Posts by Sirab

BlazingBarrager The main problem seen is that humans and majins don't have TMQ8 gear to wear in 70 cap, those are one of Humans and Majins best armors, while craft is one of Nameks which they get lvl 70, and they can get it pretty easily, not to mention I think its better than their CCBD armor but not 100% sure on that one. Btw Iceman  Badass, Humans have around 11k less base LP so even if they had the same amount of armor defense they wouldn't tank nearly as good as SKs/DW just saying.

more like boring doing nothing but sitting at platform doing nothing for the rest of the week. It will for sure make the game last longer and it will be fun

That's only relevant here because in POB people can just buy +15 armor and weapons from dupers and you can obtain next to best accessories with dbs, brown box them, and buy medusa accessories from AH, then boom you have almost all the best gear possible atm for the most part. And if we have a level cap, speed% will be trash making PvE harder also slowing down the process of getting gear, besides, budokai to fill the void won't work because like others said it will ruin its reputation. Budokai needs to be once a week so not just anyone can win it and make people strive for it. Something more fitting for that would be Scramble.

fair balance does not include autopots as of right now since they can only be obtained via cash shop. we dont what to make a balance base on who has the deepest pockets.

Something as essential as autopots shouldn't even be cash shop only but that's a whole other issue.

BlazingBarrager I actually like the idea of buffing STR/SOL, relying too much on crits is a bit stupid and I feel the only thing rng that a class should rely on in PvP is dodge and resistance. But making it give crit % won't change that in fact I feel like that would only help tanks more and give a better chance to one shot humans atleast that would be my educated guess. I was watching some kinswkk videos and noticed this on dbog aswell, full +15 armors >>>>>>>> +15 Weapons when we dont crit with them. Meaning, crits in this game are miles ahead of base damage and good armors makes this even worse even if you have a good weapon. I feel like only the attack STR/SOL gives should be buffed a lot more and crits nerfed for balance, but also make STR/SOL like CON where each masterclass gets different values for it if it's not already like that.

This would make PvP a lot less rng and even fighters would have to think more, not sure how much more attack STR/SOL should give though that would take testing.

Did you really end that with if I perfer QA to be a paralysis stun? You say this is about balance but it sounds more like you just can't handle MAs as a crane which is very possible. If Turtles and Crane land their speed restrain and fan out or rod strike/spirit rod, you can barely move and max stats movement speed boots and dogi won't cut it, this is common knowledge and only video proof will change that but even then it will not change the fact it was not like that in retail meaning it'd just be a mere bug.

Also since MA is a DPS, like Echoson said if we kill you too fast, we won't have QA next round so no QA isn't OP. Also Cranes, if they land freeze in the middle of our dash and land speed restrain it's pretty much gg because we'll float to where we started and you'll have many options.

There's many options you have as a turtle and that's just one of them. You just have to learn more about cranes and MAs, also about Cranes always beating SK right now, that's only because people aren't using autopot and don't have senzu beans atm, they're much tougher with that. See how small changes have big effects on certain matchups? Just like QA being paralysis would be a huge change.

28m is still a little too long of a range imo. I'd tone it down to, say, 25m.

Why? Because it will buff crane and turtle vs MA? Well maybe it will help against bad MAs but a good one has something up his sleeve that you'd have to nerf the range a lot more than that to make QA ineffective which ofc wouldn't be fair. Not only that, but we also rely on res/dodge against them, not just QA so if you think that will make you OP against us it won't, it will mainly hurt us against SK which we already have some trouble with.

Also turtles with RP book have a lot of options if he gets speed restrain on MA, and cranes if they land freeze on us in the middle of our dash, our character magically floats from where he started, then they just speed restrain us. Again I just don't see how it's range is OP. DPS classes deserve to get first stun for the most part since were easy to kill and I feel only OP skills should be nerfed.

Seems pointless to have them nerfed at all. 1 should = 1, period. It's a stupid nerf and I hope it goes back to how it SHOULD be, ASAP. Also... a bunch of lies, no, I think you just don't actually calculate properly.

Lol don't know how to calculate properly, is it really that hard to add +30% to my base dmg with simple math and compare the two? Also that wasn't even the only lie he said that I mentioned but it's clear you're just biased. I'll just leave this thread here because I see no logic being used here.

This thread is just a bunch of lies put together to prove a point. Buffers were already technically unnecessary for CC150 and people beat it without them? Nice lie, they're just as required as karmas and pokos and every party i've seen beat cc150, they had an ulti.

It nerfed SM's glaring slash? Well actually no I just tested it yesterday and it still gave me 30% more damage so this kinda buffs them which is what they needed, and so its safe to assume its the same for ultis props buff.

The reason why it was capped is because there's other prop stats like "9% elegant attack" which were completely useless to use instead of "9 props" since you got both def and atk before the update, hell even when it was 1 = .7 SKs still stacked the hell out of props. You want higher defense or attack by %? You have to choose wisely now, that's balance.

Why do people assume SM was ever a class meant to deal as much damage in a single attack? That's what Fighters and Turtles are about.

Wrong, you clearly were never in dbo during the 50/55 cap. Fighter never had Thunder or OP crits in those days, that was just the way they buffed them because they got lazy and we shouldn't follow in those footsteps and im seeing we are in this thread. Their needles used to give bleeds and they were solely based off dodge and resistance and also solar flare decreased hit rate by 90% instead of 70%, they were very hard to hit with some DPS. Turtles, yeah they were glass canons but SM had better DPS and also turtles did not have that crit bonus. Also does it even make sense for a class with more dodge and resistance to have more DPS than a class with less and similar playstyle?

-Class Name: Swordsman

-Skill or Passive name: Multiple Sword Slashes

Low Damage :(

I agree, for a class that was made to have the highest base damage in the game, his strongest attack has a long animation and it's pretty mediocre if it doesn't crit, even from behind with glaring slash, kaioken, and spirited roar stacked on. I'm hearing a lot fighters out DPS them which is just sad really coming from a time SM were dmg kings.

It does exist and there is for bleed and any other too, and you would waste con or dex or any good stats just for that?

Please....

So just add an entirely new item because you refuse to adjust the way the game intended you to? That's nonsense. I blessed you with knowledge, and you refuse to take it because you refuse to be wrong and refuse to except the fact you haven't mastered anything yet. I don't know what else to tell you other than you NEED to learn the game more or else you will just continue to fail.

You guys are all over the place with this thread and are trying to make unnecessary changes to classes, the only classes that need major buffs in 1v1 are DW, Plasma, and GC and most can all agree on that. The only class I see we can also agree on that needs a nerf is Karma.

Hell no, ya'll never seen lvl 60 era when anticrit was 100% and fights never ended.

By the way these plasma ideas are just ridiculous, do you even realise that they dominate 5v5 ??? give them so much power and it's gonna be stupid. if you wanna buff them for 1v1 then just teach people how to 1v1. people wanna 5vs5 because they are better in here, just like dende, it's seriously ridiculous.

You see that burn defense buff huh? ;)

The thing also im seeing here is you guys, even the old players, still dont get it do you? That most players naturally pick humans, just because you dont see a bunch of OP Ultis or Pokos doesnt mean the class isnt good, its just no one really wants to be a fat majin or be a girl character or be a short namekian. This kinda thread needs to wait until open beta not because not everything is fixed but because we need actual good players to talk balance not a bunch of forum famous kids tryna play pro.

Even if you nerf the speed nothing gonna change. Most party's are (Ultimate,Karma,Poko,Dende,Turtle/SK/DW). So if they nerf attack speed, they will just take those classes cuz they are most useful, most Fighters and SM after floor 50 are useless. Because if they get near a boss they get one shotted.

Nerfing attack speed wont change anything, players will just look for useful classes instead of attack speed ones, such as turtles for AOE.

Nerfing speed WILL change something. Before speed was working like retail you never saw "Need Karma/Need Poko for CC" in LFP chat. That's because of their SPEED BUFF, and even without that they are still great to have, also Poko won't be required as much without OP speed but they will still be useful of course, so just nerfing speed empties out 2 spaces in a CCBD party that are seen as required. Also this is a issue with Kraken/CellX etc. but not as much.

Well to be honest... if every class has one thing broken about them... then you'd need everything to have 1 broken thing... that's the only good thing DWs will have.

Well no, again that's just lazy, lots of classes need to be reworked on atleast for 70 cap of course. And yeah 95% of the game takes no thinking because classes have broken aspects about them. If we continue with that formula most players will quit in 70 cap just like before. You want to repeat history?

You think a fighter in 50 cap will just be able to start with a needle and 1 shot a namek or even a human? No, he'll have to stun first. You think baby crys will be able to stack max speed on weapons and right click everything in 50 cap? No, and that's because certain skills in master class skill tree become too broken when maxed and the level 70 gear as well. This is why props was nerfed because you could get a huge amount of it as a lvl 70. Dbo does take skill you'll just have to wait for open beta and see for yourself.

Actually... now that I think of it... it would be a very viable buff to give DWs a 100% success taunt. It will make them the ultimate PvE Tank.

Powerful Roar with 100% success... once you think about it, they will still be as bad as they are in PvP, leaving SK to take over that Section of the tanks, while DW will take the PvE scene.

In my opinion that's the best possible buff they can get. I'll leave you to think about it.

Yes ... it is a bit OP... but that's about it! that's the only thing that will set them superior to SKs in PvE.

And that's the problem with dbo, all the good classes have something broken about them and that's where the imbalance stems from and its what makes the game really easy. It's very very lazy way of balance. Also just taunting and tanking everything while spamming AoEs takes no thinking at all and you say "its a bit OP but thats about it" well isnt that the only problem

with imbalance? Giving them more FOC than a SK is the first step of buffing DW and we can all agree on that.

Maybe an alternative would be a 100% success taunt

That's just too easy, I doubt it's possible, but DW needs a skill like SK's "Dragon's Will". It increases how much aggro you get. Also "Disastrous Blow", looks pretty pro but the stats on it are too low and such a high CD maybe like "Attack speed decreased by 90%" so incase you miss a taunt, boss won't be able to attack much and it has only a 30 second duration and 2 min CD so you can't abuse it. Class buffs need to get more creative like that or this game will forever be (atleast 70 cap) SoEasyABabyCanDoIt Online.

Plasma is kind of a weird, low tier class I would even say for PvE atleast from the looks of it. I never was interested in that class because he seemed like a bad turtle for PvE. And the stats of their "Rhythmic Trance" skills always seemed a bit off to me... The weaker one has a 12 second CD and the raw dmg is only 320 with 163% hahaha. That's DW status. Not to mention its only a 6m radius AoE.

Also the stronger one "Super Rhythmic Trance", idk if it's a error but the (Damage increased when critical) effect is only on the raw dmg and thats the only skill that's like that. Both skills should have that and on both of the dmg stats and the regular RT should be a bigger AoE and the dmg buffed on both skills.

Another thing, his cast time reduction passive being "00:30", I dont get the actual amount of that, is it half of a second? Someone needs to explain this because if its 4 points for only a split second reduction that's just sad it should atleast be a whole second. A class being only great in things so niche and rare as Dojo and Party Budokai is just dumb and he's needs buffs like above if he wants to take a turtles spot in a serious PvE party.

I heard DW has low base Focus I think even lower than SK (lol) so even if it was based on success rate, with the way mobs are they will still resist it. Since DW already has low dmg like he should, he should atleast be able to land his skills and especially have more Focus than SK since they have so much more dmg with good defense/LP.