Posts by Alaina

i guess ill have to use the we version because I got the same installation failed message but thank u for the help

not that I care but there are multiple slots for different characters on just one account so I don't really see why you would need to make a separate account to have more than one character other than to help yourself out instead of joining a guild and having them help you out or vica versa because any good guild master would make sure that their guild is well balanced with all types and style players that are active, even buffers

as far as closing the the thread, I agree with you as I am sure a lot of people do because in my opinion this has gone on for a lot longer that it should have

True, I don't know much about the buffs but its already like that with most TFs, even tho i rarely see a pure majin

hmm, what about keeping the current event system but having it possible all week for a db spawn to appear but something abysmal like .001, its not much but at least there is hope XD

a small percentage a db drops throughout the week wouldn't be bad

it would give a nice surprise along side the slim and fat majins that spawn for lev 40+ but also something for players below lev 40+ to look forward to

I honestly don't mind the current way, I just wish the times were a bit more convenient for everyone.

with the international thing going on, timezones have gotta be a mess for everyone to deal with.

maybe restoring the old drop rate(it was lower no?) and making it the whole day would work, but that sounds a bit much

I kind of like the idea of it being all day Saturday but if it was like that then it should be where u can only get to summon shenron one time per event or all day Saturday since the event would last all day so that way it wouldn't matter what time zone the event started in every one would be able to get the dragon balls but that would still make it where everyone would have all the items and abilities that shenron offers and would easily become something that no one would have to do anymore

having the dragon ball hunt event to many times a week would make it where everything u get from shenron wouldn't mean anything because everyone would have the abilities and items that shenron offers

the way it is now keeps diversity and makes it where not everyone has that stuff so it remains important to keep trying and playing so that u can be one of the best and strongest in the game

in my point of view, prevent multi clients its a bad thing, it will make lvl up other characters a pain

if people didn't depend so much on multi clients already then it wouldn't be such a pain to level up other characters because it would just be normal to actually have to work to get a new character to a good level and actually play the game instead of just leveling but like I said before I don't really care because I don't multi client I enjoy experiencing the game with one character

I think that multi accounting should be restricted to 2 accounts online maximum

I think that this would be a good idea because it will still allow for multi accounting and shouldn't cause a problem with the server but will also make it where people cant do TMQ or UD by their selves and have no choice but to use team work and cooperation

I agree with you but that's because I don't do it I don't even have more than one character on my one account I like playing with just one character but im sure that there will be a lot of people to disagree with you because having 2 accounts is a good way to level up new characters and for the people that do it, it also is use to help get dragon balls during the event

Did you think that without multiple accounts it would be better? By multi accounts there are always problems finding people to party, for example it is hard to find a buffer because no one is playing them, the are standing before the content but its is obviously a second account, let say stop multi accounts! xD

The following example with a screen that multi accounts should not be, clogs only server: an1Pe9D.jpg

even if this doesn't happen I think that the name of the ability should change with each level

Level 1: kaioken

Level 2: kaioken x10

Level 3: kaioken x20

or something like that

Yeah, completely agree with you, please bring back the old schedule. Budokai 2x a week will allow us to find bugs faster.

i think that having the Budokai 2x a week to soon wouldn't give the DBO G enough time to fix the bugs in between events

Focus does increase energy attack, energy critic rate, energy critic dmg and success rate and hit rate.

Is the increase energy attack a hidden stat because if you go over the focus stat in game it only says increase hit rate and increase en. crit?

and im not trying to argue about it or anything just trying to get a better understanding

Idk about playing the game on android but a app that let's u link your account to so you can see each of characters, check stats and inventories, and check and buy stuff from the auction would be cool something like the app for Destiny if anyone knows what I'm talking about or at least an app for the forms