Posts by Iceman

SK's have been nerfed, that is true, but if you are using PVE build, then you use self destruct wave.

When you increase it to lvl 2 or 3, you can use power RP increase and critic 9k or more with base dmg of 3-4k(based on gloves you wear), or higher.

This is because mobs are a bit more tank-ish than it use to be and they deal more dmg but still like I said, if you use vilent slice at least lvl 2 for reduce CD and self destruct wave, it shouldn't be problem, you would farm way better.

How much I saw, only skill that has been nerfed is Bold Strike, base dmg is lower but bleed DOT is increased a bit.

Prije godinu dana rekli su da bude open beta izašla pa nije tako da mir. Dan sam radi na ovoj igri koju je radilo prije 10 godina cijeli tim ljudi. Igraj sad, zajebavaj se sa blakancima i dobro. Zakaj svi mrze tolko šta bude wipe. Pa jebote 5 dana ti treba za lvl 70 onak šta plačete koji k.

Pa kako kome, ja igram polako vec 1-2 sedmice, malo craftam i evo lvl 55. Ali ide to polako, nedostajala mi je igrica pravo haha.

kad ce vise ta open beta jbt, cekam vec godinu dana :|, mrzi me da igram sad na pre open jer ce brisati accounte sve za open betu

Pa sad koliko ima toga da se popravi, nece do iduce godine.

Bolje ti je igraj sad ove godine haha.

When you change channel you lose your transformation, its a bit annoying because sometimes you have to change channels but you dont wanna lose ssj or kaioken.

Soo waiting 40 min or less is problem for you... Why you need to have transformation ON at all, you can do most of stuffs in normal form...

yea and making it unable to log out while in arena would be cool too

If someone want to log out, let him be, just you get all rewards.

They will log out this way or another, make game windowed and press big cute "x"...

I do get that people here want to help to prevent any way of hacking and such.

But I think that you people should be thankful that you can even play and test game in this early stage.

Yes, devs sure have better stuffs to do, fix some broken quests, make quest inventory go away after finishing quest and more.

Plus, in Open Beta when it comes, there will be some GUARD mode, as it was in old DBO, just improved I bet, soo chill.

Well it should really just link all transformations on same CD.

Let SSJ, Pure Majin and GN be with 30-40 min CD, and everything should be fine.

I mean, SSJ only for a bit buff everything while Kaioken buff better, GN - just to tank bosses that are a bit too high to take on normal form and pure majin to blast around everything...

GN should stay at 10 min, no need for anymore if CD is reduced to 30-40 min.

8K dodge maybe with fighter pots...

I remember in DBO, core fighter dodge was around 1700, more or less, without pots...

aikarsa , even tho you have I guess 1000+ hit rate and he have 700 dodge, that still doesn't mean that he can't dodge...

It is just that you have better chance of hitting him but still success rate skills bypass his dodge such as stuns and debuffs.

I removed all gear from my fighter, only left stick lvl 65 +0 with 20% attack speed and lvl 65 gloves +0 20% attack speed on. Was dueling my sis DW. She have 6k defences and 30k lp. I rekted her. Like this can't be right and to all saying that damage is fine it aint fine lol. With attack speed set up doing 10-15k crits, and if I use full speed (thunder combo) her lp goes down in like a 10 seconds. It just can't be right. Thats it.

Well critics are high for those weapons, and with that high def, you shouldn't be able to critic more than 4 - 5k max.

I do not know what critic formula is there but maybe the best formula would be something like this.

Example: DW defence of 6000 and base fighter dmg on needless is 4000.

(Total defense + props) - (base weapon dmg + base wep dmg x 100% base critic dmg + base wep dmg x critic dmg on weapons, backpack or hat).

6000 - (4000 x 100% x 60%) = 6000 - (4000 + 4000 + 2400) = 6000 - 10400 = - 4400

This would mean, that DW would lose 4400 HP.

Now, thing is, I think that base wep dmg x 100% base critic dmg (yes it is 100% since without %critic dmg wep, your critic is x2),

is buffed a lot, for let say 200% or 300% or defence don't play any role here...

Yes, that's what I'm doing, 40% more crit and a physical crit rate of 71

Now every attack gives 3-6k, before the update it was giving 6-12k, literally the double

I could use STR and stopping use CON, but I'm going to lose a lot more because of the update

Well, as human offense class, if you use right PVP build with spirited roar max, roar max and glaring slash (reduce props) you should deal high dmg and you need to use STR.

I saw that STR now gives what DEX use to give before. Try using props earrings with str gear and critic dmg weapons.

This should give you more base dmg, more def and try to have weapons at least +8 upgraded, anything less gives crap dmg and as I see you ain't lvl 70, since at lvl 70 you can have 60% critic dmg weapons (30% gloves and sword, if something isn't changed).

Why do physical damage is so low now? My energy attack is stronger even though I have no energy itens.

(I'm swordsman and fighter)

Now every dmg is low, did you try using full STR gear with % critic dmg weapons, it should help you deal high critics with high base dmg. I saw on servers people use only full CON gear and complain about dmg.

Yoo everyone.

Well, you all said it, dmg is just too big, it even bypass defense you have and even if def is in formula, I kinda don't see it.

Mostly what should be removed is N attribute on weapons or fixed, yea that prop bug (if isn't already)

Next, lower the weapon upgrade of attacker and higher armor upgrade of attacked guy, should be considered.

I know that before if you had +8 weapon and you attack someone who had armor +6 and +10 or +12, you could see dmg dif.

PS: End game shouldn't be about one shot.

Super, nije lose raja. Drago mi je da je Balkan guild prisutan.

Ako ikad budete trebali pomoc oko bilo cega, ja sa svojim guildom cu vam pomoci, naravno kad bude open beta xD.