Posts by SilentNobody

Obviously it was tempest who banned him, who else lol. And as far as P2W goes Daneos has done a good job removing stones and brown boxes, but the most bullshit thing is how cc91 tickets are 400 cash shop points... in a game this buggy?

I don't even wanna tell you guys how many times I've had one of my party members crash or DC when we are at like floor 60 in pre open beta. Why the fuick aren't cc91 tickets in the vendors outside CC?

But that is minuscule to the scam he pulled with founders, and they still have not given a response to us. What a joke.

And its pathetic to see how Kids will say that SK is balanced, lol no. Even an SK main from KR Josh has stated multiple times they just made this class busted, and the only ever real nerf they got was removal of scouter-chips, but then again scouter-chips didn't need to be removed, only anti crit chips. I feel like 90% of this community doesn't play any other competitive game, or they play games like league of legends with shit balance.

image.png?width=198&height=300giphy.gif

Didn't Mr. Scrooge McDuck quit his SM literally 3 weeks after he said he was gonna main it here and in open beta? He's a joke, a trash player and some fame hungry ass noob. I honestly believe he doesn't even like playing dbo he just wants to be popular for trashing bad players with a low tier class. If we catch you slacking in OB donald believe us, you wont see the end of the slaughter.

You were watching but you didn't see anything.

Only reason why Sendoku had less HP than SK, that is because he mostly didn't use any skill, only speed weapons and auto attack to collect RP balls and ring them out.

If you check just once when he used DP, he almost regain full HP and those SK were +15, while he ain't.

You do realise it would take a dw several minutes to bring an sk just to half lp with damage skills right? Also dragons punishment can be interrupted, interrupting steal life is almost impossible due the animation speed. If SK need need 0 change explain why so many end up in RO8 and RO6 every budokai.

ppl need excuses, if daneos takes everything off of cash shop and just leave resets/autopots, noobs will cry "noob autopot noob you can reset", that's how it works, i mean they cried at me for oalmost a year and a half.

donald-face.png

Please be quiet Sendoku, screen shots of your hardcore cashing ended up in every discord server and dm. Everyone knows you aint farm for shit.

Sendoku  adrian on fire Why the hate? No but seriously, these days, "im the best" gets thrown around (funny enough by you guys aswell) in a test server so much that this thread had to be made. If you guys REALLY want to be one of the best, hold your mouths until atleast Open beta, or you'll just look goofy by anyone who knows anything about the past. And Zolo it was nothing, made this for the new players.

I think he is referring to Sendoku, anyway its funny too cause sendoku is always bragging about shitting on people in this Pre open Beta then is the first guy to complain on the forums when he loses that things aren't 100% fixed.

Some people did learn on their own tho, being an older player doesn't mean that anyone else is your "student"~

For exemple i've been using tricks that a few people who won aura used, and i didn't claim that i was the reason they used it or anything, i find it unfortunate how this thread went from nostalgia to people trying to suck their own Ds.

You would know from experience though wouldn't you? Coming from the guy that spends all that money on his class then to quit it when you can't win anymore budokais with it lmao. I hear that you kicked 1/2 of your guild yesterday for not showing up to a POB dojo war. I just can't take you seriously, you're just a clown who can't seem to show respect to anyone that doesn't declare you emperor within seconds of meeting you.

I'm a believer of the Male Turtle power, but it looks like somehow you registered an auto attack without having the auto attack animation or damage dealt show in the combat log. Interesting.

SMH, every time i see this guy on forums or in Game he is always crying about how he has jealous haters and when he loses its because of "bugs". Like grow the fouk up bro and quit crying, its not even Open beta.

How the fouck are you gonna say Daneos and his team are lazy you ungrateful much? If it wasn't for Daneos your ass wouldn't even have a fouking DBO to play. You're willingly playing a game that's in an unfinished state and yet you're crying for the bugs that only affect you to get fixed quicker?

Yes dragons punishment has been bugged forever, but you know what I do? I play different games. You never saw me crying in game or complaining on forums to get that shit fixed.

My god you know how many Hours Daneos probably works his ass off for this game and then he goes on forum or discord and sees ungrateful lil shites crying. Mad depressing honestly.

And you want to talk about which stuff is bugged? Look at Adrian's video at 1:22, that's honestly one of the most bullshite things ever in a video game, at that point u cant even play the game when u get stuck in that dash animation bug. There is 0 counter-play to that shit because your character is permanently stuck in that animation. Yet you and all the spirits complain about MAs being able to quick attack to you when its 27m and you guys have 35 and 45m skills?

Okay lmao. If Daneos isn't tight on time he should really fix that dash animation bug which was and is currently so cancer if the guy has good cd.

Of course you're gonna call me a Jealous hater and loser nobody noob fighter player now. You boast so much about your wins in a server when so many veterans aren't even playing lol, but when you lose you cry "BUG" or complain about the skill,item that was used against you "it's not calculated right or its too good". And you wonder why people don't like you.