Posts by Iceman

if this will be a new server why not cancel this compensation and extend the time of the lvl 70 reward by two months. many players that played for many years complain that its too easy and many players that complain about it being too hard will learn something new about them.This is something that will put both parties at an equal playing field. New and old players.

Well I would be thanful for golden inventory than lvl 30, since you need to make MONEYYY but hey that is me.

If game will be better, anything they want to give for free to make up for mistakes in the past, I am fine with it.

Human lv70 have something like 12k~ hp / 12k+40% = 16.800

Nameks lv70 have something like 25k~ hp / 25k+40% = 35.000

You forget that humans can match namek LP.

In POB most of fighters used 20 con/50 resistance x2 rings and full con armor and props earrings and CON Dogi, matching base SK HP, since SK use %LP,%lp,con armors and mostly everything else props.

Like I said, it not only it would help chef, it would help its party and I am sad to see that you are still stuck in "Korin Platform" set of mind, where people do not even give af about it. It is there to have fun when you are bored, nothing more.

Not if the class itself is changed and edited.

Chef is the type of buffer that is made to endure the beating and hard critics.

What Chef needs to be effective in groups pvp and pve is that ultimate resistance passive is send to chef, since chef can not eat debuffs and it needs to increase its buff Fountain of Smell from 23% CON to 40% Con.

This way Chef would thx to dex gear + prop, and increase of Con and resistance, would be on ground with Ultimate.

Since %LP or %Con, would be kinda equal in support, just weaker defense party would use chef more than ultimate.

One more, all taunts should be removed from both of buffers, they are support and should stay as support.

It took me sometime but I finally found video I was looking for that proves what Iceman wrote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0KE5iMzgA

Ma boi Spat.

Yea, Speed Meta does not need humans or namek tankers, namek healer and poko is all they need from namek kind and rest majins.

Now take in consideration that all the new people who want to play the game, will mostly play as Piccolo (SK, DW) or Goku/Vegeta(Fighter) or Trunks(SM).

With this current state of the game, they simply see that there is no way for them to compete with speed metas and mostly because of "YOU HAVE TO PAY BRUH, WE CARRY YOU!" things, and people who even say this, they say to newbies too and then the same people complain here why the game is dead, since unless the game is changed, forget that you will ever get newbies to play and like the game, unless they are Spanish People, no offense to anyone but they are happy when they can turn into SSJ.. :D

Soo thankful people, you just must love them as I love spanish latino girls :love: .

Welcome Shade.

I checked your youtube videos and there are funny ones.

I hope that you and your buddy will make funny ones in the DBOG, gameplay videos that is, trust me LVL 1 RAT's are OP!

Well since before I was owner of server (SAMP), it is kinda normal that you have DEV server and Public one.

On Dev one you work on new stuffs as Daneos is already doing here in DBOG.

Soo what we did and what might Daneos will do, is to grant access to everyone who wants to test DEV Server ( Do not expect to be stabile one) with new client ofc to look for bugs and test it out while keeping old client and public server online and not changed.

This would result in few things:

1. People who are playing in the public server can enjoy and have fun until new client is 100% fixed and ready to be implemented

2. Community can test new client and help with bugs

3. When you crash or server crash or you find something "crazy" in DEV server, you won't be shocked and rage on forum

isn't karma a better option for speed? i haven't played karma but from what i've seen karma can ace in speed and pvp.

don't know about farming.

Karma can farm just as good as Plasma.

Only thing that I like as Plasma or Karma is that they have damn "Play Dead", soo if you are sure that you will die, PLAY DEAD! GOOD DOG!

Code
    Will they be in the new client?

If you are asking, will we play in the new client, then answer is yes.

After the wipe and if Daneos really takes it seriously and start to accept and adapt and change the game as it should be, then we will play for sure, heck even most of us will cash soo that server last even longer.

Shortly, we will look for new client, test it ( help with bugs) , and start to enjoy and play.

I just care about the Multi-Client !!!!!

!!!!! plz dont remove it !!!!!

I d like to play all classes online !!!!!

I need all buffs on my characters !!!!!

I get you. It is really problem that you can't play with main and leave all other BOT accounts active.

I really want that Daneos help you guys, since BOT's are THE SPARK that ignites activity of the game.

atack speed is absolutely broken and only 3-4 classes are needed... try to get a party with plasma and look ...

I really hope that people who give af about the game will get close to Daneos and that he will listen to them, than to people who keep breaking already broken the game, instead of trying to fix it, well how much it can be fixed.

It is really easy to get if "changes" done soo far are good or bad, playerbase says it all.

Simple solution to attack speed abuse:

Reduce auto attack damage by 60% or more so no matter what your skills will do much damage

Well it wouldn't be that effective even if we would do to poko and karma that is already done to the fighter.

Make their speed buffs - self buffs.

This would be good start.

Then later we can remove attack speed from gears if needed to remove entirely attack speed and then buff speed classes( attack speed buffs increased) soo they have back DPS they use to have under "full speed mode".

Shadow Knight as always in hope Daneos will remove his head from butt and fix party and aggro system and remove attack speed from gear soo that any race/class will take part into party, since he promise us that with new client, he can do "anything".

Still, if none of this happens, then I will delete SK and play as karma and always be in party and gear up easy as hell.

Its has already been nerfed by the speeding being capped already. Speed just saves times, imagine doing ccbd 1-150 without speed. Your looking at 6-8 hours to complete it. With speed at best its ~3 hours. Speed is not an abuse its a mechanic to save time. Speed is a PVE base skill, if you don't like speed then stick to pvp and stuff.

1. Broken as hell in PVE - Turn the game into browser one click AFK game

2. Only 1 meta is needed for dungeons ( Only 3-4 classes are needed, others can be deleted)

3. Aggro system can't be made soo that true tankers takes part in the party

4. CCBD 1-150 Can always be edited that you get binded ticket when you decide to stop on some levels of CCBD, you don't need to do 1-150 CCBD in 1 day

As you can see, attack speed is simply out of butt system that should only be special trade of speed classes (low animation, faster cooldown aka better DPS classes) such as poko, fighter and karma, that is self buffs only and attack speed removed from gears.

Soon party system is fixed, where you are forced to play MMORPG and use damn class roles (tanker, DPS, CC, support, healer), and specific roles are auto set in party system then we are on the right track.

Game needs to offer party system and PVE system (TMQ, DUNGEONS, BID'S, UD'S) where you can complete any of those PVE content for sure with same amount of time and that every race/class can take part of it and gear up as any other.

PS: If they have no will or knowledge to change this, then they can simply step down as staff members and "balance members" and let community vote right people for that positions.

MajinRow it is really up to will game be changed.

That is, will aggro system/class balance /party system or party meta change.

Soo lets asume that it won't be changed and game after wipe will be good for month or two.

You will need then to ditch DW and SK and take Karma Majin or Ultimate Majin for PVP and PVE aspect of the game.

Both of them are needed for party PVP and PVE and they are good when you want to farm.

Soo as someone new to the game and as someone who will have hard time to gear up, I suggest you to play as Karma Majin.

Since you won't need to raise armor too high and you only need speed weapons to be part of party with no problem, you will have easy time to gear up. Another thing is, that you can easy switch from PVE build to PVP build and since karma is one of the most broken classes in game with ultimate in top tier, you will enjoy the PVP too.

Why you shouldn't play DW or SK?

Mostly in party, because almost any class well geared can replace the tanker, tankers become the shit in PVE soo you will have hard time to even find party to go there.

About PVP, you will be decent with them but you will need to spend tons of time, zeni to get all the gears to even be able to face all other race/classes and still you will face the broken ones or ones that not only counter you, it simply trash you soo without luck or right gear and build and good strategy you will mostly lose to them.

All in all, you need to take all around race/class that is needed in party for PVP Budokai (mudosa points aka mudosa gambler and accessory and cool stuffs), PVE ( Dungeons, TMQ, CCBD soo you can get tons of boxes, legendary gears or accessory and dogi balls).

Soo for this case, the namek tankers, do not fit this role due bad party system, multi client and aggro system and PVE in general that does not favor or need true tankers to be part of it.

It is private server of game that died.

Cash Shop exist here, no one is paying to the owners of the game ( if they exist cuz game is dead lol).

They're probably afraid of the game being copyrighted and taken down.

Yea Takaboi got it right but still I wonder, does NTL, Bandai even give af? lol

Of course you want your cash back, this would give you advantage upon others, naive of me to think that the wipe was meant to bring a new and "fresh" start, never did tho 8o.

Why do you think that people who donate to the this project will have any advantage when cash shop will be changed again?

Only people who had advantage in this game are:

1. People who cash to bots users who had tons of zeni

2. People who hack and who already have +15 lvl 70 gears somewhere and mostly all others too

3. People who dupe +15 gears and sell them

Trust me, Daneos shouldn't be the guy who will do wipe again and leave everything as it was before with new client.

Unless he wants to kill this project and move on another one to earn money, and I understand that.

Soo we will asume that Daneos still didn't give up on this project soo he will do this things:

1. Multi client and all other 3rd party programs disabled ( less bots, and other programs that would bypass and enable multi client)

2. Game guard ( no channel crash by players, no hack or dupe of gear or lag other players in the game and many others)

3. Game rewards active players ( daily quests, daily rewards, each day some event active)

4. Party System changes ( Auto defined roles in party system, 1 class can't fill all the roles soo you will be forced to take characters in the party soo that each race/class can exp the game that is: tanker, buffer, CC, DPS, support , or solo everything since you are Rambo.)

5. Race/Class with 100% defined roles and balanced that way for PVP and PVE ( some races/classes are better in PVE and some in PVP, some are better in solo and some in party)

6. Balance of PVE content ( every class should be able to gear up and do PVE to gear up or to have fun and they should be able to do it with good gear and decent upgraded, does not need to be +15 gear and to be OP to do some dungeons but if you have low upgraded weapons expect to deal less dmg and spend more time in dungeon, meaning defense and HP of bosses, super mobs and mini bosses should be increased while attack of bosses and super mobs and mini bosses should be reduced soo every class can survive it with good gear that is good-decent upgraded)

7. Class Balance ( I understand that balance members and staff members are trying to do the best they can to balance the game but they really need hand and more people involved into this to make it even better, sure balance now is a bit better than it was in old DBO but still it is far from it)

8. Upgrade system changed and brown boxes removed for silver boxes ( Less RNG + Rewarded for hard work = Happy player)

9. All players banned since they charge back should be unbanned

10. Cash shop = pay to progress ( Monthly subscribe aka VIP system. People who have job and can't grind and play the game should be rewarded but still in way that they would progress in the game as normal players would do, such as, if f2p can get in 3-4 hours of grind 20-40 stones, that much per day cashers, donators could get via cash shop in VIP Daily rewards tab in cash shop while rest of tabs should be cosmetic, inventory binded to them)

Now with this changes and many others that would follow but I won't list them here, project will be revived, players will be happy, they won't support bots and hackers since they wouldn't be able to do that due good game guard.

Since players are happy, people will donate and cash again and people who charged back, with 2nd chance given to them, when they see that game is in better state, they will start to play and cash again.

VIP Daily reward in cash shop would be have amount of stones that would f2p player get, exp pots (since they need help to level up to catch up f2p nolife players who sleep at keyboard), zeni reward ( amount that would f2p player get by selling trash at NPC).

Still silver boxes should be limited in daily quests.

This changes would make happy all the players, f2p and donators.