Posts by Iceman

Hey guys. I am searching for an active guild to join. I have just returned after one year off game so I am levelling a new character.

Level 31 Turtle Hermit atm and going up but don't worry I am not a newbie. My user is Leyon

May I join please?

Sorry mate. Our guild is currently inactive and will remain inactive in DBOG until this project gets serious change for better, including wipe, hire better staff members and new client with features that must be included there.

If this won't happen any time soon, we will, with many others guilds and players simply move to other DBO Revive Project where they care about game and where they accept people with knowledge than people who kiss their butt.

PS: Still if you want to hang out with us, contact me on discord.

SumTingWong , Takaroku , you guys and entire community needs to clarify things for members of this community who do not understand what majority of community or what is left of it (I do not count ayudame, entrer and goku powa emo kids or hackers) into this.

What needs to be done before wipe:

1. Anti hack system (soo be it that staff will watch zeni in game, upgraded items are auto account locked or watch upgrade of those items 24/7 to prevent dupe, bots and hack, it is up to them)

2. Balance of classes and party class roles ( Hire better balance members, but I doubt this will ever happen, since $ = pro balancing member , as long you cash, you are smart af and send ticket and game will be changed how you want it, no need to listen anyone else)

3. Farm/Grind ( Enable it in dungeons on easy mode or Papaya Map or parts of its map where are good farming places made as dungeon, meaning, your own private farm place without anyone around to "steal" your items )

There is way more, but this is really last chance for this project. If this fails, and if Daneos still refuse to listen and listen only to arse kissers then this project is done for and this time for good, you like it or not.

markentrof 1100 are faster indeed, meaning, entire auto attack speed "combo" animation that you see when you simply right on mob, is shorter than with other gloves.

As Dexiion explained above, it goes 1100 > 1160 > 1220.

What I wonder though is and never got an explanation - it's a representation of speed in ms, but speed of what exactly? People say animations are faster. Cool. But how much faster exactly? I'd like some hard numbers to see...

Also, since the subweapon doesn't have speed, does the speed from gloves also affect the speed done by attacks with subweapon?

About animation speed you posted above, it is increased by amount of attack speed you have.

Test with gloves only and test with gloves + sub weapon on some skills and it will be even faster.

Regarding speed in general, more attack speed you can draw out, faster auto attack speed will be and faster animations of skills.

Still major goal of attack speed in first place is auto attack speed, that is, with max attack speed with weapons and all buffs in party, against world boss it becomes super DPS damage where your character gets in auto attack light speed mode.

I know this is asking for a bit much, but we should have a spectating option for budokai. It gets a little boring not being able to watch the fights & on top of that, we would have to wait until someone posts on YouTube or something to actually see the fights. So say it’s RO32/16/8/Semi/Finals and you have the options to choose which match you wanna go to, you can. P.s., those who are gonna say it “won’t happen,” that’s fine. I just thought about this idea now. 8)

It would be good thing to have but even if it could be implemented, it should be tested and limited and protected.

Just in case that if, 20 people decide to spectate someone or both of them, that people who spectate do not inflict any damage for the match, that is, they can not crash or lag someone.

Another thing that should be added for budokai tournament is bet system.

You add mudosa points on someone who would win or lose, and if you are correct, you gain even more mudosa.

Mudosa shop added and gambler removed, work your t1ts and "legs" for thing you want to get and many more that I already posted before and it somewhere in thread.

Yea, mentoring system.

You will be able to train and learn and upgrade skills from mentors, via quests.

Like I said before, if it be really well made, most of DBO community will simply move there.

Still, I am still not fan of this combat system, unless they add some CC skills (I guess from mentors) then it will be way better.

Speed in dbo is something that u wont find in any other game, why bother your self about using skills if u can do everything with one mouse click, and the best thing is that, that in balance team are members that want even boost the attack speed by making poko speed buffs longer and aoe

Indeed and what is funny even more, they are destroying already somewhat determined class roles that even existed before, by buffing classes that shouldn't be buffed in first place, since they are replacing other class roles, roles of other party members should fill, such as tanker, DPS.

Yes I am talking about buffers.

Another thing that should happen is to focus on fixing races and classes and their roles in party, then aggro system and party system.

Like what roles some classes should fill in party, and then focus on that and edit their own skills soo they can do that roles as better they can.

I said it long time ago and I will say it again, unless right people are hired in staff and in charge of balance, not even "new client" won't save this project. Hire people with knowledge, admit that people you have there "know only about PVP" and that is it, then focus how to take money from community.

Attack speed should be removed from gear and should exist only in transformation and skills as self buffs.

Human Speed Class - Fighter

Namek Speed Class - Poko

Majin Speed Class - Karma

Self Buffs should give at cap 70 decent attack speed since gear won't give you any attack speed increase.

This is if attack speed should be considered to stay as trademark of those 3 classes, unless it needs to be removed entirely.

Another thing that should be considered is to define damn roles, it is MMORPG without any roles in the game.

There should for benefit of PVE and party system and game in general, class roles.

Tanker, DPS, SUPPORT, CC, HEALER.

Should it be made with restriction in party system where you must take already auto determined class roles for dungeons or go with only 2 - party members because you are selfish d!ck then np but unless something like this is added, you can forget that any other race/class be in party and have fun in PVE.

The journey. I always have a good journey when I play this game which is why i've stayed in touch with this game for a long time. A new era will begin with this new client.

Indeed. Most of us played the game because it was based on anime we watched as kids and to have fun with other players, unlike the game as it is now.

Everyone before did quests, with friends or alone, try to solo new bosses or dungeons and fail, team up for lot of stuffs and had fun.

Since we played before without any english patch, it was kinda like adventure to figure everything before your other friends or find better gear with stats that are higher than yours (Mostly CON cuz you would notice HP change) and when english patch come out, it become even better, you start to gear and have more and more fun.

Mostly you would follow other people what are doing (mostly koreans, chinese and other really good geared people), you would try new skills, ahh, well it was everything better before because it was everything new for you.

Now, people do not even try to explore the game, multi client, hax/dupe or buy zeni via other websites that use bots and korin plat and simply PVP, log in 1-2 times per week or monthly and it is sad that people refuse to change game for better and no wonder that new DBO Project emerged, since players are simply unhappy due various things here.

Sadly players moved to other DBO Project or waiting new client, I know it sucks to play game right now when most of noob friendly, english speaking guilds moved to other project or simply quit the game due bad state of the game due various issues that happen lately.

Because of it normal people creat others accs without ruin the space of the bank with inumerous itens coming from 2 or more chars and in that game when u put dragon balls on the bank u will kill the space with other chars dragon balls ?

No you won't, you place in account shared inventory items you want to share with other accounts, it is like trade feature you are doing via multi client with your main and alt accounts, that is if I remember correctly, let someone correct me if I am wrong.

Ah yes, I noticed it freeze for some seconds. I also wonder how you can buy Zeni. If I hit the Charge button It send me to this site but it says that the page is not there. Or is that a new update that comes soon? Because I have a eye on a costume haha!

You can buy or earn zeni by doing quests or grind in world map or dungeons.

At lvl 31 you will unlock Auction House to sell or buy good items, including the costumes too for zeni or you can donate to project via real money and gain cash shops and try gambler to get costumes.

Still in general how you can earn zeni, is to be active on server and buy in token shop golden inventory that will raise a lot of inventory space, this way you can collect trash gear at any level ( higher level more zeni) and sell it at NPC.

Still make sure to save good gear for yourself or to sell in auction house ( check out what it sell first and for what price) and sell for way higher price there (players will buy from you in auction house) than you would get from NPC.

PS: Make sure you have PVE Character with AOE skills for farming/grind it will speed up process than single target DPS characters.

Welcome Rona-chwan.

You can check the client and game and new client that brings stability ( no win10 freezes) and more potential will come out in month or less.

Soo stick with this client until new one is ready, to get the game and such and ofc if you need help, just ask here or on discord.

Pure Protein ^-^ , the best way for zeni is simply, world map grind + ranked PVP arena + crafting + TMQ7 spam.

1. World map

- Collect legendary lvl 60 gear and sell rest of trash for zeni

- When you have enough zeni, break gear and get materials

2. Do ranked arena for accessory and box them

3. Crafting - good crafted gear with max stats upgraded at least to +10 sell well but it is a bit harder to get

4. TMQ7 Spam - get legendary earrings and box them or legendary gears.

About Cash shop and Currency Exchange Suggest

• Currency Exchange exists in most games in China, but there are a lot of restrictions. It is because of these restrictions that operators will make more money.Chinese game cash, there are two categories, one of which uses real money to recharge cash , this cash can buy any item in the mall, and can also be converted into zeni (game currency). Another kind of cash is bind. The Chinese game exists in the binding mall, so there is also a binding cash. If zeni (game currency) wants to be converted into cash, it can only be converted into a binding cash, and can only be in the binding mall. Use, recharge cash and bind cash is not universal, the item of the binding mall is only part of the item, and the binding mall is somewhat similar to the time mall. And those necessities can only be obtained by recharging the cash mall. Binding Mall is a benefit or encouragement for free players.
    • Below I use a simple discourse to distinguish the difference between the two malls.
    • Recharge MallGet cash by recharge.
    • Recharge cash, It can buy any items, and the items can be given as gifts to others.
    • Recharge cash can be converted to zeni.
    • Binding Mall:Use game currency (zeni) to redeem according to the currency exchange rate.
    • Binding cash, There are only some items in the binding mall, and the Chinese game's Binding mall will only sell some dogi (Simple dogi)or individual items (not essential). Every item purchased is bound to char and cannot be traded.
    • Binding cash cannot be converted to zeni.
    • This approach can promote consumption, making players more willing to charge the game, supporting the dbog team, rather than spending more time farming in the wild.
    • If there is no difference between the binding cash and the recharge cash in the future update, I think the Chinese will not recharge, so it will become zeni >>>>> all, the Chinese will only buy the bot of the bot player to recharge, The official is unable to make money

I agree. Players will get zeni this way or another, if there is better way of earning money in game and getting upgrade materials, gear and even upgrade system, there would be no hax or bots.

Still all players who hax, bot should be perma banned, but those who want to cash, at least they will support the game and get what they need.

Still, exchange cash for zeni needs to be limited per day, this means, how much cash you can earn as farmer per day, like let say Die HARD Grind Farmer can for 5-6h of farm earn around 2kk-5kk (needs to be tested), that should be daily limit of recharge.

This way game would become pay to progress than pay to win and market wouldn't be destroyed with overpriced stuffs since people wouldn't have that fast, big amount of zeni.

One more, there should be Log In rewards and AFK system, those who are AFK, kicked out of server and this would always give regular and exact state of server and game and players who are online, are indeed, online and active.

Ahh soo you just mention me, next time you tag me soo I can simply see when I come on forum to check new shits.

Iceman's such a crybaby like come on dude stop repeating "tHe gEm iSe dEd, ThE gem isE DeD"

The "90%" which is YOUR estimation about the ppl who left the game, do you atleast know the percentage of people who actually know about DBOG's existence after DBO's shutdown ? I don't think so. The "90%" don't even represent 30-40% of the huge number of people who played/started to play/managed to play DBO back in 2013.

I state the truth that is well known, I am sorry that I can't consider game that is alive with 50 online players and 100 alts with multi client.

You should also stop asking Daneos to hire more devs to help him, I don't think that you're a person who go out and sociabilize, at any moment that Dev helping him could stab him in the back and steal all of his work to make his own DBO game. Trust is not something easy to give to someone, anyways.

And come on dude you were asking for Dungeon XP total removal, are you dumb ? Most MMO's have dungeons that give ALOT of XP, MORE than that does the Worldmap XP mobs.

You're talking and giving your ideas as someone who leveled up to max 5-6-7 times or more because of DBO's shutdown, because of DBOG's wipes, because of you being bored and starting a new character so you're leveling up again and get BORED of those quests that get repetitive.

I never asked for Daneos to hire anyone, just to be the guy who use to be before.

It was suggestion to improve team play than to power level to max and get bored since DBO does not have any end game content.

One more, it was mainly as way to improve quests and if you could see around here, I am open for debate and with Shotaroo' , we come on same ground where quests would be alternative to power leveling that won't be main thing anymore since multi client will be out.

Talking about game balance, do you think that Game Balance is much more important than adding new things ? Of course it is if you're a sweaty guy who plays DBO 24/7 non-stop. Do you think that people who just found out about DBOG's existence and started playing it recently will care about your game balance ? They will be very surprised and happy by finding new features for example (New textures, new hair colors, new skin colors for Namekians and Majins, and so on).

Reason why people leave the game and why they do complain is game balance.

I do not blame you, since you didn't have chance to deal with new people since I did as guild leader and as moderator via tickets and everything.

Game balance ( Gearing, PVE and PVP), where they can not have good enough character to deal with PVE because of gear that needs to be with good stats or high upgraded then they are not race/class needed to be part of dungeons ( again they can't take part in it and again they can not gear), and now PVP, even if they somehow gear, their race / class ain't good enough to beat some classes that are simply broken.

On top of this, bugs, hacks, dupes of gears and everything else, drives them away.

OF COURSE new players are quitting not because of the gAmE bAlAnCe but because they ARE BORED. DBO was known for its awesome community, I remember people having fun everywhere dueling next to Kokkara or in Korin, helping newbies and inviting them to guilds. I never felt the game boring back in 2013 when I started because people were so close and helping each others, every time you are at 90% sure of finding parties for UDs/TMQs or even doing Quests which didn't push new players to quit because it's boring like now where 95% of the players are sweaty af and can't stop tryharding the game sticked in Korin Village in that PvP Arena and then complain about the game being boring and the balance is shit and start saying that the game is trash and dying. Of course it's dying when you play a MMORPG like DBO competitively and not for fun when the game is still in BETA phase (Not even 80% finished yet) and when ALOT of people don't even know about DBOG's existence (This can be fixed when the game releases and comes out with new stuff so they could finally advertise it everywhere), and people who stopped playing until next cap or even until next wipe.

You just prove my entire point mate.

Still, with this entire post, you are crying, while topic of this is "New Client Change log and Ideas" , they asked for ideas we have. Cheers.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0000111234410110332003401

This is the build for Shadow Knight.

Cleave is there as option for AOE KD or some AOE Damage even tho you might not need it, kaioken to buff power ofc and mostly you will use, Violent Slice with CD RP and Self Destruct Wave with RP Power increase.

In case some mobs stay alive, you can bold them or stun them again.

Note:

Make sure to have some PVE Accessory that is "recover LP and some EP when you sit down".

They come with fixed stats and with %percent soo it is good way to save zeni, even tho you can use foods and potions if you do not mind to waste zeni.

Nah , you almost saying that quest are more important then Dangeons in MMORPGS, in allmost all MMOS , Hard dungeons are ALWAYS best EXP and stuff giver , farming hard dungeons with a team always reward more then quest , okey , give me 1 exemple of 1 MMORPG who dungeons are less rewarding then quest xD. I told you the people who think like me agree about improving quest BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO DECREASS DUNGEONS IMPORTANCE TO MAKE QUEST BETTER. Exp from Dungeons and world map should not be decreass, it should be increass ( for tmqs and dungeons) because in HL dungeons reward are to poor.

Only 2-3 people as you want to keep this power leveling thing and without multi client there, power leveling won't be "main" option anymore.

Since you will need time to team up with players who will be your level unless someone high level will power level you.

At time you find people to power level, you will already level up few times by quests.

Still people will do dungeons and TMQ for quests too and gear, as in any other MMO.

One more, if there be few quests with better reward and exp and on top of that with exp pots for world map mobs, you know that people won't mind it.

PS: One more, in post above I said that quests should give same exp as doing dungeon with exp pot aka grind there, meaning, amount of quests and their reward and time consuming should match power leveling in dungeon, time wise. This way you won't mind going in dungeon or doing quests.

Edit : If you wanna talk about grind , I can prouve that in all games , grinding is better or egual toquesting ( the majority of games ) But I can agree with you , we can manage to make them egual , but not deacressing one of them to make it egual to the other one , sorry.

Even from your broken english I can understand that you agree to make them "equal".