Posts by Shinseiju

I think what he means is, the game isn't focused on the movies, other game villains, GT, etc. It focuses more on the manga canon and DBO's storyline continues after the end of Dragon Ball Z and was worked on by Akira Toriyama. That being said, I would assume it's doubtful we'll see a Broly dogi in the cash shop but if there was one I'm sure many people would love it.

Yeah I am always in dark, thx to my Violent Slice when it fail's to finish. xD

It is alright and maybe I post you SS when it happens again.

Who knows maybe Daneos add's day night system in-game, in future.

I know this comment is relatively old but a day-night system would be truly epic.

I modded Shenron into Ultimate Shenron. The black star dragon from Dragon Ball GT. I know it's not entirely accurate but this is the closest DBO modding could allow me to get to the actual dragon. This mod also changes the Shenron model's textures inside the Shenron Alter. If requested enough, I'll also add the black star dragon ball icons in the future although I don't see it as a big deal due to the icons being relatively small anyway. Here's a preview:

Download Here.

Instructions:

- Backup your original files. (optional)

- Make sure you have your game unpacked. Go into 'unpacked' folder and overwrite the following files with the downloaded ones:

• texture/character/n_shr_a1_01.dds

• texture/character/n_shr_a1_02.dds

• texture/object/n_shr_a1_01.dds

• texture/object/n_shr_a1_02.dds

• texture/gui/illust/6361101_0.png

- Once you've done that, use the Resource Tool and overwrite each file with the textures you've now replaced. Then you're finished. I hope you all enjoy this mod!

Credit for the new Shenron illustration goes to Goku-Kakarot.

-How good is your english?

I'm fluent in English.

-How good are you at navigating trough the game files?

Decent.

-How cooperative are you?

I like to help out others in need and work with others toward modding goals although I also enjoy working alone on things sometimes too.

-How old are you?

-How active are you?

Most hours of the day.