Posts by TheProdige

Plasma with long slow and his kd skill spam will be annoying and too op. and karma will be even more dangerous.

Well the debuff is adding 100% of cast time so if your cast time is 1,5sec after this debuff will be 3 sec, is not 1 minute for sure lol, burn defense is better than bleed thanks to this rare buff and rp lock plasma is biggest crane enemy, bleed defense is mistake while it wont give you real protection when sk can make 2k bleeds - 300bleed it will be 1700, same with crane, leave this buff how is it and get anti bleed % sorry but your suggestions are bad

it should increase cast time to at least 20 sec .. , this debuff can bee really op if it get buffed

there is a great debuff but i doubt if it works well , it's the cast time Debuff http://prntscr.com/jvfwu2 , 1v1 againts turtle is 100% win 1 minute of cas time xD ! http://prntscr.com/jvfxrp 48 soul and bleeding defense instead of burn , http://prntscr.com/jvfya0 decrease the duration and make it 50% energy attack at lvl 4 instead of lvl 3 , 20 cd and 22 focus + 20 soul http://prntscr.com/jvfyva cooldown 20 sec , http://prntscr.com/jvfzkr same stat but for 5 sp instead 7 and 15 sec cooldown

I'm not a main Dende, but i created an alt dende (stopped leveling because a friend ask me to level him one and i can use it xD ), and leveling isn't actually hard ._. you just go spaming UD because everyone want a Dende in party, from lvl 22-30 UD1 normal, 30-38 UD1 hard, 38-45 UD2 normal, 45-52 UD3 normal (till 55 can work), 52-54 TMQ 4, 54-60 UD3 hard. I already leveled a Dende of a friend of mine (who paid me) with this metod doing plvl (with my chef) and getting into random parties (very often)

doing ud's without an 200% exp isn't worth you don't go really fast , and you will bee even slower with a team too share exp wiith

as i said quests are a must know he should work on them , cc150 as i said he can satart by adding cc120 first then 150 , he can also annonce 70 cap without bids then wait a bit and give peopole bids then cc120 then 150 then start balance angain when classe's are 100% full build , best armor's cc150 aura ..ect ,i'am sorry but sky dungeon isn't even close to bee a must

like what, add more heal skills or attack speed buff for dende.

there is actuallay a non-sense solution that will works for sure , it's about making leveling with dende easier like giving them 2-3 200% exp boost during the leveling somthing like that or when they are solo u give them 100% perma exp boost i think that it's the best solution

can someone tell me what this is please"BIDs 2, 3 and 4 are now Lv 70 restricted"

bids are kraken bacterian and cellx there is bid 1 but it's not conserned , you can enter bids at lvl 1 ! know they change it to lvl 70 , making with that the crown impossible to get ^^ !

No, I'm not, but such statements are childish. It was just a general question, whether it got worse or not. It was also easier in the Beta since I had collected 14 in 2 hours. I just liked it. So and if then 2 cardboard noses come in here and write howl, that is unnecessarily ok.

i Appollogize !;)

I quote TheProdige in his own guide: "Hi Dbog community i'am expecting some maturity from you guys and try as much as possible to keep this theard Civil!"

Now I'm reading your answers and I think you want other players to stay civilized in your guide, but you do not like it yourself.

That makes sense!

yeah , My bad:!:

Hi Dbog community i'am expecting some maturity from you guys and try as much as possible to keep this theard Civil !

Let's Get Started !

We all knows that we losed big amount of players at lvl 55 cap and players base is constantly decreasing , and this has to stop , daneos woke up and he is doing great updates , but for mee know the main thing that he should work on are the quest lvl 60-70 we can't affrod staying at this cap more then 2 mouths ( even 2 mounths is alot ) peopole will probably farm tmq7 armor and lvl 60 cc armor and they will probably leave !

so here is my suggestion daneos start working on quests , after like 1 mounth from know he opens 70 cap , and 1 mounth later he open the lvl 70 BID ( peopole won't get borred that fast ) and like a mounth later he opens cc150f , he will gonna have 2 mounths to work on cc150f when he satarts the 70 cap wich is great , or he can launch cc120 then cc150 !

let mee know what you guys think :thumbup::thumbup:

Please buff Dende next cause not many people play with it, we want more healers in the game to balance it.

lol , dende

people don't play dende cuz it's hard to level it up , and it's kinda hard to farm with a dende most of dende player's have farmer rerol , dende is "fine" i don't think that a buff is requeired

here is my suggestion for poko pets skills :

- make them able to stack all buffs together ! ex : they can have the 12 con buff and the 34 con buff ,

- give them 5 "skills " each :

1- tanky dragon : 1 Taunt that works only on mobs like a small aoe , another taunt that can works on player's and mobs 1 target , 1 skill that for 1 trget , 1 one line aoe , and 1 stun

2- dragon dps : 1 taunt aoe that affect players 1 target , 1 skill that does some real damge with high cd another skill that deal some damage with 1 sec colwdown , 2 stuns of 4 and 3 sec 1 big aoe and other 1 target

NOTE : this only a suggestion the cd , cast time can bee adjusted but i think with 2 pets at same time i think it will bee hard to control them and poko will gonna bee the harddest class in the game

Daneos check this out this might give you some ideas

How about allowing poko to summon both pets at once? Playing a summoner should feel like commanding a small army (diablo, path of exile)

agree 100% it will bee even harder to control both of them , summoning cast time should bee lowered , and while using the kami's hiding i think it could bee cool to bee able to summon control pets and heal !

Simple fix, dont make the 2 buffs stack... you either get poko buff or karma buff but not the 2 at the same time... i wished that daneos would make the two buffs unstackable... but i guess the speed noobs would cry too much

so you are considering more then half of the server as noobs , for you we should nerf speed party's ? and then all of us will gonna use crit meta ? a meta that is completly usless ? let mee tell you somthing the CELLX is impossible to done without speed party's ( i don't include casher's ) cuz it will take too long to kill the boss and mobs will gonna bee way too much and impossible to deal with , then with all honnesty we won't change a whole meta cuz 2 classe's are uselss ? fighter and sm ?

just let mee clear somthing my friend , daneos losed way too much peopole cuz of the usless dogi update's that he was making ! he can affrod losing the speed party community that are a majority in this server .

then for the crit party's increasing the cd in on the ccbd won't bee a great idea , poko won't use cd earings and go prop meta ( more damage for speed party's ) same for the Dende ,

as i said beffore i think that giving an additional buff like +20% crit damage + 5 prop to all party memeber's if all of them are using crit set ! i think that is the best solution

i don't have this problem 4 z32 one with items i need and other z32 are 0/32 , in pob i was using z20's so i was looking only for mystery items till i get full then i go sell ..ect u should try that

you wasn't clear enough bro , making tradable every single thing in cc or just dogi balls and boxes ? cuz if we can unbind everything i don't see why we don't unbid BIDS DROP ??

i'am okey for unbinding boxes , and dogi balls but hell no for the equipements no one will gonna do it everyone willl have cc armor in the server it will gonna have the same price as Blue and red stones atm .

this isn't a solution acctually ... , there is only 2 classe's that are really "usless on pve " acctually maybe 1 aka the fighter sm plasma and cranes are cool enough maybe a small buff for the Plasma .

we won't change a whole game for 1 classe xD

daneos will just have too buff crit party's i don't know like the groupe will have a damage buff if all of them use crit set's..