Only I think the nerf of the sk class is not fair?

• As a class (SK) with one of best LP and def in game i see no point why it should also deal strong damage. In that way i should ask why human have so low hp and defense.

Not one of the best with HP, that is DW.

Sk is offence tanker anyway, it should deal medium dmg and tank, yea.

Right now, even with LP absorb gear, it is hard to tank, and before in DBO with same LP gear and same level of upgrade, you could aggro x2 or x3 mobs, while now more than 5 on you is too much.

SK dmg is crap while humans deal x3 or x4 higher critic dmg, I mean, don't get me wrong.

SK should deal less dmg than humans but should have way more def, it should damn tank but well it is how it is.

I hope, I am wrong, but what will happen, is that it will be 90% humans players, cuz why you need class that can't even tank good when you can one shot easy.

One more, reducing success rate, yea now sk will miss with debuffs and with low hitrate as it is bold miss np, it will become dead class as before DW and Chef.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• my opinion heres how the lp, def, attack damage should be distributed sorry Taiwan I'm going away from your game. base on a rating of 10 .

for atk , def, lp, dot, speed

sk and dw

Sorry mate but I didn't get a thing you just said, can you explain it, no offence...

I was just saying that rates were dif in old DBO, in general. Sk were some what tanks, but compare same gear here and there, is dif and are you sure about attack damage?

While some classes deal crap dmg, others deal too high, sorry mate, no "balance" in that.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• yea lol humans have one of the weakest def in game wtf? why not equal like nameks?

Why you need defence when you can one shot everyone and I am sure defence rates are craps right now, will be fixed in future I bet.

Plus, give fighter resistance and dodge with res + dex gear plus high def and insane critic dmg...

I hope I am wrong, but in open beta, you will see only 3 - 4 classes, fighter, turtle and dende/poke and karma.

Rest of classes, will die out, slowly.

Ultimates will be alts for buffs only, no playing on it I bet.

DW - why farm and play as DW when you can blast everything with turtle

SK - why to play as this when you can maybe only beat turtle if you are lucky lol

Chef - only to be lazy on korrin plat and turn people in candie...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Iceman that will not be the case because Daneos will make the game as close to TW as possible.

2pro4u I wish for that too, I just hate to see only few classes on server, all time.

Sadly, you are right about that playstyle too, "some people", maybe only 5%.

I mean, you 2 won't invest your time and money and everything to make class competitive vs other classes, if that class just can't be competitive what ever you do, when you can simply take class (fighter), invest less time and be competitive.

I really wish that in Daneos will balance the scale in PVE, soo tankers do tank, DPS deal good dmg (already working) and support classes (already working) support other classes.

While in PVP each class have chance vs other classes and it ain't all about one shot, that was lame, and it was lame that I liked that on fighter and SM...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!