Posts by Tempest

This class is very bug, one karma with gear bad and cd always win in rank. fuc. helstation skill(prevent), The server does not have accesory for this skill ?? adding up always stun first.

The class is not bugged. Unfortunately, there was no skill lock duration reduction effect in the old retail version of Dragon Ball Online. The only way to really beat karmas, in PVP was to either build full resistance and try to avoid the skill from landing (but at the moment resistance/dodge calculation isn't complete) or to build yourself tanky enough to time them out and win by a draw.

The dodge formula still needs to be adjusted, because it is true that mobs do dodge more attacks than they should. This will be worked on for a future patch, as it is recgonised by the team that dodge and resistance still isn't on par with how the calculation use to be.

However, CC and UD dungeon's are perfectly fine as most bosses were immune to most stuns even back in the old retail version of DBO. Because of this, some fighters who participated in PVE actually would not invest points in stuns (PVE based fighters who ran through CC dungeon back in the old version of DBO) and would adjust their build accordingly. If you want to keep MA stuns in your build just note that it is a skill that is mainly useful in PVP situations and some pve situations (such as in the world map) but in high level dungeons it is not really useful at all.

so Martial Artists cant stun Ud and cc Bosses? or by chance

Not by chance. Most have a 100% immunity to Martial Artist stuns which is one reason why many players have a popular opinion that other classes are superior compared to Martial Artists in regards to end game PVE.

Unfortunately there is no current way to obtain dragonballs unless you play during the scheduled times. Potentially in the future for open beta there will be more dragon ball hunting periods added so it can suit and be more convenient to those who are unable to play during the current dragon ball hunting periods.

Hi @Raspasoti

Are you the sole owner in which only you can log in and no one else has the account details? Many players submit reports about this when sometimes they have given their account information to someone else (which is against the rules). If you are the sole owner and the only person to possess your account details then please submit a ticket to the help desk, for further investigation on the issue.

Hi Ayumi,

Are you able to log onto the main site at all after you changed your password? If you can log into the main site it should be the same account details to log into the game. If you still continue to have troubles please submit a ticket to the help desk.

yes i know ive been using a few converters, i keep them open while i play, still no damn hunt, was it on today?forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5757/

The dragonball hunt has not started yet. For Australia the first hunt that occurs is on Saturday and the second hunt is on Sunday.

DB hunt should start in 13 minutes from now (from the time i'm posting this), so the scheduled time for the first dragon ball hunt for Adelaide should begin at 8:30 PM every Saturday, and should finish at 10:30 PM.

Hi @rooplespooples

As Sviper has suggested, the solution to your problem is to disable your antivirus software while downloading/installing. After the game is installed, you can reactive your software but be sure to add the game folder and its contents through your antivirus as an exception (this will allow your antivirus to stop removing the game and its files, while remaining active).

if yall wana see some more of this keep auto pots enjoy ur fights against sks

That video is an extreme circumstance that only occurred in dragon ball online Taiwan and not other versions of dragonball online (Hong Kong and Korea). Many players back then including myself did try to contact wasabii at the time(the server host of dragonball online Taiwan) to put on a cool down on the item so it could not be spammed. Unfortunately Wasabii Taiwan had poor customer service (probably one of the most atrocious that an organization to run a MMO game could ever offer) and our reports were ignored. This indicated to the player base that they really did not care about PVP and did in fact want players to abuse this system. On that note, it was easier to obtain autopots back then and they were cheap on the Auction House due to players being able to obtain them through golden chests, which caused a big supply of auto pots at the time so many players were able to access them. Eventually because of these reasons, it lead to the item to be abused by majority of the player base who entered budokai.

With that being said, this has already been discussed and spoken about with Daneos and the team and the last conclusion that was reached was that this situation will not be allowed in DBO G open beta and I believe it already has been removed from pre open beta (from when the topic was last spoken about).

However, with that being said removing autopots altogether from PVP is a different story. Autopots were actually put in the game to help characters with a low LP pool of health to have more of a fighting chance. Yes, it could be argued that this makes tanks even more tanky/less likely to be killed, however, lets just say auto pots are removed. Lets create a hypothetical situation where a SK goes up against a class with naturally low health (humans in most cases). An SK would need to just land most debuffs, + A bold strike and this would essentially already eliminating the human class. Fighters and swordsmen will deeply struggle against classes such as shadow knights because if the shadow knight has full anticrit then the match will essentially already be decided before the round even begins.

It is for these reasons why I believe the creators of the game included and allowed the usage of auto pots:

• To give classes with low health more survivability since against classes with higher health. This is to help make them endure more.
    • To actually drag out the match for longer. Believe it or not, this could actually be a potential reason. Without autopots, matches in dragonball online would last for an extremely short period of time, and would essentially never lead to a draw either. In most cases, a class would just have to execute a minimal amount of attack combos and then the round will be over within an estimated time of around 30 seconds.
    • I believe, auto pots were also made to help bridge the gap between players with highly upgraded gear (for example a full +10 set of gear) against a player with lowly upgraded gear ( +6 gear for example). In this situation if the +10 geared player has a flawless technique and strategy, there would be essentially no way for the +6 gear player to win. If autopots were disabled entirely, how would the +6 player stand a chance at all?

LP and EP meds as well as turtle book and dodge pot should be disabled in ranked and budokai much like they are in CCBD. otherwise it's just a game of stun someone then heal yourself at the end to win.

I honestly believe pots were disabled in CCBD for the sole purpose of encouraging parties to gather a variety of classes to be formed. If potting was allowed in CCBD, dendes and pokos would have less of a role and the difficulty of the dungeon would be much easier to complete (which CCBD has some of the best gear in the game) so I believe that is why they disabled the usage of pots in CCBD. Budokai is different, (especially 1v1).

Resistance and dodge still are being worked on, which is why both dodge rate and resistance were added as an option for the community to vote on the priority list of features that need to be fixed/adjusted.

The team is currently aware that dodge and resistance rate is not adjusted correctly to how it was like in the retail version of dragonball online which is why it was made an option to vote.

Resistance is not working correctly because low level characters can still land debuffs with ease (which shouldn't be the case) against high level resistance based classes (such as fighters) and also classes do not need to wear focus/successrate gear in order to land debuffs which also shouldnt occur against players who build full resist based characters. Also, classes with low resistance such as SK's are still resisting some debuffs which should be an extremely rare occurrence as you said.

Quest are one of the basic features of the game that should have been completed a long time ago imo. It Discourage new people and old from leveling or making alt character, cuz you gotta grind by 7 or 5 levels just to get level 70.

All members/players of the community who sign up to play DBO G, agree to the terms that the server is currently under pre open beta. This means that many bugs need to be fixed, which includes quests that are bugged.

Signing up to DBO G also means that you agree to become a participant in the pre open beta stage. Participation in pre open beta in simple terms can be defined as:

• A player is volunteering to help, acknowledge and assist that there will be bugs in the game. This includes any broken feature (in this case quests).
    • No one is forced to participate. If they do not like how some functions are not working correctly, then in all honesty we cannot help them in this situation as Daneos and the team are working as fast as they can to restore the game. Players will just have to be patient and wait until the game is restored to its original state.
    • Players do not have to engage in participation of pre open beta. It's their own personal choice to play on this server, and spend their own time how they see fit.

Also you claim this might 'discourage' players from leveling and grinding, but this is under the understanding that all character progress will be wiped. If participants can wrap their head around the fact that their character is going to be deleted, I'm pretty confident they will be able to understand that quests are bugged and need to be fixed.

Everyone levels up at their own pace, and in all honesty DBO G it isn't hard to level at all. I was able to level up my character on the pre open beta server from level 1 - 70 when I returned 1 month ago. So it is indeed possible (However in my case I might be an exception as I am experienced with leveling as I had multiple characters in the Taiwan version). Daneos was also generous to make skill resets free (once a week) to help assist all players in the game, which they should be grateful for. Because of this change, it grants players the opportunity to freely switch between PVP and PVE builds respectively.

Besides that one priority list that one mod made is completely and utterly useless cuz daneos does whatever he want whenever he wants. If this was the case you would have fixed tax being already because that was at the top of list for a good couple of weeks.

Beside a going priority list shouldn't even be up for that long, it just confused everyone else and let's people know they don't have a say in the matter.

It was clearly stated in the thread in bright red letters:

NOTE:

If 1 feature have the most votes that doesn't mean we will work on it first,
    we just want to know what our dear players wants to be added or fixed as

soon as possible.

The point of the thread was for the team to have an indication on what the community finds important to them, and what feature(s) they want to be fixed, as kindly explained by EsDeath in the above quote. The communities say in the matter was members who chose to participate in the poll, in addition members could also post in the thread and post their feedback on the subject.

Since this thread was made:

-HTB's were fixed and added
    -Multiple skills and adjustments have been made/fixed
    -Mudosa points were fixed correctly
    -Many bugs and problems that players experienced were fixed.

If you check the thread, the majority of the community voted for skills to be fixed first (40% of the communities votes) which is exactly what Daneos and the team have been working on.

I always see many people in vegito dogi and in private shops it is seriously expensive so how can I get one at lesser cost from any dogi merchant around the world map or get it from a quest or do I have to buy that because I didn't see that anywhere in cash shop is it removed?

Vegito dogi is located on page 20 on the bottom right on the show all tab in the cash shop. The only way to obtain one is by donating money to obtain cashpoints or by purchasing the dogi from another player in game.

Currently you cannot obtain these coupons in DBO G. Back in the official retail version of dragon ball online these NPCs use to be merchants where players could exchange event items for rewards. There is no current in-game event running in DBO G at the moment as the game is still is in pre open beta. Just ignore this NPC for now.

Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers, as buffers, if you wanted to have only buffs, you wanted to go ultimate, no matter what...what level is it?you need to tell to know how much points to spend, also for what use? only buffs?already 70lvl?how will you lvl up if not? the reason i said arent suppose to be buffers is, you will have a mixture of buffs, which many might be not useful... as coming to buffs any + its a + i know, but! for example you might need to leave good buffs for taking others that must have, you dont get that with ultimates...

Chefs are a buffing class and only offer different buffs to those of the ultimate majin class, but do serve really good buffs. The only reason why some players prefer to make ultimate majin's are because of the LP%, and property buff. However, chefs do have a property buff which is in the mighty majin skill tree. Chefs do offer more con buffs than ultimate majins do which is why some players prefer to make them. They also offer the dex/ hitrate, con% and a better con +physical def buff which is what ultimate majins do not contain. Both classes have exclusive buffs, so it is based on preference. They are a perfectly fine class to be made for buffing.

I must also remind you @AMZD that this thread was created so that CronoDBO could seek advise on chef majins, and not as to to tell him that you think he should make another class.

Please do not make false claims such as "Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers" because that certainly is in many cases viewed as an incorrect statement and could mislead any new player who reads threads such as this.

If you want to use an exclusive buffing build for chefs, I would suggest to use this as your basis: http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Grand-Chef-Majin&build=01003001100120001100110002023020030000004100410003001103102

You can then put the left over points in any other skill that you desire to have.

Alternatively I would also recommend the builds that @Cosmo and @B4.DA.$$ suggested, as they both are very good builds to be used exclusively for chef buffs. Just experiment with the skills you want, and the buffs you need. Some chefs only prefer to use these buffs only and incorporate only those buffs into their build as they are the main buffs which is what make the chef class different from the other majin classes.

Depends on the player selling the CP, as different players sell their CP for different prices. It is up to the individual and there is no set rate.

how do u sell your zen for cp?

Cash shop items are now trade-able, so if you want to trade zenni for CP and you come across a player who is selling CP then you can kindly ask them to buy the item you want off the cash shop and then you can conduct an in game trade with the item they bought with the zenni you have offered them.

A guild (also known as a clan) is a group of players that generally play the game together. Guilds/Clans are formed in dragonball online so that some players can stay in touch with each other while playing the game. It's more of a social aspect where some players prefer to play with other players together, which is why you do see many players in MMO's representing a guild. Some players like to join guilds to make friends with other players, help one another, or participate in pvp/pve together. A guild also helps players connect easier.

If you would like to view a list of guilds you can do so here.

If you would like to join a guild and play with other players then either post in one of those threads of guilds that are looking for members or create a thread in the searching section

Not sure if this sounds like scripting to me, as it just sounds like a player who is just simply taking the crystal drops due to the in game sound effect that plays when a crystal is dropped. There are multiple reasons as to why he could have known and picked up the item/known it was a crystal, and this could be because of the in game sound effect (audio que) which is played only when crystals are dropped.

Were you playing with sound on, or were you aware of the sound effect that plays when a crystal drops? Many new players are unaware of this sound effect when they are new to the game, and I think by what you described this situation, this potentially could be the most likely explanation.

Next time please submit a report at the help desk if you believe a player is cheating, and take in game screenshots and provide information as accurately as possible, as only then will the situation be looked at and investigated.