Posts by Sendoku

nope, Danoes ahead of time said server wipe before you started playing. You agreed once you logged in and you knew all your progress would be lost.

That's it, stop trying hard to be feeling special by receiving something just from playing Alpha in order to satisfy your ego.

Also i'm sorry but not ALL players in alpha deserve a "bonus", see there are many players who actually know what an alpha is about, and they are usefull.
    But there are the others who, when they find a bug don't even take their time to report it, instead complain in game about it, or those who sit at plat all day, already making their final builds and all instead of testings spells and such, and the list goes on.

Tell me how some useless guy who never report anything, then makes "suggestions" threads on the forum etc should get rewarded the same way as someone who tries his best to report the bugs he encounters and takes his time to help the alpha phase of the server ?

You want a reward for playing alpha ? you already have it, it's the experience you're getting, and also the Beta server.

Maybe but we will see in final game when confusion and paral accessory start to works.Most of DW skills will get "shut down", since duration won't last long enough.
    Still I wish you good luck buddy and how much I see most of classes will get overnerfed soo who knows, maybe DW and Chef becomes top classes.

Yeah but trust me if you had played a DW in old dbo you would know their potential, now obviously they're not OP like turtle sk but they are strong is you have enough tankiness

Well for exemple, Scrancher, a foreigner won 2nd place in Korea server, which is only once per month, as a Dark Warrior.

The thing is, if you are a DW and have +15 full armors, then you can most certainly beat everyone aslong as you have an opening, but it requires a perfect build, and you will also struggle winning prelims, now if you have a dojo seed then you can make a 1vs1 build only, which will make you win an aura, maybe not budokai, but an aura.

Well with the right build DW can win any ranked/budokai fight aslong as it's not against a critter with +15 sub, duel not so much of course because they have a disadvantage here ^^

Hello everyone, i made this thread in order to post all videos i will make on my Dark Warrior, instead of making a new thread every time, because i am going to make plenty of them.
    The reason for this is that when looking on YouTube for DBO videos, you can find videos of any classes, except these two : Grand Chefs and Dark Warriors.

Well there actually is a few DW videos, but these are only PvE and not showing much, so what i am gonna try to do is to show you the Dark Warrior class in PvE, PvP etc... and hopefully once Daneos gets them fixed, ranekd battle, dojo wars, dragonball scramble, and specially Budokai Tournament.

Now before some of you jump on me, i want to be clear that this is NOT the final state of DBOG, this is NOT the representation of the final state of PvE, PvP, teh Dark Warrior class, and everything else you're going to see in these future videos.

I am fully aware that there are many bugs currently, and that they heavily affect our damages output, aswell as damages received, but please keep in mind that DBOG's staff know about these obvious bugs, and i believe that Daneos is most certainly working on them.

With that being said, let's start with a short video, please excuse me for the short fps drops, my PC is not that good, also i will try to work on the quality of the videos in the future, also if someone could tell me how the hell i can stretch the video's size so that it takes the whole screen, i would appreciate it, xP.

(DO NOT FORGET TO SELECT 1080P, OTHERWISE YOUR EYES WILL BLEED)

any skill that has state damage or energy damage can crit on advance classes

Not true, only skills that deals bonus dmg when they crit, can crit, and i know for a fact this is true because i tested with 40 crit rate with energy siege on many mobs and not once did i deal higher dmg.

No, no no no no no NO FOR FUCKS SAKE SM can NOT crit, if you get one shotted by them or see higher damage from time to time, this is because they have a +50 % damage from behind effect on MSS, please how can you guys not think about that ? it is sooo logic

Thing is, SM buff actually hits back when you get dealt normal spells with no special effects, thus dmging the opponent, aswell as knocking him down, also this is a stupid thing, there were stats that used to increase Guard success rates, why break it ? but yeah this is one of the many new bugs, it will be fixed eventually.

He mentionned it in the global thread, even i was about to make this mistake, literally right before clicking "confirm" i thought about it lol