Posts by Beka

The point of borderless fullscreen is to have it like windowed mode BUT without the bars at the top and bottom.

That helps him in absolutely no way ._.

Windowed mode has helped me to switch to discord without using shortcuts. It's a thing already.

You can go to options..
    Options > GFX > Windowed Mode.

You can also check to have it as windowed mode or uncheck it for a full screen. Hope this helps.

Whenever the level cap gets raised, please keep a free spot for AxingQuestions. (Yes, the name is a pun that I made, because I wanted to make a Shadow Knight). So, I'll be online on that for the time being to try and level him up until the level cap of 45 over the next couple days/weeks until eventually the level cap has been reached with him. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

We can add you right now. We're at 66/70, if you'd like?

I'd like to announce that We have a 3rd JR! Let's welcome Asklepios for being a JR! Soon, We'll have Guild bank and More member space! We are full of members at the moment. 70 members in total. We'll make more member space when Level 55 cap comes!

Hey! It's me Bekah from PoB I'm Beka in OB now! :P

This is.. a trade section.

I may end up joining as an alt character, if that's cool with the folks in the guild. Currently I'm still deciding what class/subclass I want to pick, so, we'll have to wait and see for when I join the guild. Aside from that, the guild looks very promising, and I'd love to see what the guild members are made of and how amazing they are. Also, FusionFall was an amazing game.

Alts are allowed. If you need an Guild invite You can whisper Beka. but I'm working on my tank at the moment. FusionFall sure was an amazing game. I maxed the game to lvl 36 least 3 times.

Im not asking to be told how it works i already do..i even said it.."...after all it should only just make the chat windows stay in place as they are.. Not take away other functionalities of the chat itself" my suggestion is to let the chat still be operable to right click on names to add to party friend etc

Ohh, I see. Then I agree with you. I'm pretty tired of having the chatbox being so behind of party list, haha.

Welcome to DBOG Community! I hope you can have great time here with us, and TW player.. Nice I have a friend who's a TW player, but I wasn't one. but welcome! :P

Lock chat option is were to keep your chatboxes from being moved. It's not really an suggestion, It might help to some players to keep the chat in place while moving your mouse. Example: If you click your chatbox by mistake and move your character's camera, instead it moved the chat, but Locking the chat keeps the chatbox in place, Clicking it on locked chat won't move the chat at all. Hope this helps.