Posts by TheProdige

Not really needed tbh. Pet tp skills are dope enough to compensate for everyone else who is not a Fighter or Dende.

One click and you have your Party at your spot...or even the whole Guild. Waaay better than instant transmission. And if you get the NPC tp skill you can teleport yourself to any NPC that is listed on the tp list. Ofc Fighters and Dende can get those skills too but without them they would have to ask around/check Friendlist to see who is close to a NPC or a Town. So f*ck instant transmission. xD

yeah for tp npc 80 vp xd U Always have to wait ( i don't level up my pet cuz 60k for vp pot nah not atm )

poko and a summoner, if he repairs he has the ability to prevent a fatal damage so that animal set has more imfluencia in pve or pvp

==

poko has strange buffs called "kamis Determination" 63 atk physical 16 add crit hit rate energy, could be 63 energy, animal I think it should follow a% of poko since in a status has a physical part and part energy (poko), physical animal tank would follow the physical part, animal energy would follow part energy over a 30% poko '-'

then give the pets Taunts taunts that can affect mobs and players so in pvp they won't focus on killing the poko instead of the pets , or give a buff that is activable only with pets that make the poko even tankier ! poko isn't like other classe's he's hard really hard to balance

everyone is talking about pets buff without giving any idea how it's supposed to bee ?

i think that giving him additional reflect buff that is stackable with the original one could bee great also make the 2 prevents skills stackable , the energy crit certical buff bby 13 gives 46 p attack what if it gives 100 e.attack ?

Because he is DW, dw or sk dont need even hit the monsters they just droping taunt/aggro and drop belong to them, no matter how fast you kill drop belong to them.

I see nothing bad in this.

maybe for you , there is no logic on that bro , he don't have any db on he's radar but he can drop a db !!

well, the theory of daneos didn't knew the impact of the event and the +15 ticket's in the game is false

if he didn't knew all the staff didn't ? so u will tell mee that a whole staff of a server have less then 100 IQ ? oh common !!

i agree with this , but if he wanna put this sytem he will have to keep white stones dropping and obviously do the update beffore lvl 70 cap is here ( so casher's won't fu** us )

have you cashed 300 usd? the zeni i made out of 300 usd worth of wagu is 30 kk max (without the boxes) and you don't get shit tons of kid clocks or z32's you only get 200 k dogi's if you want me to show you go discord i have 4 pages of shitty dogi's and hats...

nah i beleive you bro , but saddly i say saddly it's you'r fault 300 dollars is way too much , honnestly i will transparant af if had 300 usd and have to cash it in the game know what ? i would buy zeniie from user's 20kk for 10 dollars !! even if the server don't allow it bro ! but there is like 0% chance mee cashing this amount of monney i will buy new nike's or somthing ...

that's why i said daneos should give some explication , or at least care about the future of the server ( cuz he seems like he don't give a single f** )