Posts by Iceman

Attributes need to be changed and based on each class or race.

Example:

Honest def - 30% def buff to DW armor.

Honest attack - 30% attack buff to DW weapons.

Funny def - 30% def buff to Karma Majin armor

Funny attack - 30% attack buff to Karma weapons.

I mean, remove this "rock paper scissors" system and just make attributes/properties to buff power or def.

Still this is just what I think, to make some use of this attributes.

Knockdown is based on success rate.

If they have higher resistance than your success rate, ofc KD might fail.

Another thing(idk what class you are but lets say SM), to KD someone on back, make distance, ofc Strong energy barrage KD will make them KD forward if you are too close to them, sometime that happen in TW too, soo make distance or use KD kame and it will KD on back, np.

Another thing, you can't heal if you are under confusion, you can't do anything until confusion is gone.

That is effect of debuff but still you can use auto attack on them unless they stun or KD you.

What's wrong Ice? Pometa has not yet given you guild. Do not you love me anymore?

You can't give me something that is made by me.

Nah, I just let you go since you have fun with other guilds. That is how much I like you.

If you are happy in other guild(s), I am happy.

Hello, my fighter lvl70 has 1100 dodge, and I dont use dex or buffs ;)

I don't think this is how fighter works... ._.

Ohh really....

You have 2 options while you pray to dodge/resist attacks or stuns..

1. Delay fight with stuns and KD if you invest in them until you critic with needles (you pray for critic)

2. Stun and use thunder on them and pray they ain't too tanky and wear %physical reflect gear...

It is funny that people compare fighter and swordsman.

Looks like most of you don't even know what is dif about classes, let me explain you.

Fighter - Defense type, DPS class

SM - Offense type, DPS class.

Fighter is luck based and with dex gear he gain critic, power, dodge and some resistance.

SM isn't luck based, it is more total control class, where you have stuns, KD at will, 100% epic guard.

As you can see, if you want total control of your character, play as SM and if you are a bit lazy, go as Fighter cuz of dodge.

SM needs to have success rate neck for stuns and KD, it needs to have full con gear with props or %lp,%lp, con gear.

SM do not need any kind of dodge and ofc if you really want to be glass cannon, wear dex gear for critic rate only, not dodge with %critic dmg weapons.

SM tactic is, don't allow opponent to even move.

Ice!

Finally I found you. Hopefully you remember me. I've been a member since the beginning of PW.

Please add me in-game. It would be nice to speak to you again:)

Haha Noto, good to see you around mate. Yeah just add my name in friendlist and I will add you (IcemanBos).

I just think it funny that all because ya know never is like forever:D

Does anyone get, what you are saying?

I understand that english isn't your main language but still, use at least some google translate or something soo people could get what you are saying, no offence.

Plus, I don't get why are you going off-topic here, I am not that important, I don't want to go off-topic here, anymore, and if you have any things you don't like about me, pm me, even tho I didn't anything against you in every way soo I don't get you mate.

Cheers.

should work on dungeons instead of messing up balance for pvp when budokai isnt even there.

1. Quests (fix bugs and make them all work)

2. Dungeons/tmq that don't work

3. Events (Like that bee event)

4. Add silver chests in game(auto pots ones) and disable manually removing auto pot

5. Bring back Budokai aka Mudosa village with working shops

6. Fix rest of bugs and start working on class PVP balance

7. Bring back Budokai Championship and fix semi finals, I think there you didn't have time to even change gear

8. Make that dogi balls be in TITLE Event for some devil coins

9. Place some random accessory in token shop soo that even free players can get halo, hair, wings, dogi too.

My suggestion is, blue hat, goku dogi(exist), sunglasses(exist), turtle blue backpack and white halo.

If people want to look way dif, then cash or buy from cashers, but this way everyone would have same stats.

If I miss something, fill in.

After the update My Focus based Dark Warrior (Focus Gloves and Focus Pant) - 872 Hit rate vs My fighter will all Dex and 2972 Dodge, Hellzone misses 4/10 times l, same story with energy siege and I miss quite often and before the update I used to Never miss Dragon Strike on fighters with Higher Dodge rates (Well... Rarely... Not never) and Confusion lands 3/10 times (I'm aware of the class success rate nerf :D)

PvE though, I don't miss as much and demon wave/Energy siege combo rarely misses :D

If you want to nerf fighters dodge, think about how it would affect the class, as it's speciality is "Dodge/Resistance as Defense" and if it's gone what's left? :D

You are wrong.

Fighter def ain't dodge and resistance, it is dodge alone.

Still many of you do not use this class as you should and you still want to make it even more OP.

I can see that many fighters here want to face SK with guess what, low MDEF gear and no anti bleed or anti fear...

When I saw that, I laugh on it.

Try using full MDEF since I saw that daneos changed life steal and curse soo it is state dmg now, it dmg won't increase with reduction of pdef, plus I am not even sure that debuff that reduce defence work at all.

Soon I will start making posts about bugs and glitches when I get to know even better what don't work and if someone did miss something.

My suggestion here is, if you want full class balance and testing, please use right gear vs classes you face and then you can see where you can improve stuffs.

Still, I highly suggest to bring back game how it was before and then work on class balance.

Probably doesn't help that Daneos plays as a Fighter on the dev server...no offense.

Anyway, right now the goal is to (as much as I hate it) get the game back to the state it was before shutdown. Only after that will we see some major changes in balance and what not.

I couldn't agree more.

Bring the game how it was before, with same stats and same features.

Then when everything works 100%, then work on balance of classes, right now there is no point in doing that plus many people here who want "balance", do not understand classes at all and sadly what they think, shouldn't be taken seriously, no offence.

Only those who played original DBO game, should discuss about class balance.

Iceman that will not be the case because Daneos will make the game as close to TW as possible.

2pro4u I wish for that too, I just hate to see only few classes on server, all time.

Sadly, you are right about that playstyle too, "some people", maybe only 5%.

I mean, you 2 won't invest your time and money and everything to make class competitive vs other classes, if that class just can't be competitive what ever you do, when you can simply take class (fighter), invest less time and be competitive.

I really wish that in Daneos will balance the scale in PVE, soo tankers do tank, DPS deal good dmg (already working) and support classes (already working) support other classes.

While in PVP each class have chance vs other classes and it ain't all about one shot, that was lame, and it was lame that I liked that on fighter and SM...

yea lol humans have one of the weakest def in game wtf? why not equal like nameks?

Why you need defence when you can one shot everyone and I am sure defence rates are craps right now, will be fixed in future I bet.

Plus, give fighter resistance and dodge with res + dex gear plus high def and insane critic dmg...

I hope I am wrong, but in open beta, you will see only 3 - 4 classes, fighter, turtle and dende/poke and karma.

Rest of classes, will die out, slowly.

Ultimates will be alts for buffs only, no playing on it I bet.

DW - why farm and play as DW when you can blast everything with turtle

SK - why to play as this when you can maybe only beat turtle if you are lucky lol

Chef - only to be lazy on korrin plat and turn people in candie...

my opinion heres how the lp, def, attack damage should be distributed sorry Taiwan I'm going away from your game. base on a rating of 10 .

for atk , def, lp, dot, speed

sk and dw

Sorry mate but I didn't get a thing you just said, can you explain it, no offence...

I was just saying that rates were dif in old DBO, in general. Sk were some what tanks, but compare same gear here and there, is dif and are you sure about attack damage?

While some classes deal crap dmg, others deal too high, sorry mate, no "balance" in that.

As a class (SK) with one of best LP and def in game i see no point why it should also deal strong damage. In that way i should ask why human have so low hp and defense.

Not one of the best with HP, that is DW.

Sk is offence tanker anyway, it should deal medium dmg and tank, yea.

Right now, even with LP absorb gear, it is hard to tank, and before in DBO with same LP gear and same level of upgrade, you could aggro x2 or x3 mobs, while now more than 5 on you is too much.

SK dmg is crap while humans deal x3 or x4 higher critic dmg, I mean, don't get me wrong.

SK should deal less dmg than humans but should have way more def, it should damn tank but well it is how it is.

I hope, I am wrong, but what will happen, is that it will be 90% humans players, cuz why you need class that can't even tank good when you can one shot easy.

One more, reducing success rate, yea now sk will miss with debuffs and with low hitrate as it is bold miss np, it will become dead class as before DW and Chef.