Posts by Kote

I think it's a good idea. Maybe 50% for brown boxes could be 30% and 5% for dogi balls. But as for the Broken option, I do not really agree, but it's maybe because I didn't understand the whole idea.

You are saying that if we get a "+13 or more" on the equipment, a timer will be activated that will tell you when your gear is going to be reduced to +0 ??

So it will be +15 just for 1 month? umm... if that so, idk about this...maybe it will works cuz, there is not going to be +15 in sale, just +12 gear. And that can help the economy of the game.

But anyway, I really like the idea of getting hundreds of stones to ensure a +15 that only risk everything to an RNG and get nothing.

Nobody is right or wrong. It's luck, simple luck. The truth, it's good that you have this kind of results when you upgrade your gear. but it does not mean that everyone does the same. This factor is very subjective.

So look, if there are many players like you who are lucky, and many others who do not, we can say that it is balanced. so I do not see the need to make this system harder. But it is not necessary to make it easier too. It is correct as it is.

:):)

I think you have to see this post. And don't worry, it's human to be wrong, you can change your mind. :)

Very fair system yall want to make it more difficult DD:

You are kidding, right?

Because if this is a joke, I think you can stop the show now... ^^^^

Actually, this only shows a simple principle of the economy. A greater number of items = lower price. A Lesser quantity of a certain item = Higher price.

This not only happens with the stones of lower level, but with all the items in general. The U60 green and purple stones were above 6kk each, now they are at 4kk or less.

Even another example is the brown boxes. currently there are many players who sell boxes, but since not everyone is buying them as before ... (maybe because those who bought this already have their late game equipment), then the players sell them cheaper, I remember that boxes came to cost up to 15kk each, now I have seen people who sell them even in 8.5kk to 11kk.

if you want to check it yourself, look at the economy of the game. Once the cap lvl 70 enters, the brown boxes will rise in price because it opens more demand for boxes. and all the U60 stones will come down in price and the U70 will rise more.

Well, I think you understand the idea.

:):)

I agree with you in the "Yellow carpet and red carpet" could even be applied to other players, maybe it will improve a bit the mechanics of the PVP, tatami, or Guild Wars, but this idea should work more, I think you need to polish more details for make it good.

But as for the exp. I see your intention, but it seems something that a lot of people can abuse.

People can simply add their other characters to the party and make power level faster. So I do not see so much sense. Maybe it's a good idea, but it needs to be better elaborated too.

But in the same way they are good suggestions.

Well it's not a bug, on the confusion resist% accessory there's an additional effect on the rings I believe(Ex: -16% petri duration, or something like that). I'm not saying that your strategy(SK one) isn't adequate, but it's definitely incomplete. If you don't combine taunts/grenade with life steal/curse your debuffs won't last long at all. On top of their ridiculous defense, you'll find them constantly healing back to full LP.

The problem with SM vs Ultimate Majin is a variety of variables: Ping(server freezes), Ring out bug(Players go back inside the arena), their low damage(I believe plus 14 SM don't crit for more than 4k, which in turn is translated into less than 2k because of lp%), Ultimate's ridiculous damage, and the Ulti's stun removal. Killing the Ultimate Majin is hardly an option when you need to crit 6 to 9 times over without your opponent healing/using any health items. Even if you manage to bypass their resist/stun removal with Focus/CD, you'd have to sacrifice virtually all your health and defense just to keep them locked. Considering how obnoxious Cluster bomb is.... nuff said. Oh yeah, there's also the game freezing for a couple of seconds that trash CC/KD lock classes.

If I were to come up with a nerf to one Ultimate skill, it'd be to make it so that Ulti can't remove stuns if they're stunned. I don't see why the tankiest class in the entire game needs that extra effect every other CC removal ability lacks. Now if I were to just nerf the class itself, I'd nerf their para/stun removal so that they can't use it on themselves when stunned, and I'd nerf their DPS significantly. And if possible, I'd create seperate ENG/Phy sets for Mighty/Wonder Majin. The Mighty Majin armor set would have to be nerfed for sure, with only 2 pieces of physical armor they can tank any MA in the entire game. But I wouldn't want to kill off Wonder Majin, hence why there are 2 start class sets for Majins.

just to be clear. Yes, the damage that an SM +14 can do from behind + RP power + Spirited to roar at 25% and glaring slash with 23props = 7747 crit ... so yeah ... it's really hard.

It is possible to say that the majin with which I did this test has 4k of p.def and 40 props ...

I just wanted to show evidence of what you say, because you approached the result a lot.

also that majins can have even more p.def and props than just that.

:(

El DW es mejor Teoricamente hablando, por el aguante, su recuperación, Su daño decente, entre otras cosas.

El turtle lo vence en movilidad y daño, pero en todo lo demás no, por lo que necesita curarse constantemente.

y no... un DW y un turtle no tienen el mismo daño... quizá en armas se parezca un poco, pero sigue siendo superior el turtle. Ademas que las skills son las que desempatan ese daño.

Incluso se podría decir que un Super Kame a lvl 1 (559 - 388%) del turtle tiene mayor daño en la skill que un Siege a lvl maximo (605 - 276%)

Al final los 2 son buenos, pero utiliza al que mas te guste, despues de todo, tu decides cual es mejor para tu estilo de juego

:)

cool but list isnt accurate.

Just 1 sample to prove my point , ulti/cheff score higher then a DW in farming? ;)

i know. It's just my point of view. But you're right, I forgot the focus buff they put on the DW, so I'd put them and the chefs at 10 and 9 to the Ultimates only for that factor.

I disagree, I've been keeping up with what's going on with the new changes that have been implemented into the game. Name one factor that you referenced in your post that holds any relevance to the Jimmy video I posted. CDR cap/Stun diminish completely irrelevant, Jimmy also faced these issues and prevailed victorious against the SK. I played SM during the entirety of PoB; by the end of PoB SM was severely weaker in comparison to it's OB counter part, SM has yet to receive a single nerf that wasn't present during the time I played SM.

Edit: I've noticed you haven't bothered to reply to a single point that I made in my previous post. Let me just say that theoretically if I hadn't ever played Swordsmen, how would that invalidate ANY of my claims? So far everything I've claimed has either been recorded, or it's based off of experiences that certain players have had playing as/against SM.

Do not bother to answer, this subject is unable to have a mature conversation with respect and references to prove their points.

Oohh, and one last thing, in the video you mention about sendoku overcoming a couple of karma there are 2 very obvious variables for which they lost.

The first karma was NOT equipped with enough Focus. And this we can see in the video because at a moment sendoku analyzes it and sees that it has only 962 hits. (and I do not even use his Focus buff (min 0:38)). So it was a badly armed karma to fight against an SM.

In the second video it is more of the same.

Candy is a good player and a good representative of the Karma. However in that fight "DOUBTS" a lot and does not have enough Focus on his gear either.

at 2:57 min you can see that, with his focus buff reaches 1925 hit. Which is too little to fight against a SM or a fighter. Currently a Karma very well equipped to peel against a martial artist can get to have 240 to 250 of Focus in all his equipment (without considering his Buff). So it would be basically impossible for him to fail his Skills to any fighter that fights against it.

The maximum dodge that a fighter can have without his buffs is less than 2300 dodge, so in the end everything would be a matter of luck.

Well, I just wanted to clarify that, but if you have a video of some SM specifically defeating a very well equipped Karma, it would be a pleasure to see it.

it can even be a video of some budokai or ranked. but if you have one, I would appreciate it if you would pass it on to me because, being honest, I did not find any.

Ok, look, I agree on many things with you. The players have to equip themselves well depending on who they are going to fight against. which in the first video is evident. The plasma basically went into panic and began to spread his "Double Whammy Ball" without using his head, and therefore lost the fight.

Besides, I'm going to give you the reason on this. Maybe the Karma need that skill. However, you and I know that even SMs who make a small mistake with calculating their KD in many cases is GG. Because humans in general are NOT TANKS, and I doubt very much that one of them endures the same amount of time enduring all the blows of a Karma like a SK.

But I come back to the same thing, that Skill lock is just too long.

As you can see in the video of Jimmy, he has to vary between all his skills to go hitting with a perfect timming because the duration of the Stuns are decreasing. When the fight is well advanced, he does not even resort to them and uses his combos with full KD.

This will not happen in a Karma because the duration is incredibly high.

Moreover, I would change my suggestion that this Skill last much less (maybe 11 sec and with RP that lasts 14 or 15 sec.) But the CD would also have to decrease a lot. Instead of having 1 min of CD, it could be 25 or 30 sec. So you can alternate your other skills and in this way generate that gap.

As almost all classes do when they fight against a very tank opponent.

no one is saying that karma doesnt need skill lock what we are saying is it needs a nerf. icemens idea is by far the best suggestion put forward to fix this problem.

A simple combo is mobility seal use (instant rp ball skill) kd and 45m stun kd ez pz. also dont forget you can stack your stuns so petrify or confusion is great to get an rp ball charge. If you time it right like some top budokai karmas you will always win.

Sorry for this, but in my treat I was very specific saying that karma does not need that skill. that's why ExaltedGeico answered that.^^

The problem with this is the "hesitation" of the karma. The duration and the excess of CC that this class possesses makes it unnecessary for them to have this skill. All the classes have some CC in their skills, (some more than others). but everyone has vulnerabilities and can fight against the CC they have.

there are also other classes like martial artists that have a CC that can not be reduced, but its duration is very short.

All the Skills with CC of the game:

ITR = impossible to reduce its duration with gear or accesories

PTR = Possible to reduce its duration with gear or accesories.

RNG = random

Fighter = 2 CC skills ITR (Kidney Shot and Quick Attack) 2 good KD skills (C. kamehameha and S.E. Barrage) and 1 RNG debuff (Solar Flare)

Swordman = 2 CC skills ITR (Kidney Shot and Quick Attack) 3 good KD skills (C. kamehameha, S.E. Barrage and M.S. Slashes)

Turtle Hertmit = 2 CC skills PTR (paralysis and speed restrain), 1 long cc skill ITR (hypnosis), 1 CC skill ITR (consecutive disks) and 4 good KD skills

Crane Hermit = 4 CC skills PTR (2 paralysis, 1 confu and speed restrain), 1 long cc skill ITR (hypnosis) and actually 1 good KD skill (master fan out)

Dark Warrior = 2 CC skill PTR (draconic overpowering and confusion), 1 CC skill ITR (mystic attack (not sure about this)) and maybe just 1 good KD skill (charging fist)

Shadow Knight = 2 CC skill PTR (draconic overpowering and Fear), 2 CC skill ITR (Violent slice and mystic attack (not sure about this)) and 2 good KD skill (charging fist and Cleave)

Dende Priest = 1 CC skill PTR (Antenna Beam) and maybe just 1 good KD skill (Staff Slash)

Poko Priest = 1 CC skill PTR (Antenna Beam) and maybe just 1 good KD skill (Staff Slash)

Ultimate Majin = 2 CC skills PTR (Special Surprise Punch and Candy beam) and 1 good KD skill (Dyanmite Horn) and 2 situational KD skills (Hyper Bomb and Caramel Dropkick)

Grand Chef Majin = 3 CC skills PTR (Special Surprise Punch, Candy beam and Candy Beam Flash), 1 good KD skill (Donkey Slash) and 3 situational KD skills (Hyper Bomb, Caramel Dropkick and Giant Donkey Slash)

Plasma Majin = 5 CC skills PTR (Double Whammy Ball, Galactic Donut, Dark Beam Confusion, Stony Dark Beam and Confusion Drumbeat), 1 CC skill ITR (Shout), 4 good KD skill (Imitation Kamehameha, Vanishing Ball, Homing Storm and Super Rhytmic Trance), and 4 situational KD skills (Super Vanishing Ball, Human Extinction Attack, Anger Explosion and Black Hole Beat)

And the king of the CC skills

Karma Majin = 5 CC skills PTR (Double Whammy Ball, Galactic Donut, Dark Beam Confusion, Stony Dark Beam and Playfull Doll).

3 CC skills ITR (Shout, Mobility Seal, and Hesitation).

4 good KD skill (Imitation Kamehameha, Vanishing Ball, Homing Storm and Mask Light).

And 4 situational KD skills (Super Vanishing Ball, Human Extinction Attack, Anger Explosion and RaRa Eruption)

As you can see, the Karma and the plasma are the 2 classes with the highest number of CC Skills in the game.

Unlike a Karma, plasmas have abilities that can be counteracted if you equip yourself well. However a Karma has 3 ITR Skills, and one of these lasts the exaggerated amount of 23 sec.

If a Karma says that without that skill he is condemned to pvp and they go to "Kill" the class, he has no idea what he is saying, because as we can see, Karma has a large arsenal of skills with CC available to use in the fights and if they used these skills instead of only the skills with ITR, the players could have a fairer fight against them because they could defend themselves from those skills if they are properly equipped.

I know this was a long post, but it is somewhat stressful to see the great potential that the karma have in the game and see how everyone just only see his power just for the Skill "Hesitation".

Karmas do NOT need to have that Skill, just as in the past they eliminated the Bleed from the fighters or the paralysis of the Crane. THE KARMA DO NOT NEED THAT SKILL.

They already have a lot of skills with CC and honestly, when a good player knows how to use a class, they can find the way to fight without having this skill.

Even a simple modification to the combo of the karma would be that instead of using "Hesitation", they could use "Stony Dark Beam" and there would be no great change in their mechanics.

Summary: Karma do not need "Hesitation" to be OP.

And with all my heart and "with all this information as a reference" I say that this skill must be eliminated.

Greetings

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i beated +15 sk and yes he used senzu+ autopot name Sunwuko and yes i have a screen shoot

I think I was clear. A screenshot does not cover the conditions I told you.

So for me that argument is not valid.

But I think this was enough, I know you have enough brain to understand. So until you say something prudent, I'll stop right here.

One last thing, if at some point you felt offended, my intention was not that, so, an apology.

Greetings. :)

what? Use major speed and 35m knockdown wtf you talking about. Get energy attacks like burning if u cant get near them it can 1 shoot crafted armor players

I guess you're talking about the PVE. I think it was very obvious but in case you did not notice, this change is specific to PVP.

You want to add crit dmg to kd like swordsmab is trash vs sk no its not if you play perfect timed kd and a good build you can wipe +15 sk either by killing or spamming kd till time out done

In the most respectful way, I ask you to send me a video of yourself, beating an SK that is at least +11 in all its armor. Obviously the SK has to have Auto poot, LP poots and senzu bean. Obviously you can not take him out from the platform, since as we know, the location of the players when a KD is applied is bugged and they do not move from the place where they get hit. If you do that I will admit all that you said.

But if you can't, I invite you to show real evidence and not just to discuss without foundation.

I am talking about High Late Game, like Budos or something like that.Where all the participants have all their equipment to +14.

Not simply a ranked match of late game.

I do not doubt that you are a good SM, I also have beaten many SK with that combo. But these SK are not well armed, and also many do not improve their armor to more than 9.

When you face a very well armed SK, and you beat it like I just said, show me the video and I'll take my hat off to you.