Posts by ExaltedGeico

I'll make a confession, just last week, I manage to upgrade both my lvl 60 pants and stick which was both at +0 and into +12 after a few greens, purple and a bit of red, blues and white and after I made them both to +12 amd realising how easy this has become, I think I made a mistake putting all of that upgrade thread that I did and I want to say srry that I did. Although I will not agree with breaking the item like it did in tw, I would say that when you get a broken with white, it should give -6 to the gear, which will set you way back.

"As long as the system benefits me, I couldn't care less what Daneos does to the upgrade system. Despite making the thread to help those who've been on the negative side of the upgrading scale, it now no longer bothers me as I have plus 12 now."

That's essentially what you've written right there. As if your validity wasn't already irrelevant to a portion of the community, you just went ahead and contradicted yourself just because the odds happened to be in your favor. Thus obliterating your credibility.

As someone who's claimed to never gone above plus 10, or even tried CC55+ you're literally the last person I want to hear spreading rumors about how undeniably easy DBOG is compared to what it was in TW. After all the difficulty buffs CC has gone through, CC in DBOG is far more difficult than what it ever was in TW. Floor 56-59 is full of hordes of mobs with approximately 200k LP . One mistake on CC90-100, and that could be the end of your entire party. Now this wouldn't be much of an issue of Turtles didn't crit a quarter of the damage they used to deal back in TW, TW's CC didn't have multiple floors filled with nothing but supers with an obnoxious amount of health. This makes TW CC seem like a joke when put next to Global's CC, we do less damage, and the mobs are either far more tankier, or there's an increase in their quantity(discouraging players from taking an extra DPS aside from Turtle Hermit). Up until Floor 50, the Ultra floors are more difficult/take more time than the actual boss fights them self. I get where Daneos' coming from, he's trying to make CC tedious preventing players from spamming CC100 10 times a day, which some do 5-8 times depending on how much free time they've got regardless. I'm also not trying to say DBOG's extremely hard, nor am I trying to say Daneos should lower the difficulty on CC/increase success rate. All I'm trying to say is that DBOG isn't nearly as easy as you make it out to be, it takes a long time to get the gear you need. On top of the fact CC is more challenging now compared to what it was in TW, it isn't so forgiving if your entire team's not equipped with full plus 12-15 gear, and if they don't know what they're doing; welp guess you'd just have to accept the fact you're going to die a lot of times trying to spam it for the gear you need.

You make no sense. Every class can beat SK. You're just too blind to see that. If you're smart enough you can even beat a SK using plasma.

If they're equipped with gear that's relatively on the same tier, then that's a pretty big "can". Unless the SK's really bad, then they'll destroy the Plasma each and every single time.

The variables would have to be set in a very specific situation in order for them to take down a SK who knows what they're doing.

Well the difference between you and that Ultimate Majin is roughly.... 40-50 props. Thus your damage is decrease by 40-50%

4.3 x 1.5 = 6.45k

6.7k x 1.5= 10k roughly

Without the Ultimate Majin's properties the difference in damage with rise to 3-4k, and without the Majin's physical defense the gap in power would grow larger. If you wore 30 property on top of phy crit% on both weapons, your crit damage would rise up to roughly 9k damage per needle. Crit% weapons and props on of their physical defense makes a HUUUUUGE difference.

As for Dendes, yeah, they'd be below SKs/Karmas for sure if it was just solo PvP. Hell, maybe even below Ultimates and Turtles. But they're still high-tier there at least, and the absolute BEST for PvE and Party PvP to the point of literally being required. So I think they deserve the spot.

If only Flundaa won, then only Flundaa knows how to use Karmas to their best potential. Being easy or difficult to use doesn't make you high or low tier. Fact is, a Karma beat every other class available 8 times in a Budokai, other Karmas included. Tiers are just a representation of results and experiences. Even if a class might have potential to be better than all others, they only become top-tier after they achieve it with results.

When we talk CC55-100, the hardest parts of the game right now, 99% are speed parties. Karmas are needed for speed parties, Ultimates aren't. You can use a Chef in their place. Meanwhile, if you don't need a speed party, then the dungeon you're doing is prolly easy, at which point the Ultimate isn't too much more than a luxury. Either way Ultimates don't become "more important" than Karmas for high-end gameplay, At least not necessarily more than a Karma. At least not at this lvl60 cap.

Since we're gonna start using specific people as a representation for an entire class, I'mma use Skedar as Ultimate Majin's representation. He's managed to defeat Horrid one of the only 2 Karma Majins to ever win solo PvP, and he's strong enough to take down just about any SK. There isn't a single human player capable of defeating him in PvP as if right now. He can resist almost any confusion a Karma dishes out on him. He's also got a pretty solid counter for Dendes, however sometimes burn doesn't work and they win by dice. A lot of classes that beat Ultimate usually win via dice rng.

Well when it comes to taking down every single class in the entire game, Ultimate Majin's definitely not weaker than Karma in that regard. 90% of the time when any sort of Martial Artist goes up against a Ultimate Majin, it's safe to assume that the Ultimate Majin will completely and utterly stomp the MA. Just recently Skedar managed to take down a plus 14 sub Fighter with only reflect and heals. And there are only a handful of Spirits. capable of taking on Ulti, even then it's very very troublesome for them. Overall humans in general have little to no chance at taking down Ultimates thanks to their resistance, ability to remove almost all CCs in the entire game, tankiness and ability to use self-heals. Out of any other class, I'd say Ultimate has the best chance when it comes to fighting any human class. SM now a day's got a pretty solid chance at taking down SKs, but with Ultimate's ability to remove stuns and debuffs, even a Fighter has a better chance at taking down a Ultimate Majin. There have been Turtles strong enough to take down SKs, while the best of the best Turtles are stomped by strong Ultimates.

When it's Ultimate Majin vs other Majins classes such as Karma, a lot of the time their CC's going to be resisted or eaten by the Ultimate. After the skill lock nerf Karma took, you won't be spamming skill lock after skill lock, you gotta switch it up. Stun hardly an option, confusion a lot of the time will be resisted thanks to Dex Ultimate's insanely high resist rate, even skill lock doesn't always hit. And petrify in my opinion due to it's mere 10 second duration I don't think is worth gearing up against. Maybe you can quickly switch to -60% petrify right before it hits to reduce the duration to 4 seconds. Assuming the Ultimate hasn't killed the Karma Majin with it's skills and reflect. They can simply KD with the 1 or 2 rp balls that they managed to charge(assuming they don't screw up) from when and if the skill lock managed to land on the Ultimate Majin. Although vs Karmas as strong as Flundaa it's a matter of dice and resisting their confusion. With the way resistance accessory works landing Confusion's not very likely. Ultimate vs Grand, and or Plasma I think it's safe to assume that the Ultimate Majin will stomp in solo play.

The only 2 classes that really give Ultimate trouble are Shadow Knights and Dende Priest. The only time I see Ultimate losing to Dende is f the Dende Priest managed to bypass the burn with Senzu last second and managed to win dice by luck. As for SK it's just a matter of getting a lucky pull > KD. However if their pull's resisted, the Ultimate Majin can instantly KD the SK. And if the Ultimate Majin managed to resist multiple life steals it becomes possible for a Ultimate to kill a Shadow Knight.

Speaking of which.... Ultimate Majin's role in a PvE party's gotta be more viable than SK as a tank. Honestly there's not much a SK can offer in a PvE party. They're good for keeping the attention of minions, bosses, they've got more health than most classes. However the role as Tank can be taken by a majority of the non-humans. You've got Pokos, sometimes Dendes, Ultimate Majins, Grand Chefs, Dark warriors, and SWORDSMEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. And Ultimate Majin's not top tier because... they can have their role as buffer taken by 1 class that is Grand Chef? Having a Shadow Knight in your parties a mere luxury considering you can have a strong Mighty Majin or Dragon clan tank while taking a Turtle for example with you for extra speed and AoE DPS, thus faster runs.

Speed parties makes it faster, and easier to do CC55-100. Yes, Karma is required in a speed party, while a Ultimate can have their roles as buffers replaced by Grand Chefs. However outside of speed parties Karma have no viability in any sort of PvE party. Ultimate Majin can at the very least fit in both a crit party and speed party. In a crit party you'd wanna take a Turtle, with an addition to a Fighter/crane. No one would ever take a Karma Majin in a crit party in CC. For example a Fighters Turtle, Crane, Dende, and Buffer would work well as a Crit party. Considering strong prop crit fighters deal more damage with Needles then they do with speed. Then you've got the Crane that applies very strong debuffs(mostly physical but considering you've got physical DPS it's a good thing), on top of their bleeds which bypass mob defense.

Thus in conclusion I’ve made another essay about why Ultimate Majin is easily top tier. It’s definitely better/more valuable than SK in all sorts of PvE situations and arguably better than Shadow Knight in PvP. When it comes to solo PvP Ultimate Majin’s definitely one of the best, if not the best PvP class in the entire game. With the right equipment it can make up for almost all of it’s weakness except for the fact DoTs bypass defense. Every class has a counter, however Ultimate majin possesses the least amount of counters compared to any other class.

In party budokai I think they’ve earned their spot as a must have in Budo parties. As there’ve been no successful Budokai parties during 60 cap without a Ultimate Majin in it. For obvious reasons such as their superior con, prop, and lp% buffs. However Ryosai was capable of taking a Karma in party budokai and winning 1st place. However they could’ve had their roles switched out by a Plasma very easily and still been successful. As for SK’s spot in party budokai, it’s neat to have for pull and KD, and their aoe stun spam. Aside from that they don’t really contribute much to the party after preliminary.

Well Ultimate Majin PvE build's are really simple, you max out all your Con, lp%, and prop buffs. Although up until level 50, you're going to want to use Enchanting breeze. And you're going to want to max your spins, so you can gather an entire horde spin once and they're all dead. Gear wise I'd recommend con up until you're level 50.

Then you wanna start using Lp% gear otherwise known as "'x'% Lp recovered from damage taken". However you can't get that stat on shoes thus you go for Con/Constitution. Lp% basically turns the damage you take from players and mobs into health that's recovered. For example if you have 50% lp recovery, it's the equivalent of reducing your enemies damage by 50%. However if you have 7k health and take a 8k hit, you WILL die instantly. And personally I wouldn't recommend lp% unless you have 10k+ health, which shouldn't be too difficult for you to reach as you're a buffer.

Property works similar to lp%, however it's a bit more complicated. There are 5 property attribute are each either mildly/significantly stronger/weaker than the other. A lot of the time players change their attributes to combat some of the higher floor CC bosses, however it's not that significant in open world PvE. If you have 100 property towards a specific attribute it means you take no damage, and deal 2 times damage to that attribute. However you're never going to reach that much. 1 property= 1% to all attributes.

Note: You can't stack property buffs. Max Lp% is 60.

Alright fair enough, Ultimate can be replaced by Grand Chef while Dende can't be replaced by Poko. However why's Karma Majin ABOVE Ultimate Majin? The only time a Karma's viable in any sort of PvE party is when you're in a speed party, while Ultimate Majin works pretty well in any sort of party be it crit, speed, etc. Yes, Ultimate Majin's role as the buffer can easily be taken by a Grand Chef, while a Karma Majin's role as a speed buffer can't be taken away from them. However outside of a speed party Karma Majins have no use. Which brings me to the question, why was Karma Majin put on top over Ultimate Majin? When it comes to solo PvP, I'd say they're equally as overpowered(Although after all the nerfs Ultimate Majin might be better now). But when it comes to PvP parties....

In PvP parties most of the time you're going to need a Ultimate Majin to remove stuns, buff the party, counter Wonder Majin's AoE confusion. This is a role completely exclusive to Ultimate Majin. Yes Grand chefs can off paralysis off of multiple of their members, however they can't take CCs off of themselves. All it takes it one person to stun the Grand and the Dende, then the entire party falls apart. However Karma Majin's spot as the AoE confuser can very easily have their role taken by Plasma, and often times thanks to Plasma's AoE immunity buff it makes them superior to Karma Majins. Although Karma Majin has their skill lock which can arguably be enough of a reason to put them over Plasma Majin most of the time, however unless your entire party managed to coordinate perfectly a Dende/Ulti can remove the Skill lock instantly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Plasma can move while their AoE confusion is activated while a Karma Majin cannot. And that's why I'd put Ultimate Majin over Karma Majin in the #2 spot of Top tier. I think it's safe to assume Ultimate Majin with the current state of the game is more than likely above SK overall as well(To be honest in my opinion SK and Karma are probably equal in terms of viability in PvE and PvP). Ultimate Majin's "highly recommended" for pretty much any party crit, or speed. You can take a Ultimate and have them tanking leaving a spot for a human DPS, but if you take a SK with you in a speed party you can't have a human DPS. They're a good option in party Budokai solely for their violent slice spam, and pull > KD strategy. However their spot can be taken by a DPS class for example Fighter or Turtle hermit(Turtles have disc which is arguably more effective than Violent slice since it can't be resisted. The only class in an orthodox Budokai party that can avoid this move is Fighter.) Thus in conclusion I believe Ultimate Majin should take the #2 spot as the only class, I believe to be slightly more viable than Ultimate Majin in all situations would be Dende Priest.

The difference between Dendes and Ultimates is that Dendes are practically required for alot of things, while Ultimates are "only" highly recommended. You can take a Chef and Plasma in the place of Ultimate and Turtle, it would just take forever and you can't afford to make dumb mistakes. But the CC with no Dende is just no-go.

I don't see Ultis having that major domination in solo PvP like SKs/Karmas, nor being more than "highly recommended" in party PvP and PvE. They are the #1 powerlevelers, though.

Hold on...you're not looking at the rankings OR the overall picture with PvE included. For example, the only Fighter who won solo Budokai used 11k cash for perfect gear and skill reset books to HTB2 and SSJ his way through most rounds, while many SKs won 12 Budokais and Karmas won 8. Both of those classes STILL won tournaments even recently after their nerfs, while Fighters and Ulti's didn't.

Trust me there are hell a lot more geared Dendes then there are geared Ultimates. Between FaZe and Paradise, there's only Skedar and Spory(If even, not 100% about Spory) who have the gear required to be relevant in solo PvP. While there are Dendes like Foriuken, KingHealer, DevantesZ and Sned which is a 2:1 ratio. Possibly 3:1

A lot more players feel safer about investing zeni into Dende gear over Ulti. Correct if I'm wrong, but I believe Flundaa's the only Karma Majin during the lv 60 cap that managed to win Budokai. Speaking of which why's Karma Majin over Ultimate Majin?

Echo, I'd put Ultimates above "high recommended" as I don't believe it's possible to get to CC100 without a buffer. A majority of the floors above F50 are far too difficult for the vast majority of the community to tank without buffs, let alone CC90-100 that are difficult with buffs and good gear. In CC60 you've got a boss that literally cuts your con in half. Unless you're a Warrior with full plus 15(if that's even enough), I don't think you can tank that. Although chances are if you were strong enough to tank the higher floors of CC, you could do the same with a Ultimate Majin's buffs but with a Poko acting as the healer.

The reason Ultimates are High Tier is because they hadn't won solo Budokais yet. At least, that's what I thought until Cashalot 's post. Still, has that happened more than once?

Well to be fair there aren't a lot of Dende Budokai winners either, the reason why you see more Dendes winning budokai is because there are hell a lot more players who main Dende Priests. Ultimate Majin is just as viable in any form of multiple player party as Dende Priest, and it's as good if not better than Dende Priest when it comes to Solo PvP. The only real issue I'd say Ultimates have is their ridiculously long skill animations, while Dende Priest is easily one of the fastest classes in the entire game.

I'd put Ultimate Majin as #1 over Dende Priest for multiple reasons:

1. A solid 90% of level 60s who grind in DBOG use some sort of Ultimate Majin alt for farming. A majority of the 10% are either noobs, Grand Chefs, or Ultimate majins themselves thus don't need buffing alts. Ultimate Majins probably take up a majority of the game's alternate accounts. Thus making them one of the most demanded class in the entire game. Unless you cash as much as 2pro, chances are you're going to need to farm. When you farm you're going to need a buffer to make farming efficient. It increases your health, damage, and defense.

2. They're the ones who it makes it possible for parties to live long enough for a Dende to heal them in the first. Aside from the fact that they also increase your party's overall damage, they give tanks just enough health and properties to tank the higher floor bosses along with their minions.

just too bad you are mixing PvE, 1vs1 PvP , and 5vs5 PvP

This list is not accurate. Maybe you should divide it into 2 lists, 1 for PVP and 1 for PVE.

The point of this was list was to rank the classes that are viable in all kinds of situations Solo PvP/grind, Party PvE/PvP etc. The ones who're ranked at the bottom require more investment to be as viable as the top tier classes, and can have their roles replaced by a similar higher ranked class. EchoSon's point was to make a list of the rankings of which classes are the best overall for newbies to try. It wouldn't make sense for him to divide it into PvE and PvP as most newbies don't create alternate accounts for farming/PvP when they start playing the game.

Ah my bad, made my 1st post before seeing what you had to say about the classes and their placements. Completely missed the "Display spoiler" xD.

Without a further ado, the main reason why anyone bothers making over a Dark warrior aside from their infinite health autopot ability called "Dragon's punishment". It's because they have the largest AoE in the game on top of the fact it's an instant cast move. If you combine it's CD rp with solid CD accessories you won't have an issue slaughtering hordes. They keep agro better than SKs or Turtles in PvE and with strong enough claws they can instantly end an entire "family"(12-20) of mobs.

-Largest AoE in game with low CD

-Pretty good PvE damage

There isn't a single class in the entire game that can compete with them in farming, whether it comes to efficiency, or getting the kill itself. If you're character is slow you can make up for it with move% shoes. If you're having issues with EP, make a buffer/and or make ep% gear.

It's true that a SK can very easily take a Dark warriors spot in a CC party thanks to their taunts, on top of their superior viability in PvP. However a DW can do the exact same, and then some. It's true that their superior defense to a certain degree is a tad bit overkill, but when shit hits the fan, a SK can be overwhelmed and killed. Since Auto pots aren't usable in CC, Dark warriors have DP(short for Dragon's punishment) to act an emergency heal to keep them going. And if we're going by investment towards gear, Dark warrior doesn't need to upgrade their armor as much as SK does thanks to their defense buffs and passives.

With the current state of the game you'll face a lot of players who are rendered darned near unkillable thanks to equipment like Mudosa sets or CC armor sets. For example Ultimate Majins, Dende Priests, Shadow Knights, and other Dark Warriors. This is where Sendoku's KD strategy comes in handy. Thanks to their new Focus passive they have better success rate thus giving them a higher chance to successfully landing Mystic attack, and Confusion with duration RP lasts longer than Fear.

As for Ultimate Majin, I stand by what I said. If you're going to place Dende Priest in #1 spot due to them being required in almost any PvE party, I think Ultimate Majin deserves first place. In most cases when you need a Dende Priest in the first place, chances are you're going to want a Ultimate Majin as a support buffer and DPS, or as a tank buffer. Even with a good tank and Dende priest, I don't think there's any player capable of tanking CC100 without some sort of Majin buff. To be honest any floor above 50 is quite difficult without Ultimate Majin buffs. That's enough reason for them to be equally as important as Dende Priests in PvE parties. But you also have to take into consideration that Ultimate Majin overall is just far superior in terms of farming efficiency. With mediocre 10 cd earrings, and 7 CD rings and decent weapons you can pretty much farm better than most Dendes.

As for PvP, well they have a good chance at stopping a Plasma/Karma's AoE confusion, and they deal decent damage. I don't think there have been any successful Budokai party without a buffer so far in DBO G. You can argue Dende's just as important, but when your entire team is under some sort of CC their heals isn't going to save anyone. Having a Ultimate Majin alongside with a Turtle DPS forces the opposing team to have some sort of a mix between physical and energy defense armor. If they can tank a Turtle's kame, but not a Ultimate Majin's spin, in the short time period the Dende has been KD can be just enough time to kill someone. When it comes to solo PvP they're pretty much on the same tier for the most part. However Ultimate Majin has a variety of strong physical and energy attacks on top of their superior resistance.

I personally would place Ultimate Majin in the top tier along with Dende Priest, Karma Majin, and Shadow Knight. Ultimate Majins are in demand for any form of PvE party, and all PvP parties. Just about any Budokai party comes with a Ultimate Majin as a part of their arsenal, while Karma Majin's spot is taken by Plasma.

There's pretty much almost nothing Ultimate Majin can't do on it's own. It's capable of efficiently grinding alone as it has it's own buffs to rely on for survivability and DPS. It has decent resist on top of their ridiculous defense making them virtually unkillable if the player's spent time gearing them up, and they can remove almost any CC in the entire game. Although their resist is mediocre if their opponent uses focus equipment, they can tank well, and deal a good amount of damage on to their opponent making them one of the best classes overall in both PvE AND PvP. Thus in conclusion I'd switch Ultimate Majin with Karma Majin, and place SK in 3rd place rather than 2nd. Maybe even 1st place due to their superior viability in PvP to Dende while being just as important as Dendes in PvE. With the right gear there isn't a single class they can't defeat.

As for Dark warrior they're far from the least viable class in the entire game. In PvE there's nothing they can do that a SK can't do, if anything they do it much better. I'd place it at 2nd place of mid tier. As it's not all that viable in PvP, however if the player's both experienced and well geared they're damn near unkillable. They have the most defense, and health out of any class in the entire game on top of their self regeneration ability called "Dragon's punishment" with good CD accessory you can take horde after horde without stopping to heal for a moment. Of course you'd eventually find yourself having trouble maintaining your EP while farming, which is why you wear LP% on 1 armor piece and EP% on the other. Damage wise they're mediocre in PvP, but with good gear they do just enough damage to one shot entire hordes in PvE. With their instant cast "Energy siege" with the AoE splash of 25 meter they can maintain a CC bosses agro while drawing the attention of their minions. Although SKs having their 35m taunt to help them tank, it only lasts a quarter of a minute and decreases with each use on top of it's unpleasant CD.

Aside from those two classes, I pretty much agree with the rest of your list.

I wouldn't bother crafting unless you've got a decent amount of zeni saved up to invest into crafting before. This is coming from the guy who spent 18kk on crafting and didn't get a single good lv 60 crafted item. It also takes a while to level up your crafting level.

80% anti crit is the cap. The only armor that gives anti crit is your shirt, and with legendary the cap should be roughly 32% or 33%.

Unless you're a level 70 SK it's not worth to wear anti crit, it accomplishes next to nothing unless you have max anti crit.

+15 isn't going to make PvE any easier than having plus 11-14. All LostCoco's suggestion does is make it possible for certain players to max their equipment. Regardless of whether or not the player base gets full plus 15 they'll eventually complete the entire game, and move on after getting bored for grinding for no reason. The cost for each plus 15 item is more than enough to balance it, all it does is make it possible for players to get purple aura. You'd think after spending 116 advanced stones you'd get +15 if not at least plus 12. With a party full of players with plus 12 equipment there isn't anything PvE related that isn't unbeatable. And not everyone will get +15, because of how long it takes to farm that much.

If anything making it possible to get plus 15 100% increases the game's life span by giving the player base a concrete goal to work for after completing the game. I can guarantee you a solid 95% or more of the community aren't willing to grind senselessly trying to obtain a ghost of a achievement when they've already won budokai, and beaten CC150/BiDs. Chances are they'll have done everything you could in DBOG before they've bothered to grind damn near 1000 advanced stones. There's no harm in adding this to the game because regardless if "everyone" has plus 15 or not people will move on to a different game.

P.S. That's a pretty bold claim saying there isn't content after 70 cap considering you're not apart of the staff SumTingWong.

Regardless of whether or not you could 100% get +15, you DO realize that you can still grind 116 advanced stones. Regardless if this is implemented or not with that many advanced stones you'd more than likely get +15 on that 1 item. Even if you don't get +15 chances are you're going to have plus 13-14 or quit. The different between +13/14 to 15 is almost non-existant, it won't hurt PvE or PvP. And if they got worse, chances are they'd have quit, and DBOG would've lost a player. It's just that DBOG lost them earlier rather than later when they had full +15. By claiming that after you get +15 you'd eventually get bored of the game, is almost the same thing as saying a game with an ending is boring. I mean I don't think I need to explain how ridiculous that sounds, on top of the fact you said "everyone". Hmmm... something doesn't seem right. I'll go back to the question I asked a while ago, "Can you give me a list of 2 or more players willing to grind 800-900 advanced stones for full +15?". Almost no one in this entire community is wiling to grind that many advanced stones. I don't know if you've been paying attention to the DBOG related discord servers, or in-game chat. But a majority of the community are either contemplating quitting soon, or are waiting for 70 cap.

As for balancing the white stone 100% no break. It's really not that hard to balance it. The higher level your equipment is the higher cost is for the amount of white stones that you need to spend to completely protect your item, for example at plus 10 you'd need to spend 15 white stones, however you can't use normal stones. And advanced stones only give +1. As for your suggestions to balance it, I don't think giving it success rate to block break's going to accomplish anything. If it doesn't give perfect block to break then there's no point in adding it in the first place. Not only are you going to experience fails 4/6s of the time(thus you're spending a load of whites per attempt), but success' would still only give +1 with advanced stones. Imagine spending 90 whites for 3 tries, and they're all fails. You're spending an insane amount of white stones for 3 attempts that were fails when you could've spent a mere 3.

Normal stones weren't ever meant to be worth much, even with the game as it is you can buy a pack of 10 u60-65 normal stones for a mere 1kk. Lowering the drop rate now won't do anything to increase their demand as most of the time you'd be using advanced.

Sure TW's upgrade system was dreadful compared to DBOG's according to the stories I've heard from a lot of my friends. However a majority of them agree that the upgrade system was terrible because of how unrewarding it is. Despite the current upgrade system being "better", there are plenty of unsatisfied players who want the upgrade system to be changed for the better. You believe the 100% chance would break the game's balance, it will not. I'm not speaking from my own personal opinion, but rather concrete facts. A small minority aside from those who abuse botters, will have full +15. There won't even be that many cashers with legit full plus 15 players. It won't break the balance as the different between +13/14 to 15 is minuscule, the point of this system to make the player feel rewarded. They want to brag about having capped gear, they want to a concrete goal to work for. It won't cause players to quit after getting full +15, because chances are they WON'T get full +15. The only reason you'd see everyone with full +15 is when the game's died. Those who cared about the game enough to get full +15 would have came back to experience DBOG's last moments.

I completely disagree with what you said about everyone sharing the same accessory set up and builds. Of course during the beginning everyone's going to follow the same cookie cutter build to help them get started, and even after getting used to the game chances are they'll be running the same build except for a couple of tweaks here and there. HOWEVER that completely depends on the class as some classes you can go with multiple different builds(although obviously they'll share a couple of similarities obviously as each class as certain moves it requires), for example a lot of the players during 45 cap went with 13 props despite 14 being better SP wise and as a buff. While others who I consider to be the black sheep the ones who know what they're doing went with 14 props despite it being the unpopular buff. Even during 60 cap Ultimate Majins are still lacking heavily in SP due to all the buffs that they need to give points to, to counter that I gave our surprise 3 out of 5 sp. That way it'd have the paralysis effect while conserving SP. And don't even get me started on all the types of accessory players have experimented on during Global that they couldn't have used during TW due to the language barrier. For the first time in DBO's history players have started utilizing CC resistance% accessory, they use it as a counter measure against classes such as Karmas who use confusion last second to win via health and timer. I plan on using fear resistance accessory to counter SK's pull, and since I'm a Ultimate I'd win the match via Burn + timer or simply depleting their health to 0. There are plenty of builds for classes such as SM/Crane who give a variety of options.

Thus in conclusion, my idea about the white stone can very easily be balanced by simply making it expensive to 100% block breaks. The same can be said about LostCoco's idea about guaranteeing a success for the price of an insane amount of advanced stones. It won't break the balance as many aren't willing to farm that long for even 1 piece of capped gear, let alone multiple sets. As for the white stones most of time you'd get fails anyway, and if Daneos' really paranoid about it breaking the game he can make it so that you can only use advanced stones with this system, and they only give +1. Normal stones are irrelevant past plus 8/9, so there's no point in changing them in anyway, as they're not meant to THAT important. There will always be players who are willing to experiment with their classes by using different builds as well as using different accessory for different types of situations. It won't even make the community quit with boredom as most of them have their own lives to deal with, and probably get bored far earlier on without this update. All the upgrade system changes do is quite frankly delay the inevitable, it allows you to experience the "end" to an RPG. Regardless if Daneos' kind enough to give the playerbase the opportunity to achieve that, eventually the game will die, and people will move on.

Well you see the balance to the 100% system's the fact that it costs hell a lot more to make the rates 100% than it does to take your chances with a couple advanced here and there. I think the large amount of extra advanced stones that you'd be investing to gaurantee 100% success is more than enough to balance the system. If you don't like that method then how about a system where you could spend more white stones to guarantee no break? Not only will it increase the demand on white stone thus helping the economy(give those hoarders a reason to spend their zeni), but it'll make white stones a lot more viable. With the way this game works whites hold almost no significance while upgrading if you break, if you're at plus 12/13 and get a break with a white you might as well have not been using the white stone in the first place. Of course it was worse in TW, however considering that you lost your item it gave them value to a certain degree.

As for the paragraph that I quoted, I don't see the point of it aside from you trying to validate your argument. The point of my earlier was not to denote your validity. But it was to give you an idea of why it won't really break the game, even if Daneos went with this idea there can't possibly more than a handful of players willing to go from plus 6 to 15 using this system. Most players who do utilize it would've probably already have +14 equipment and they'd go for +15 for bragging rights essentially. If you think the jump from +14 to 15's enough to break the game, please do explain why you think that is.

I'm curious what do you(Majin Buu, and people in general who still pay attention to this thread) think of my White stone idea?