Posts by mussolini

Imo winning dojo war doesnt even decide which Guild is the best. Especially not when cap was released fresh and dojo is dominated by certain classes like SK which u had plenty of. Having more of them and winning dojo because of that clearly wont make you the best guild.

So you’re saying that we shouldn’t use classes that are good at dojo, on a dojo war ? This makes no sense.

If you don’t have the right classes, your problem is lack of organization, like it was said before.

Idk about you, but we start planning dojo every monday.

Zebiru eheh I forgot how laggy my very old laptop was damn, how could I even play on that junk.

DreameR68 about your concerns: To be honest I don’t see any kind of direct and pure disrespect, I see some flame in the name of sportsmanship, some teasing, which I personally believe will only incite more competition. Jokes aside, if you read the thread you’ll see that Sandu makes a big compliment on your budokai group. Like I told you before, flame aside, I respect good players (and those who don’t make excuses when they lose).

About the bug/hacker accusations, I’ve been away this last week, but I didn’t hear nothing of those sorts from PARADISE MEMBERS. That being said, if there’s accusations of that level without any sort of proof, you can come directly to me and I’ll take care of the situation. I strongly condemn those actions, as well as I’ll call anyone hacker or worse if I get proof.

This news really demotivate to keep playing

pretty soon you’ll only be able to make Zeni by cashing, I really don’t know what’s the problem with selling the drops. You done it, you should be able to decide what to do with your reward. Plus, it would also help others who can’t find groups or don’t have the time to spam it looking for a good legendary drop.

in retail drops inside BID stayed there forever, you could actually earn zeni by farming bids, and selling good items if you were a dedicated pve player.

All you had to do was write in trade chat, invite buyer into the team, let them loot the item, and cash in the zeni.

The only good lvl 70 legend items you couldnt sell/trade were from CC dungeon, and they have a LP bonus on them.

this is true. People would farm it and sell it, I’ve seen it done multiple times. Hell I’ve done it myself

Even if we fight at guild contents, i respect Flunda, Dreamer and his party at budokai. They are good at it.

I respect Monel and other people i already see fighting on budo.

But we can't respect a guy that when he loses he's always crying "bug bug bug" or some shit like that
    Even worst when he was a entire week sending whispers to Sned asking for the PARADISE Dojo Budokai spot, but when Sned keep saying "no" he entered under Ryosai wings to use their spot and now wants to talk shit haha

this exactly

Agree 100%. Even though it's not an issue for me because I do plenty CC. It's just not fair for those who want to spend their time doing other things, like CC Dungeon or farming to get gear etc etc.

That's a common bug from Retail DBO TW too. Sometimes it just takes that extra hit to kill the mob, nothing special.

Unfortunately as it's not that big of a deal considering you can just auto attack or just use your weakest attack to kill the mob/player it's not considered a major bug.

I'm sure it will be fixed in due time but probably not for a while :)

I'm not sure what dbo did you play, I played TW and this never happened. Then again, I was too busy killing people to worry about mobs.

I do not consider it nothing special tho, since it happens to both players and mobs, and for those who farm, it can make a huge difference when pulling for example 10 mobs at the same time.

Not sure if anyone already posted this ( haven't found anything on a quick search ), but the mob's HP is currently bugged, they still attack you when their HP reaches 0.

ie: You can crit them for 100.000k, they'll still attack you with 0 HP until you give them another blow, and then they die.

Cheers