Posts by sSMETESs

After checking attack speed, my friend also pointed out the same thing. Daneos has only removed the limit of attack speed, which doesn't mean that the attack speed has become just like it was in the retail server.

My friend (Karma) has 135% attack speed with buffs, and he said if he had had 150% of attack speed or higher, then he would probably feel the same speed as if he was playing in the retail server. But, who knows? Even 135% is not easy to get, and I don't know how many people would be willing to spend a lot of money for dogi balls to get such a high attack speed when no one knows the result and a good result is not even guaranteed.

Plus, I have never said DW would never be able to go to CCBD 150 or Kraken/Cell. The thing is, people wouldn't be willing to take DW to those dungeons when they would clear the dungeons much faster and more easily if their party is optimized for 'attack speed'. You observed it back in the retail server, didn't you?

The faster, the better for any class. But, it doesn't mean that DW/SK with a fast attack speed is better than an optimized one for the party.

Anyway for now, it'd be better for all of us to wait and see.

Mushroom rocks South has areas with the highest concentration of enemies of the entire map. Technically you have the highest chances of collecting dragonballs there as there is a higher concentration of enemies (specifically in wolf land and the narak camp areas)

My best record there was 17 balls in 1 set of 2 hours

I love the area. Before Draconic Punishment got disabled, I leveled up there like crazy.

Good news for 'attack speed' users but bad news for those who are not. Particularly, the role of tankers would have no place in the game just like it was in the retail server. SK will survive b/c it is still good for PvP, but DW will only be played for farming. No doubt. As a DW player, I don't welcome this update, but I know it will be a new strong motivation for many players to enjoy the game, which is good. I hope they will update CCBD and new dungeons in the next updates. It will revive the game drastically. Personally sad, but kinda welcome the update in this regard.

I know that I posted the same thing before, but I would like to ask Daneos again to bring the skill back to us asap. The skill is the only reason to play DW (at least to me, it is).

I understand that the healing from the skill was too much unlike it used to be in the retail server and that it needs to be adjusted, but no healing from the skill was also too much.

If DW is a very popular class to play, the skill could have been fixed much eariler, but unfortunately it is not. I have been waiting for the skill to be fixed for about 6 or 7 weeks and hope it will get fixed soon.

I don't remember the exact formular between DEX and phy crit rate, but theoretically it seems possible for a swordman to get 100% phy cit rate if he gears with a DEX-all setting.

A level 70 swordman's default phy crit rate with all of his own phy crit buffs including passive ones must be around 50%. If equipted with phy crit rate glove and sword (lvl 70 legendary), the rate is gonna be higher than 75%. Since he has his own DEX-buff (26) and can gear with DEX armours ((28 to 34) x 3) and DEX accessories ((28 to 34) x 2 or 4), he can theoretically have 166-254 DEX. Therefore, even without Ultimate's phy crit rate buff and/or Kaioken, one should be able to get 100% phy crit rate, I guess.

Might be wrong. Just thought.

This is a little bit different story but is partially related to the current situation, so I would like to suggest this.

Due to the zenni duplication bug, the current price in DBOG is ridicously high. Given that in any kind of economy the price is always determined by the law of supply and demand, the mods may want to consider collecting zenni temporarily by, for example, raising the commision on the market up to 5% (currently, 1%), doubling the teleport fees, etc. We won't be able to see the result in one or two days, but it will slowly down the price to the stable level.

The reason behind my suggestion is this:

Selling items from farming does't bring us a lot of money. Sometimes we luckily get lvl 70 purple/green stones (and could earn a big money by selling them), but the stones are so easily consumed for enchanting and just disappear, without making a good result due to the very low success rate. Therefore, for normal players (as opposed to the buggers/cheaters), the easiest and fastest way to get the stones for enchanting would be to sell Cash Point to make zenni to buy the stones. This will definitely benefit those who are providing this great game for us, and I truly understand that we as players should spend some money in order for this game to be provided (remember, they are not a charity but a profit-making org). However in a long run and even theoretically, one should be able to buy the stones by the zenni they have earned from farming. For now, to buy just ONE lvl 70 purple stone, one will have to farm for like three months (calculated: earn 5kk per day). And the stone will disappear in 10 seconds, without making our gear any stronger. That would be very frustrated. Described above is the reason why I believe lowering the zenni price would give us more chance to make a success in enchanting. Put it simply, the more chance to enchant, the more chance to get a better equipment.

For Daneos and the people who are helping him, you would still get money even if the price will get lowered, if the future updates include Wagu Machine, for example. So. no worries.

Independently, I hope they will find the solution to fix the bug in the near future. And for the buggers, please don't do that again. If the game dies again, you should know that you are VERY reponsible for that.

Well, dodging is optimized for fighters. If dodge rate is increased, dont you think it will affect other classes as well? I think anti-crit rate, as opposed to dodge rate, may need to be adjusted. That way, a fighter would have a higher chance to win against SK, for example, by more dodging with DEX-setting and aiming at more chance to crit.

I heard about a ranked battle, between a well-known fighter for the DEX-all setting vs. a very strong, well-geared SK. The SK CCed the fighter, paralyzed, feared, etc, and during the 13 secs on the fighter being CCed, the SK hit the fighter only once. The SK won in the end, but it was definitely an extremely hard match to beat, which had never happened against any fighter with a non-DEX-all setting.