Posts by SViper

Code
    at some point will they add new transformations and races? since since the game was created they have not changed anything except for some bugs and replace small things

Why this is in code?
    With original client they can't do anything big, so we need wait till client 2.0 is finished. Races is confirmed due high requests and even Verdant talking about that, but still can be joke. Don't remember about transformations, but knowing that Humans have just extremely small part of saiyan blood is hard make more transformations like SS:2/3/4/God/Blue/Blue Advanced/Rosé, so probably transformations won't happen due lore of this game. Plus there is already some data left from original game for: new class, new items for level cap 80, TMQ8/9, so these will happen some time after 2.0, so be patient.
    I just noticed you maybe don't know about real DBO and that original developer shut down game after 3 years of Open Beta in 2013 October and Xenoverse series became this game successors.

demon as in dabura race

That post was unnecessary, because I know what you talk. Literally when we talked about Neko Majins GM said that Neko Majins are side Majin race and one of Neko Majins was son of that Demon race you talking. Now added extra to my explanation to make understand you that I understood what you were talking.

Sounds like you have what we call Windows 10/11 freezes that will be 100% fixed with Client 2.0, but current Project Leader wants give enough content before at least continue working on Client 2.0, so it will take months till he finish with that content, so there is 99.(9) that Client 2.0 won't even be released this years, so please be patient or use Virtual Machine to install Windows version before Windows 10 (recommended is Windows 7 for now) until Client 2.0 comes with that certain fix.

demon

Majin means Demon in English, so in this race case from talk with one of GM this race could become new colorations/classes of Majin race as well.
    And to know what Maybe Verdant means I suggest you to check out DBOG Discord, because we had this discussion there in less then 24 hours with Verdant and some other Staff Members.

First do you know about DBO Client 2.0 Project, it was started with DBOG prior Project Leader and it's on hold with current until he gives enough content to keep players entertained while he continues developing client 2.0 project. So not a lot things can be add to game with original game's client. So there is still quite some things planned to be added with current client, so there is still some way left before he can continues 2.0 client project development.
    About Sort Function, we used to have it, but one of Project Leaders we had/have later found out from where some nasty bugs originated, so he disabled it, you can still see Sort button in inventory or bank as proof that we used to have.

I thought only mobs with the DB icon could drop a dragon ball. But it seems I was wrong, a normal mob dropped a 3 star dragon ball tonight

Maybe you had one of these things happen to you at that moment: you accidently shut down your scouter, you accidently unequip scouter, your scouter was broken, your scouter that you have is without Dragon Ball Radar function?

Zuerst benutze ich Google Translator, da ich kein Deutsch spreche.

Warum sprichst du hier von anderen Servern, denn dein Launcher sagt Dragon Ball Online Zenkai und das ist Dragon Ball Online Global. Sprechen Sie also bitte über DBOZ auf ihrer Website / im Forum oder laden Sie echtes DBOG herunter.

Danke im Voraus für ihr Verständnis!

Does the game run on win8 or 8.1 operating system also have lag problems? I'm using win10, and I like dbo very much. But when I'm in the game, the screen will freeze every ten seconds or so, which is too frequent for me to continue. When I point the mouse pointer to different items in the bag (from pointing to one item to pointing to another item, without clicking or doing anything), the interface may freeze. This kind of lag is especially noticeable when the mouse pointer is swayed quickly against the items in the package. But if there is no such problem in win8 or win8.1, I am willing to change the operating system in order to play dbo. Do you have exact data in this regard? This kind of lag only exists in win10, or does win8 and win8.1 also face the same problem? What is the best solution right now? I really don't want to wait until the new client comes out to play, I hate waiting.

The original servers and development of game was terminated at 2013 October (first server shut down in the middle of October and the last 2 severs at the last day of October) and Windows 8.1 came same year, but sooner. So all Windows versions before Windows 10 should be good, but most recommended is Windows 7 or Windows XP (if very week and old PC) for this game at this moment.

We've got a couple more tweaks coming that seem to be helpful, and we're starting to work on the new client as well, so hopefully these freezes will be a thing of the past soon.

When last time I talked about New Client with you, you said at best work with New Client continue near end of this year and and chance of New Client releasing in 2022 is like 50/50, so now I'm a bit confused for moment.

I get these lag spikes as well and it is not my computer cause I played on the Taiwan servers and played DBOG without any lag like that a long time ago. the player population is good and I like the way this version of DBO is turning out. even with that setting in launcher the lag is still quite annoying. it is the only thing stopping me from diving into this game for more then a hour. would love to play DBO for hours losing sleep over it like I used to but the lag needs to be fixed. looking forward to the new client.

Please read post made by current main developer above your post!

Love the suggestion/idea, but why not expand the suggestion/idea with option when you grow up from Kid to Adult as Majin where you can choose stay Fat as Adult or go Slim as Adult?

After you talk with NPC after you started Adult Quest you need to do quite short quest line and that quest line starts near that NPC at other NPC. Just check the video I dropped below: