Posts by DangerLord54

Sure, they also need a self heal, needle with 45m range and most importantly, automatic stunts and needles, so they don't have to press 1 or 2 buttons cause it's too hard. Their dodge should be 9999 too, not to mention 40 con passive buff, fighters are so hard to play, they should also get free op +15 gear. Mehh forget it, give them every skill that exists in game, htbs without cd too, best balance ever.

Exactly XD

You can change it yourself. Just change the f to m for male

Um... Are you drunk or something?

Kk, fine, I'll stop. I made this thread out of anger anyway so since I've calmed down now I guess we should relax and have fun with lvl 60 cap tmr.

I'm just saying that increase the chance to get gears to +8 50% and anything Give it, the success rate staying the same, simple small change to give f2p a chance to get their gears to a good + but the chance to get to +9 or over stays the same so idk why is this so hard to understand to some people.

This whole complaint is just childish frustration. You are playing the wrong kind of game if you want all the good gear just handed to you after some days of farming. Do you know why there is the notification in the game when someone gets +12 or higher? Because its supposed to be rare and an achievement. Stop acting like it is expected to have perfect gear and everybody should just get it to make it "fair". If we just give everybody perfect gear there is nothing to do in the game. The upgrade system is already easier than it was before because broken doesnt actually destroy your item anymore. The dedicated players have their gear finished after like 1 month after the cap. That is too fast and a minority of the playerbase was suggesting to bring broken back because of that. The easier we make getting gear the faster players will leave because there is nothing left except budokai. And of course everybody understands how frustrating upgrade rng can be but grinding is an essential part of any mmorp. There are always so many of these threads of ftp players crying about cashers and how hard it is to get anywhere but they dont understand that the game would be dead in an instant if it was otherwise. Try thinking about what kind of game you are playing. If you dont like grinding try dark souls or monster hunter or any game like that where you get your stuff after just some days.

I think you need to check your brain. Most of the gears I see at the notification when someone got over +12 gears are gears within lvl 1-55. And due To the token shop. It will not be a surprised for it not to be hard. And it seems you didn’t look at every post because if you have then you would have seen me saying that the gear I was upgrading was a lvl 60. And I couldn’t use token to upgrade it and it was harder since I have to farm the stones. And you tell me to think what kind of game i’m Playing and that i should not expect all good gears to just be handed in to me well then listen to this, did I ever say to remove the broken card? No. Did I say anything that would effect the game as a whole and which will make players have all +15 in a short amount of time? No. All I said is just increase the succes rate up a bit a make it easier for the f2p. So instead of moving your fingers the wrong way and typing stuff up before checking other posts. How about you just play dbog like you do and don’t just call someone a child before you check what they say after they post their thread. So I think you are acting like a child for judging someone after just the first post of the thread.

I made my stick to +15 but it may have took 1 month and a lot of my luck away which is why I'm not lucky now but it is a bit rare. My lvl 55 pants was +13 before but now it is +9 because broken twice in a row.