Posts by Beka

I think, to be honest. We can probably make dogis a droppable thing, rather than events. but 5% chance to drop. or less.
    How's getting brown boxes from most TMQ's? I think It might be getting players to get some boxes, since they buy from other people or cash some money to use wagu to get some brown boxes which is pretty almost waste of money.
    I think Brown boxes should be OBTAINED by the tokens.. but not x5 brown boxes.. but x1 boxes.. 2000 tokens each, maybe?
    As for seal coins. I know they drop in UD's almost often on each bosses or end bosses, I personally think they should be rewarded for each group member.(LIke CC)
    We do need better events rather than honey bee event. It's getting little annoying sometimes. I agree with this post 100%.

Do all classes have more time because the fighter has to have less?

at least 1 minute of skill ,30 seconds is too little

No, It's not too little. It depends on a Cooldown you have. I'm full Cooldown and I can spam my Blitz every one minute. Fighters have been like that since from the start. If you don't want Blitz to be "30 seconds" I suggest getting a poko that gives like 5mins buff unless you want to be full CD.

It does not need to be changed. It's a speed buff. I am a speed fighter. It's the same as the poko's buff that doesn't last that long. It's normal. It's for speed fighters.

Fighters(Blitz Fist) - Attack Speed by 20%
    - Movement Speed by 20%
    Pokos(Kami's Blitz) - Attack Speed by 25%
    - Movement Speed by 20%
    Karmas(GoGo Mask) - Movement Speed by 25%
    - Attack Speed by 15%

The Speed is all maxed out depends on the buff. There's no need to change it for 10mins.
    Fighters' buff are used by self-buff
    Pokos can be used on per ally depends on the cooldown.
    Karmas are area buff within inside range.
    So, there's no need to change the buff's timer. It's perfectly fine.

Can I join the guild plz, I added every Master, Jr.Master, but all currently offline, I am a students, can only play DBG on the weekend, is that okay for the guild? if so , please invite me

Here are my ids:

ChrisYo: 60(Swordman)

KrisYo:60(Ulti Majin)

BarryYo: 60(Dende)

You got it, I will let the masters know!
    Edit:
    You joined in ArabKnights guild in one of your characters that my JR master found you in a place. Please think before joining us if you are in another guild.

Winter 2018 is in December. 2019 is the beginning of the new year of January's winter. Just to let you know. October- November would be Fall 2018. so I'd say you're saying Fall 2018 around that.

My guild is English! Our guild is FusionFall, We're looking for active players to join us at level 45+ we accept any classes and races. Click on FusionFall logo on my signature, second picture. I hope you can check us out soon! It's a friendly guild! We do have discord server as well for the guild.

Well, Turtles are a great start, but they can be farmers and have aoes, majins can have buffers, pretty good start too, but you'd need some build tips. Dark Warriors have bad hit rate, but one good aoe and can self-heal. I hope someone else can reply to this topic with more information.

FusionFall_Emblem_mini.pngAnnouncement:

We've now decided to make joining requirement at level 45 now, due to few players joining at low level and becoming inactive. We've also kicked inactive players that were low level and did not stay active by leveling his characters. If you want to join, You must level up to 45 to join us! If you want to join our guild, You can still DM me on Discord: Beka#9035 but I will wait until you are level 45 to join us. We don't accept inactives. We still do inactive check every Saturdays. I hope you can join us when your level has reached!

If you want to ask anyone to join in the guild ask any of these JRs below:
    Atrea
    Santo
    DangerLord54
    Zion

If they are online in game, whisper to them!

Thank you for joining us.

We also have updated our JR. Masters, so don't forget to contact them in game everyone!

FusionFall_Emblem_mini.pngAnnouncement:

About Updating: We've now added 2 new JRs! We have replaced Marc's spot with DangerLord54 due to inactivity ingame, but Marc did an amazing job as a JR, and now We have added the last spot for the JR is now Zion! Let's congrats them! Hope you can do your best job being a JR!