Posts by SonEza

PokéOne
    Pokémon Revolution Online (playing at Silver Server)

Soul Worker Online (playing at Japanese server with patches, because didn't had patients to wait for Global)
    Diablo III (I'm Europe player)

London 2038 (Hellgate: London)

Digimon Masters Online (playing at Leviamon server)

That's all MMOs/Onlines I play.

wow you play Pokemon revolution online too? what your IGN?

LOL i was playing DBO way back in the Day many things needing Changing and so i changed them . The guys here arent using there own made version of DBO its the original game version so it will have many problems as it is way outdated i use Unreal 4 up to date version so everything will be smooth and new age game graphics thats a Promise.

FaroffFlawlessAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

are you gonna add saiyan or still human like original dbo?

No your comments have not been so fine no feedback just negative, the vid is old and because your developing in Unreal you cant build the lighting every time you do something. So the lighting is off cause it is not done like a drawing. Also the sound is being exaggerated it sounds fine as i made the clip myself clean from another game sample. Not sure why ppl aren't thinking you must keep in mind this is still being developed the trees and the textures have been updated. I im just showing what i have done in 7 months by myself this is all. Its not even done yet, Your just talking how about a way to improve this is positive feedback you see the text up there bunch of nonsense. Its still in development things are in place as placement holders i didnt know anything when i first started but still produced what you see by myself. Now i can do everything and anything , was just trying to show ppl something down the line. I have also studied in graphic design and an ok Artist

saiyuki_by_tazuya-d8hfdax.png

so i know whats what i am very experienced thus i have done what you see, at that time i was concentrating on the Game logic making sure it runs smooth Attacks hit correctly i just need the platform to be there to test it LOL. Soon it will be seen. Thanks for the critiques but i wish you guys at least stay positive cause what else is there and you should blame youtube the game looks way better then that in game lol even then wont record the quality i see when i show my group or when i play. but Ningens will be Ningens have to express opinions that aren't constructive.

maybe you should add master and boss raid in the game xD

wow that really great idea

Brad i would like to speak to you about it in private being this is like a 200 man job i would like help if ppl can . And i know everything now about this job i can do all the jobs on the Dev Team why i did it myself. But hit me on the site we can talk more about it there. Also making your own game would get you sued lol unfortunately this game was scrapped meaning if someone can recreate the game they can run it as a Emulator. Making your own game even if you werent making money or advertising Bandai would eventually come for you . Why i went this route. Have been planning this and making it happen for about 5 years now, just hit me on pm's we can see what we can collaborate on.

where is the link of the game?

Lmfao it's not fake. That is one of my test hairstyles. How tf did that get on google, as far as i know it never left a discord conversation. Here is the GIF of the test. It was a quick raw test. Sadly when doing what i did, i killed all of the bone data. That is why the hair is not staying at it's place and doesn't have a decent texture on it

lol just little more and we can got that hair xD

but i think there should be a way to change hairstyle model with a 3d model editor am i right?

i guess hair style number 1 is closest to be like goku xD i like blackgoku too take look of my character :) Thanks to oEffy Who was made the black goku dogi and baraku was made the super saiyan rose :)37557646_517510082003232_1606006662747914240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8feb6791e4c144102c000b231dc3040e&oe=5BD425B237707260_517509985336575_7247251111449460736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a5456b2c8fbf4bfb04cabb9f553f5919&oe=5BCDA52137627940_517510032003237_7229713175136960512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ae9c303f35480b6d4017679e3b088417&oe=5C1257F5