se implementara, dudo que las personas quieran el wipe si no cambiara nada.

Pues no hay un post ni nada al respecto, pero celestial ya lo dijo en el chat general de discord y santo nos matiene al tanto de como se ha movido la cosa.

va, Hardlock tambien me lo ha confirmado. Gracias por el dato. :thumbup::thumbup:

Se, el reinicio parece ser una realidad. En estos dias se hara una encuesta para ver si se hace el reset o no, a quienes les disguta la idea les sugiero que votemos No cuando se abra la encuesta.

#TeamNo

LOL, de que fuente sacaste eso??

Wow...

If I'm honest, this is a good question that would be good for many here in the forum to ask themselves. What was the thing that made this game so good?

Personally the thing that most caught my attention when I met the game was the possibility of creating a character in the world of Dragon Ball.

Grow and understand little by little the details of the game. Improve and become stronger. and I think the most important thing was, the possibility of becoming a SSJ. that for me was the maximum.

Unfortunately, perhaps monotonous, I gradually lost that sense of taste for the game and focused more on becoming "good" in the game.

That is, I was more interested in getting OP gear, or dedicate almost 100% to pvp to feel "Pro" among the players.

What a very mediocre thought.

I even focused more on the "updates" that the Staff modified than on enjoying the game and it bothered me to think that everything was for the worse when it did not really matter (I was very stupid).

I think I stopped enjoying what I liked so much and leave aside what I liked the most. Only enjoy the PVE mode without caring so much to if im better than others.

Maybe I'm not the only one who has thought this. But I thank you for asking that question. You made me remember why I like this game so much and that I also agree with you in your way of thinking.

I also think that it is the best MMORPG that I have played.

Regards

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Aquí esta tu respuesta compañero.

Nada de incertidumbre.

Saludos :thumbup::thumbup:

Where i said that i consider this game as a great thing ? Just because im playing it doesn't mean i consider it as such, so dont make false assumptions, if it's that you mean by saying that. Anyway, why would it be sad, if someone is playing the same game over 8 years whether it's good or not. Are you coming to someone who is for example drawning for 8 years and saying to him that it's sad that he was doing the same thing for over 8 years? Doesn't matter for me if someone is doing the same thing over years just because they have sentiments of some sorts to some thing, or passion. tell me if i understand that correctly, if not, im sorry.

I apologize if I do not explain myself correctly, but when I say "this is not the big deal", I mean having to deal with majins as you explain in your problem.

I do not mean anything else. Maybe you can re-read, what i say and see it that way.

And when I said it's a little sad that you've been playing since 2012 and this "problem keeps bothering you "I was referring to that, the problem you have with
    the Majins, and like I said, if you still have problems with this," Try another way , you will see that it is not so difficult. "

Iknow you will know how to deal with this.

Regards:thumbup::thumbup:

Well, it's a bit sad to think that you've been playing since 2012 and still consider it a great thing.

Try another way, you will see that it is not so difficult.

I dont know, maybe because i mentioned it in my thread? If you like seeing 2 majins at the same time, while fighting against the boss as a fighter, good for you bro, im not masochist. Add these freezes to this situation and you are in deep shit. I would not make this thread if these majin's appearing would be less of a pain in the ass, they are so often that i could make 20 minutes video of compilation of this shit.

Maybe you can not understand it now, but someday you will have more experience and you will see that this is not the big deal.

Regards:thumbup:

Es correcto, para craftear tienes que tener minimo el mismo nivel que el del objeto que estas crafteando.

Saludos :thumbup:

si pero considerando como van las cosas, cada vez peor que al inicio, puede haber wipe.

Amigo, esas son solo suposiciones.

Hasta que no haya ni siquiera un mensaje o un aviso sobre esto, te recomiendo que dejes de distorsionar la información.

Saludos :thumbup:

Even though the money is not considered. Players who say it's easy is because they already have experience playing this or some other similar MMORPG. Also, remember what we all did when we just started playing.

We probably did a fighter or turtle without knowing how to gear it and it also took a long time to level up specifically between levels 45 - 55 for the quest that gave little exp. and we didn't have enough patience to farm through the level.

If this is implemented it would be something that new players could take advantage of to make the game more enjoyable. :thumbup::thumbup:

Note: Obviously the exp. of the dogi can not be even 50%, maybe 5 to 15% would be the maximum, so that this can stack with the exp. boost and the weekend event.

A simple suggestion involving adding special dogis to the game that boost your EXP gained by killing mobs. They'd work like EXP scrolls, but unlike those they wouldn't have a time limit. To balance this, they can also impose a speed reduction effect that hinders your movement speed, attack speed, etc. The idea of weighted clothing has been around in Dragon Ball since the early days of the series, so it'd fit perfectly with the game's theme.

Honestly i don't think faster exp is needed considering that dbog's lvling is much faster than any other games.

Actually, this could be a good idea. With the elimination of Multicliente, and the other updates.

The new players will not be able to follow the well-known easy way to level up (Spam UD3 with exp boost in weekends) to get out of the infernal levels (45 - 55).

Therefore, to follow this path you will necessarily have to find a party, or pay someone for the service. (that is not bad at all) :thumbup::thumbup:

This a poor inocent player withot zeni, multi-client is for poor players that farm for hours for get zeni in the game, without multi-client, only p2w and bots can get good zeni in this game.

bad idea remove multiclient.

JAJAJA, you're right. Scam other players and hack accounts should be allowed for poor players.

Better yet, what if we allow the use of bots for poor players so they can have an opportunity without trying so hard.

:whistling::whistling:

Es cierto que sucederá un reinicio en el juego?

Aquí esta tu respuesta compañero.

Nada de incertidumbre.

btw i think we should look into the new strategy to face the reflect etc for eg. make use of energy skills....

however, current SP setting for SM is extremely tight, so this idea is not realistic and efficient, even 70lv cap or above

Bleed is additional DMG, this suggestion give only benefits for sword.

Increasing more back sword DMG is bad idea because he will kill too fast low life creatures and it will turn him into next fighter.

And ofc this idea will have the right effect in any cap.

Bad, that's really thanks for your idea and effort, i am not ban you

actually your idea is very good, the change will drive the opponent to put down their props accessories and take the anti-bleed

but if the SP problem can also be solve, there will be more play style can be found

also will encourage more ppl to play SM

As it says kinswkk the real problem is that the swordman is very limited to physical damage and this can be countered in various ways such as the reflect or the anti-crit. And the solution that Bad gives is also good to combat this problem.

But I think that if we given more importance or some kind of upgrade to the swordman's energy skills this problem would be solved in the same way.

Maybe we will still have problems to face someone with anti crit. But with the right control we could win any fight.:thumbup::thumbup: