Posts by Iceman

I'd like to see if Energy Reduction on Spiritualists could get buffed. 194 LP recovered every 2 secs is stupid, especially with the -20 ENG drawback. Also EP recovery could be more like the Wonder Majin's Intense Rage instead of a poor imitation,

Wouldn't that knock down some of its power though since it needs a debuff to be calculated on Success Rate?

Speaking of which, I think removing Sharp Slice from DW and Hellzone Grenade from SK might help a bit. Sharp Slice is useless on DW and Hellzone Grenade is just an additional attack that makes SK more powerful than they should be.

That would be lame, both of them needs Hellzones cuz Piccolo is their teacher.

SK's are offense tankers (tank something but main goal is DPS).

Sk's do not need any change.

DW is defense tanker (more defense than DPS)

It is just sad that you people do not get this.

Please read DW topic where we discuss about DW buffing, and that only should be edited and added.

Pokos with speed on dragon with their own speed, kill everyone in few sec, that is why pets' should be touched, sorry.

SM - well flash slash in general should be better since SM are physical based classes, burning attack is just flashy and attacks too much mobs that SM can not tank, while flash slash maxed would deal higher dmg on mobs and maybe only 1-2 mobs would survive and that shouldn't be problem with tanking.

About Shadow knight

I do not get why self destruct wave should remove that critic buff.

Mostly because of that SK can farm and be help in PVE at all plus with cast time and LP consume, it is fine as it is and isn't like SK can critic like those classes and it mostly from 10-15 mobs, it critic 5 at the best.

About SM:

It don't need Burning Attack, it just needs Flash Slash to be as fighter storm strike or half as it, around 4 m at 20 targets.

About Poko:

If we buff now pets, in pvp with poko at max speed, they will be too OP.

DW

Energy Siege based on success rate and it will never miss.

I really like the whole achievement idea, I thinkmany on the game would like to see something similar to what Jokar has suggested but this would be a real cool incentive for players to actually collect achievements.

I know other games have similar systems, but as long as the bonuses didn't affect PVP I think everybody would be for achievements having rewards. Instead of each achievement having it's own reward, how about achievements are split into groups; Easy, Medium, Hard & Extreme or something I don't know. Once you've completed the entire group you'd then get rewards (similar to very popular F2P MMORPG that I'm sure a lot of the older players here would have definitely played at some point). This would save time for our two developers instead of having to add rewards to each individual achievement.

I don't see it being the most difficult thing to implement either but I'm somewhat ignorant on the actual development side of things.

Well I think that would be cool and difficult would buff titles, such as title upgrade.

Farming King(From killing mobs):

1. Farmer - 1% stone drop

2. Extreme Farmer - 2% stone drop

3. Superior Farmer - 3% stone drop

4. Legendary Farmer - 4% stone drop.

5. Farming King - 5% stone drop

Next would be based on zeni, or items and such ....

All in all, it is great idea.

It would bring something new in-game and people at lvl cap could have something else to do.

It should be based as new titles with some stats on them.

Ofc harder one would give more while easy ones would give some PVE stats.

Farming King (Killing 100kk mobs) - 5% stone drop rate increased

It is cool idea.

Cranes do not have res passive *cof cof* they hace res buff and they build full focus, dex crane is weird to see *cof cof*

If I did say that I am sorry, I meant success rate passive and Resist buff, I never face community that knows how class is broken and refuse to do anything, but well.

Looks like you never played crane at all since cranes gear with res + dex + resist buff.

So bleed can be nullified and you want burn to get deleted too, nice. Whats next, quit swordmans crit? Quit healers heal? Doesnt look like you played Cranes bro

Looks like you don't get anything huh?

Buff duration of skills and power of skills in general soo that even with full anti bleed, it still last for 2-3 dot's dmg and it deals nice dmg instead of close rage burn skill solid bleed. Get it now?

Then fight would turn into outsmart and not like this, long ass burn duration that can kill anyone.

Sirab I know that defense in general isn't working since all dots should be based on def as it was before and not as state dmg in general.

We were testing it on TW2, crane with full DEX would make critic dmg on someone and set critic dot's bleed of 1k or more.

Same thing if you would have higher def, dot's would be reduced as well.

Once again I will say and I won't post here, anymore.

Crane Freeze and Karma skill lock, needs to me edited, either with 50% diminishing when is used in same fight, since most of you do not get, if you used 1st time, it will last 22 sec, 2nd time will be 11 sec, 3rd time 7 sec (as normal stuns last) ect etc with other stalling skills, KD, sleep, or as karma, confusion, KD, paral and shits, it is ENOUGH.

Cheers and if you again complain about 1 broken skill from this 2 classes then I am sorry to even discuss with you people.

You sure never played any other games than DBO and you sadly do not know what "challenging" fight it is.

In general every TMQ and UD should give rare and legendary earrings.

Let see:

TMQ7 lvl 60, should give rare earrings(rare) and legendary earrings( super rare), that is lvl 60 accessory but no stones.

UD6 should give all stones lvl 60.

Cell-x, Krakken, Bacterian will get lvl 70 stuffs.

Mudosa - should give more lvl 70 accessory than crap gears, even accessory with lame stats is good than 2 dex namek boots I am getting lel.

Yeah I am always in dark, thx to my Violent Slice when it fail's to finish. xD

It is alright and maybe I post you SS when it happens again.

Who knows maybe Daneos add's day night system in-game, in future.

I understand what you're saying, and I get its only natural to share your opinions...but crane being one of the few classes that have no DPS besides using DoTs....freeze is a harmless skill since we can't move (unlike skill lock). The fact remains that the classes must have a variety, and those which dont play by normal standards (using high DMG) shouldn't be limited the the normal standard disadvantages. I think the majority of the community agrees that once DoT defense works, and DoT crit is adjusted, cranes are nowhere near OP

They said the classes won't be needed anyway, thats how they were made

Crane Freeze is too much to be stun but well and as Karma skill lock.

If you look other classes, not even 1 have that long stalling, it is boring, lame and one sided.

Right now burns that can't be countered or reduced by anything, gives burn 99% chance to win vs every class as long it can keep them stunned or under sleep.

If it is only Bleed and Poison on crane DOT's, nothing should be done, since you could have chance.

Ofc, Dodon's Barrage would reduce your PDEF, Gracefull Backstabb would reduce your HP and all physical bleed skills should deal more dmg in general plus set Bleed DOT and even with full bleed decrease accessory, they should do 1-2 DOT dmg.

That is how crane should be, but now with Solid Bleed in play, all you need is to stall and prevent them to do anything and solid bleed will do everything, kinda lame.

Karma's on other hand, start fight 1st and if they are unsure about their success rate, will start with KD skills first or confusion and stun.

If by any chance their stun fail, there is petrify and 2 confusions, KD and petrify and insane critic dmg or auto attack speed where fighter as supreme dodge class, is powerless, when you attack him with 20 attacks in few sec, ofc some will hit and yea don't forget skill lock...

In my eyes, if Crane bleed skills and dot duration be increased on them (skills itself) and without solid bleed in play aka burn, crane would be fine as it is.

Marcaroni once again you didn't get at all what I am saying like half of community.

Crane Freeze and Karma skill lock, needs to have 30%-50% duration reduction (diminishing effect) since it last too long and can be spammed.

What ever you guys say, it won't change the fact that those 2 skills can not be countered by accessory.

If from every class there is accessory counter, it should be for those 2 skills.

Once again, Burn DOT and %LP reduction debuff is all what Crane needs and with res passive and dex gear and res accessory, debuffs don't work on it too, and with high success rate skill, you can't resist it.

Even Ultimate Majins or dendes with high resistance with full resistance have problem with cranes.

Once again I will repeat, Crane Freeze and Karma skill lock duration or diminishing (using skill in same fight will lose duration with each use), needs to be edited.

Karma on other hand with high focus and success rate, it is rare that it fails even on full dex + res fighters.

I am sorry, but give chance to all other classes and pvp shouldn't be praying for debuff fail or resist.

You forgot that cranes have success rate and %lp and cast time?

Cast time on Poison Bleed is 1 sec.

Make someone sleep, poison bleed - spirit wave 8 sec paral - solid bleed - Energy Heat Wave 5 sec confusion.

Then if you want 1k slash or just freeze or make them sleep since solid bleed will kill anyone...

Karmas on other hand can be dealed with some anti confuse neck if skill lock gets reduced.

One more, I saw crane kill +15 SK with 20k HP with solid bleed alone... lel

Just set it and make them sleep, kd and what ever, it will die.

One more, range isn't problem for crane, please stop complain about range skills.

I am only saying that each time when crane use Freeze skill, duration gets reduced by half, same as karma skill lock.

Ofc there is sleep, paral, confuse and massive dmg from crane, but at least other classes have some chance vs crane.

Now is only one sided.

Hate me how much you want, but I am saying that isn't fair vs other classes.

Once again Flume, SK does have life steal, curse, but all of those debuffs are close range, smart crane won't come close to you unless it made you sleep then it will cast debuffs, dodon barrage to check anti bleed and fk you up.

One more, I hate to repeat myself, VS good karma or crane, paral, fear doesn't work thx to accessory out there.

Plus good crane will always wear dex and res sets soo even success rate skills fails.

I am saying only about 2 skills that are OP and can't be countered by accessory, like every other skills can be countered by it, such as, candy, confuse, bleed, poison, fear, I think you get it.

Once again, dont be hypocrite community and allow that only 3-4 classes be used, if that is case then lets delete those classes and problem solved.

You have to outsmart them, you still have other tools such as Resist and Guard.

We're not going to nerf karma just because they can spam their skill lock you still have energy reflect and just Auto attack them and you can also use potion before time is up go watch DiVine videos and look how he defeated karmas.

Here watch some videos and see for your self.

If again you are stick with this then thank you, I know what class to use to play in full release and please ban people who complain about it.

You do know that with dojo, guild can give crane position to bypass prelimaries or you forgot about that too?

Another thing is, all what crane need is solid bleed in preliminaries and leave arena and use 1k slash and kill 4 people at once.

I mean I get it, you didn't face them, I did face cranes and played as crane and karma and fighter and almost every class beside grand chef, ultimate and plasma.

Not even 1 class should be OP as Crane or as Karma.

as a crane...idt they should be nerfed as almost every class has a counter to it (some being extremely harder than others, like fighter, DW etc.) But vs SK you really just need a certain tactic...get that first stun (try dashing back instead of starting the cast one time) and then be quick...if you let a crane put his bleeds on you (a good player should be equipped with anti bleed/antipara) then you haven't fought them enough or need to work on gear before (this is in general) I dont see how the cranes would have a huge advantage with no burns at 35M and sleep having a higher cast time then SK stun.

Once again you consider playing as SK since you all think that is OP class, and it isn't.

Paral, mystic attack - crushed by paral decrease.

Fear - crushed by anti fear.

It needs just little accessory to leave SK with violent slice with 3 sec cast time, too easy to interupt and attacks, that you can't use while you are stunned or made to sleep.

Once again I am saying please stop considering SK, consider every other class too.

What about humans?

Slow down them and you mostly done it and please don't give me tips how to play classes since I played them all, almost all.

Cranes do not need burns at 35 M, since there is Poison Paral skill, there is Burn Confusion skill, bleeds and 1 k slash to burn all those dots and with %LP debuff, every class LP is reduced and easy to be done.

I am not complaing and trust me if nothing is done with this 2 classes, going one of them in full release of game and please do not complain later how it isn't fair that those 2 classes are too OP...

I am saying, since Crane and Karma have tons of resource to stall, stun, just 1 skill long ass duration skill should be edited.

Crane Freeze, with each use in one fight, should be reduced by 50% with each use.

Karma skill lock, with each use in same fight, should be reduced duration by 50% with each use.

One more for people who don't get.

Sleep have RP reduce cast time and when you put someone in Sleep, you have enough time to charge 2-3 balls with RP gear that you can NP switch.

Once again, don't be hypocrite community and defend classes that needs to be edited and changed.

I wonder weather it was cranes or sks won more budokai in retail after the nerf cranes got there :/ whichever it was I wonder why so many ppl quit playing cranes:/ now after answering these I wonder weather cranes were/are really op :/

Cranes are OP, just their fights last longer and mostly cranes got eaten in preliminaries.

Since there are mostly fighters and their one shots and reason why SK get in budokai is because people don't want to waste attacks on SK, they go for easy targets that you can one shot and get kill score faster.

Iceman Zzz SK vs. Karma its very simple my friend, reflect is your best friend. Also nerfing the hell out of Karmas is a bad idea since they have very bad dex so once you stun him he should be dead with your 1st pro combo, and also he doesnt have much defense and CON that is a big problem they have.

Now SK vs. Crane, im not going to lie, its a bit tricky for SKs to figure this one out. That would require a whole new thread, also it'd be a theory but a very very great one imo.

i agree with you but SK can beat crane easily with status success rate neck and focus with the 45m stun and then do his combo

Why the hell you guys talking about SK like I own only 1 class and play on it? Cuz of signature?

I am talking about Karma and Crane in general, since I did play them on friend accounts before.

If you have at least some of brain, not even 1 class have a chance vs you, soo please stop defending broken classes.

I am not talking about nerfing entire karma, I am talking about 1 skill plus auto attack on karma is all you need to beat someone.

I remember I didn't use not even 1 skill vs almost all classes, just spam KD and auto attack while using kaioken.

Stun and skill lock and spam KD, and sometime again skill lock for fun.

Crane, slow down, can't grab you, sleeep, dot defence reduce, charge 2 RP balls, use all buffs, use LP reduce KD, solid bleed and then again freeze and prepare KD, and 1 slash, I mean tons of options.

If you guys think that there should be reduced then remove all others decrease and anti accessory, like anti fear, anti paral, anti confuse, anti candy.

Since why to reduce all others skills from other classes, no point right? Don't be such a hypocrite...

One more, when you stun Karma? Please do tell me, who start fight 1st vs Karma? It is Karma....

It is really shame that people who didn't play on all classes, talk here, or even worse if they play on them refuse to face truth that some skills are just broken.

PS: If nothing is wrong with Karma and Crane, then NP, soo I know what to play in official full release and please ban everyone who complains that those 2 classes are broken.

I made a video explaining this shit awhile back that this was broken it got fix then daneos change it for some reason, But now classes with spammable stuns can spam stun and get full duration stuns and stuff but instead they decide to nerf cranes and xyz but they decide to leave that shit still broken

Yes indeed. Thx for making video about this adrian on fire .

You guys acting like karma needs 2 min to kill someone?

1st time it cast it, skill lock will be 23 sec.

2nd time when it cast it, it will be 12.5 /but lets say 12 sec.

3rd time when it cast it, it will be 6 sec.

4th time when it cast it, it will be 3 sec.

5th time when it cast it, it will be 1.5 sec.

That is only 1 skill lock, where are 2 long confusion and petrify, stun and KD's?.

Come on, this is really good idea, same about crane stun.

24 Sec duration and CD 40 sec? With CD accessory it can be spammed as hell.

Plus I see someone talking about SK like they know something.

Good crane will fight vs SK with fear decrease and paral decrease, it will criple SK all stalling skills.

Next what crane need to do, is to just keep distance.

Only thing that can get it is violent slice stun that gets reducted each time and with slow down in play, SK can't grab it.

Another thing is solid bleed burn that last too long and that alone can kill anyone, thx to LP decrease.

Another thing is, there is spirit wave and energy heat wave that comes in play with solid bleed and poison bleed.

Paral and confusion, and slowdown and Sleep and that freeze...

Please crane users and karma users, think about game where every class have chance vs each others than to just bish ass defend your own class. No offence to anyone.

One more, I really dislike how people brag around calling them pro's and that they have "skills" when they play broken class. You really can't enjoy PVP until each class be right balanced.