Posts by Rax

yes kurs kid clocks exist they are available via donation shop.

they are also available via the auction house i would say kid clock prices range from 600kk to 1kkk depending on the seller

*peace

How long has it been since you came online lmao

Kidclocks sell for 300kk now

Damn, that mask would be OP tbh.

Also, if I'm not wrong, the gear that Shenron gives Warrior classes at lv 22 closely resembles the outfit you showed, Astin

Hey Xanslayer , I'd be glad to toss you an invite to an english-speaking guild I run. Just hit me up in conversation here or on Discord (Raxacoricofallapatorius#4228) and I'm sure I'd be able to help you out.

Cheers ^^

First things first. Pretty much every class in this game is well-suited for both PvP and PvE aspects. I wouldn't have posted this a while ago, but Sendoku 's exploits with Dark Warrior have emboldened me.

Now, there are some classes that people outright recommend for PvP, and I don't disagree with them, the classes they mentioned are indeed good for PvP. What you need to keep in mind is that the criteria they have mentioned those classes based on is ease of use. Apart from those, there are examples of people thinking about what they do with characters instead of spamming buttons, and the result is that they beat characters that are much better geared and much easier to play. Crane Hermit used to be one such class. The point is, whatever class you pick, if you put your mind to it, it can be used for great PvP

so yeah ur talking like going turtle is for noobs lol how about i go swordman and farm with him right >? then i may look smart cuz the character is harder to farm with

Mate, if you wanna look smart, go with swordsman. But as someone who's played almost all classes to 70 in this game, lemme tell yeh, if you go swordsman for pve, your life will be living hell compared to picking turtle. Swordsmen can do a max of 10-15k crits with burning attack, while turtles do 70+ with kame with ease.

Tbh, looking smart isn't restricted solely to being ostentatious. It's about picking the right class for the right purposes, and getting the most outta this game.

Cheers mate

With that being said, I feel that SK would be a lot better in PvE than something like maybe SM or even Fighter, what with Violent Slice + Self Destruct Wave being an OP combo for farming. The same goes for Plasma, and to a lesser extent, Karma (Kid Buu, Genocide Attack).

As of the time I'm writing this, crane has been nerfed to the ground, and unless it's buffed up at the start of Open Beta, I doubt it'd be much use both in PvP and PvE scenarios.

That being said, I'm still gonna go turtle, as it's the class that's easiest to powerlevel with in dungeons. I could grind my way to 70 pretty easily on Turtle, and it's only a week's worth of effort (per class) to powerlevel every other class to 70.

Hope this helped you come to a conclusive decision

Cheers ^^

Yo Hyabushi , welcome to the community! I run an English speaking guild in DBO, and would be happy to toss you an invite if you decide you wanna join!

I'll "Conversation" you my discord, feel free to hit me up anytime

Cheers ^^

I feel that SK would be a lot better in PvE than something like maybe SM or even Fighter, what with Violent Slice + Self Destruct Wave being an OP combo for farming. The same goes for Plasma, and to a lesser extent, Karma (Kid Buu, Genocide Attack).

As of the time I'm writing this, crane has been nerfed to the ground, and unless it's buffed up at the start of Open Beta, I doubt it'd be much use both in PvP and PvE scenarios.

That being said, I'm still gonna go turtle, as it's the class that's easiest to powerlevel with in dungeons. I could grind my way to 70 pretty easily on Turtle, and it's only a week's worth of effort (per class) to powerlevel every other class to 70.

Hope this helped you come to a conclusive decision

Cheers ^^