Posts by Chop Liver

exactly well said mr sendoku .

the devs must do this cause right now fighters out resist ultimates with % gear since that calculation is clearly wrong compared to Taiwan.

If resistance returns to what Taiwan had it at I wont have many complaints left about this game except for balance of grand chef and dws but that's been well explained by pros and others in balance thread

Hi guys this is like my first thread so go easy on me

I noticed in game that a lot of people are using the following items in dbog

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11336/

and

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11337/

No one in Taiwan used these items because the % increase of resistance rate wasn't clearly calculated using the full charactors resistance rate. (these items make resistance broken all veterans who played Taiwan will note this)

The way these items are now ultimate majins and fighters who ultize these items will be border line imperious to stuns and debuffs of all classes and cranes who use these with there resist buff can resist sks with ease. Most noteably a fighter right now can out resist an ultimate majin and that's not how Taiwan had it. fighters in taiwan dodged more not resist more than ultimates.

If the dbog team wants to talk balance I suggest altering these % resistance rate items.

to plain old resistance rate so capsule machine rare ring would give 56 resistance and and capsule machine extra earring ex would give 60 resistance.

that way full foc builds have a slight chance of hitting a fighter or ultimate with a debuff or stun.

the reason I'm not suggesting a cap is because one of these items will give a fighter more resistance than an ultimate when testing.

I hope this idea gets the community talking in a positive way. anyways

leave your good comments below

stupid troll kur comments not welcomed in this thread.

mod stupido box don't you dare talk in this thread. I want to hear from good dbog team like tempest, erza chick, padlock , icedude, (basically anyone but u)

hi there dbog team,

I want to say u guys doing a good job dealing with these spammers.

I have a suggestion how to reduce the spam simply put an auto ban on anyone who says the q_q I noticed that all those spamm for universities all say q_q. Im guessing its an account number similar to pay pal.

why does this thread exist ?

the name of it alone is rude enough towards daneos work.

I think the moderators explained this update quite well. and also MOD PUBA and MOD icedude dispelled rumors about the update

and I personally request this thread be closed. I can see some kurs coming in to flame the folks in this thread.

especially the creator who has been know to be quite a negative person towards this game.

*peace

Hello. Last time I was here was like over a year ago, while it was in pre beta. If I remember correctly, all pre beta progress will be deleted until beta.

So sorry for not being updated, but is the game on Beta now? Can i play the game without my progress being deleted in the future?

Also, is the game fully in English?

no the game is still pre open beta.

no date has been announced as far as I know

game is not fully in English

silly kurs read the update announcements

*peace

silly kurs a wipe is coming soon then there will be no paper 15s

To be serious. Theres no point removig the +15s at the moment cause open beta i feel is aroind the corner. Why make danes do extra work when a full on wipe is coming seems kinda dumb and unecessary. Let him fix the game for opwn beta

*peace*

icedude, let me be the first to say this to ya this update is fair Im glad the dbog team fixed the cash shop for the free play players allowing drops for browns and whites. I know devy danes wallet is going to take a dive.

I believe hes doing this for the comminity to make up for the binding items im all for it.

Ignore the cry baby kurs. They want everything handed to them." Ohh everyone should have +15" " ohh swords should do as much damage as fighter"s "ohh drop rates are bad."?

Honestly u and the dbog team must have the patience of saints to put up with horse shit.?

*insert flame warning from stupido box*

All im saying is ignore the nay sayers to this update when they cant appreciate the good from it.?

*peace*

i support this dere statement from siren

too many kurs are loggin out to avoid losing buffs and whatnot.

I think the time frame is a little harsh that was suggested by siren but I agree with the principle of the idea.

we need something to discourage the kurs from early logout when they bout to die.

Agree on all but I think upgrade system need be changed too,for not get downgrade but at max fail

respectfully tonyeffe your post on this thread and others are very similar spam *cough* I'm rather shocked the dbog team hasn't done something about this.

stay on topic or ill report you for spaming this is about bind system.

your a smart guy who has knowledge of korea server, don't be a kur, be good :)

*peace

this was discussed in length when it occurred. rumors is of a higher cap. i wish we would get a straight answer from team @stupidobox, @icedude Daneos @toe-mateo @gm erza chick Tempest @padlock @puba (pureunadulterated bad ass) @ gokuname copy mods Goddess kuromi

someone answer please we the community don't like being in the dark

we probably would have had a Poll regarding this new update..

what a good idea ill create one on this thread

thumbs up if you don't want binds to be implemented as said in the proposed update

You know what is not fair? This budokai was complete bullshit it's not fair that someone work on his gear and spend alot of time and money on it and lose against some unskilled random bum who just borrowed a full +15 set, that doesn't make sense. Binding gear will play a huge impact in powerlevel and it will put everyone in their place they deserve to be in. if you don't have the ability to make a secondary character don't make it and give up don't blame the system blame yourself for not being able to gear all your characters up borrowing gear is stupid and it doesn't exist in any other MMO i mean c'mon this mmo is already easy to play you don't need mechanics nor skills and you just make it easier with borrowing gear and weekly reset build meanwhile if gear was bind Monel would win easily and i would have a worthy POB-champion openant challenge in the open beta

When the open beta start everyone will start from 0 and you will have enough time to gear yourself and compete and hopefully those chink won't ruin the game again and if it happens i'm expecting staff members to do something about it

welcome to the forums man,

you sound like a mod, if I had to guess its that stupido box bob

let me put it in perspective just incase your not

if you have some skill and semi decent gear(+12) you should be ok in budo

stop complaining, and being rasicist assuming all +15ers are from one area and bugging .

*peace*

I figure for sure this post will be removed and I be banned for flame guess I join leo's club member number 3 (HEHE)

well haha this thread is out of hand lots of kurs constantly crying.

here how it is put we don't like this update because it limits the community on how we can play and make zeni.

if this is a temporary things as some mods are trying to point out then theres nothin for me to whine about here.

I think minor tweeks to the bind system is needed for the free to play players

echosans idea is very fair just bind items over +10 upgrade then players can still sell gears for zenni,

transfer somewhat decent gear to other charactors. and we don't need to craft everything for ourselves.

*peace*

ohh ya moderator team

icedude, gm erza, gm aru, gm hurricane, goddess chick, puba (pureunadulterated badass) , stupido box, Daneos, toe-mateo and others don't delete this post cause I said kur!

i think the idea of the bind update was to prevent players from bugging there gear to +15 for and selling for real cash or transfering gear to another person. A few mmos do have this to prevent gear buggs from ruiening games.

I know this leaves the honest people at a disadvantage but we are trying things out to see whats the best for the game

Reapectfully be patient with the dbog team nothing is final until daneos has said so.

Good way to avoid the problem is not to create it. Are you a politcian cause you completely dance around the issue with this response

Read echosan suggestion for binded items i think its a better solution to your comments there brother.

Ok buzz off that comment is not necessary.

Yes tonyeffe has hijack the thread with the same repeative talk but people agree with him so buzz off stupido box