Dark Sky Mod ?

• Hello guys, today i happen to walk through west city map and it reminded me of a 6 years old screenshot, where i had this "Dark Sky" bug which happens very very rarely, or just when someone summons Shenron.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10463/

Now, it made me want to make a screenshot now, 6 years later, for the beauty of the story i guess~

I also enjoy having dark sky in game, it makes screenshots beautiful, so this is why i'm looking for someone who could be able to make a mod for this to be plausible, otherwise i guess that i'll have to lvl a char to 20 and summon shenron x).

• Yeah I am always in dark, thx to my Violent Slice when it fail's to finish. xD

It is alright and maybe I post you SS when it happens again.

Who knows maybe Daneos add's day night system in-game, in future.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I found a way to make the sky dark. It is not completely dark like when shenron appears, but it should do the trick. Reply on this message if you want to know more.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!