Posts by Sharpshooter007

Thanks for this Nice Build!

honestly id just play with that simulator and place points and look at skill damage ect. alot of the time builds reflect weither its worth invest an extra point into a skill or not based on damage ect. . i didnt know about the simulator at first until cosmos shared a build with me on it and i absolutely enjoy trying to come up with a unique build ect :P

btw poko stuff he tank when there is no tank in insatance he give buffs speed soul and crit gg wp get speed bro no need to lose points on skills

Thanks for the Concern Both of you i really Appreciate it.

Due to some [IRL] Issues i haven't really been able to come online at all to be honest what was going on was fairly huge [sorry for not going into much details] and playing a game was the least of my problems, However things are starting to get better (with me not being at a hospital bedside anymore) I can finally take a breather and finally relax. ;) That being said i'll be coming online now and will restart the recruiting :saint:<3

Before Recruiting start Cleaning 1st because i see not much people online in the guild lately only 2 or 3 to be honest but it was on Saturday and

Sunday and i am online for like 12 to 16 hours each Saturday and Sunday so i noticed that and MAl 1 more thing people starts moving from this

guild to other guilds so now You have to be online more then enough to get this guild more attention because whenever they see a member of

the Divine guild they asking is there any Jr online and they say no so people disappointed.I hope You Understand.

Regards:
    IGN:UltimateUUB
    Guild:Divine

I really Appreciate Your suggestion

''THAX''

I'd try to check different places for builds. Most people here have no idea what they are talking about and they actually believe their builds are good. They just want fame and/or reputation

Different people have different opinion in builds but it's different when it comes to reputation or fame.If they want fame give us the builds

builds that we can use not the builds with that we can mess up our whole skill tree and then we collecting there zenies to get a green skill

reset book.I just need suggestions on poko builds or how we gear him the best or what type of accessories we should be wearing with a speed p

etc etc so just leave your suggestions.I really Appreciate it.

'THAX''

wtf is this shit 0.0 OMG

I Agree with you that's why i just say ''thax'' in order to finish this thread because i know i am not gonna get any good build because they all are

turtle and fighter and ultimate majin and swordie lover here no one makes a poko build yet i have one already which is fine for both pvp and

pve you also can make changes in it here it is:http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Poko-Priest&build=0504010110011011100101003033011015541405040000420040

i just want someone more experienced then me to give me a little guide about poko and its build.Thats all. i have to say right now sorry for

my bad english!

You are replying the wrong person dude i am not the one who created this post and i just explain it to him that its like that for everyone.

NO its not worked that fine like previous dbo some time Kd wont happen even you tried it 2 times on a lvl lower player then u i have like 1341

hit rate i tried to kd a turtle 2 times he is lvl 48 and i am lvl 52 and Kd didn't happen it's bugged same as the debuff of skills won't work against

lvl lower targets then you neither their damage.

so Kd some times happens and some time not i am trying to say that the calculations are not final yet they are in their experimental stage

that's why deneos keep saying new calculations of critic,dodge,hitrate and etc etc.

Kiya haal hay dosto kiya aap pehlay b Dragon ball online khailtay rahay hu kiya agar khailtay rahay hu tu apna experience yahan share karein shukriya.

Aur haan apna IGN(In Game Name) yahan Likhein Ta k hum ik dusray say game mein contact kar sakein mera yay hay.

IGN:UltimateUUB=Kurma Majin=LvL 52(current)

2nd IGN:WhiteSSjRose=Turtle Hermit=LvL 51(Current)

Btw mein kurma majin ku filhaal apnay main k toor par use kar raha hun office time k baad mein takreban rozana raat ku apnay karma ki lvling karta hun takreban

7:45PM say 11:00 or 12:00PM aur saturday sunday ku zeada say zeada online rehnay ki koshish karta hun aur dragon ball event b karta hun ju haftay ku 2 dafa huta hay.

ik dafa 5:00PM say 7:00Pm(2 hours) k liyai aur dussra aglay din yani humara sunday raat ku(02:00AM say 4:00AM) unka saturday yani gmt+1 k lihaaz say(22:00PM to 24:00PM).

aur game mein kisi b kisam k help k liyai mujh say contect kar saktay hein yaa mujhay mail kar saktay hein .kaash k kuch loog mil jaein pakistani tu maza aa jaay.

:thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup::thumbup:

i already put my id and pw and still can't press start button
    sorry for my late reply
    edit: i ran it as administrator

May be you are using some type of proxy if you are close that app or extension what ever it is or check your google chrome proxy settings if you have that browser or may be your antivirus blocking this App(DBO Global) from runing i mean not giving it the internet speed there are many problems that can be it depends on your system requirements or internet connection please explain it more properly if it is not fixed yet.

sorry to reply with another account i don't know what happened i can't login in my previous account so i make a new with the same email address i given to the previous account that's weird for me that you can't give the same id to both accounts right?so i just want to inform you that this is my new account if you found it weird i also going to put the previous profile pic.

It's totally cool, my stupid mind just found it funny because I've never heard of a gender being a requirement for a guild haha.I'm sure they'll add you soon, unless they're full already.

I am a male but i make the female majin character because i like smart majins hate fat majins that's all!