Posts by ainttoxic

I hope its 38.

You know the only reason they capped at 38 was to balance the quests, because back in korea before a patch arrived which completely changed DBO you got and needed much less EXP. You had to buy quests from a ghost npc and repeat it several times. After a while they changed it completely and in order to have the new quests on taiwan aswell they capped at 38.
    So nonsense to cap at 38, because playing actively for 2-3 days you hit the cap. Nice 2 -3 years pre open beta such wow very content much nice.

Yeah I honestly did not see the point in introducing the bind armor update, it even applied to items that did not have bind in the original game. This change discourages trading between players and I don't think it was beneficial.

in retail there was no way to gain sealcoins, now you can either buy them from other players, or farm them in CCBD. Besides that it makes sense since your gear cant break so unless you trash this item, it will remain in the game forever. This way you could upgrade for example a lvl 70 CON top to +15 and use it with any character of the same race. Same goes with gloves. DBO is kinda accommodating right here, because in other games the gear is completely characterbound and you cant trade them to alts/ sell them to other players.

now try to remember how he killed the karmas and your good to go.

Besides, now with recent update, most classes can just stun karma before they stun you.

btw, good how you compare other turtles that have 100+ ping with divine, the probably best geared turtle if not player on tw2 and ping at ~3. And besides his gear his mechanics where outstanding aswell. Can't bring examples like this, thats just senseless.

No, were not turning this thread into a debate whether or not PvP is perfectly fine or not. It's been well established by most players in game that there's a problem how 1. classes are unbalanced 2. how rng PvP is 3. how PvP needs to take more skill.

I'm trying to balance this game and make it take skill, because I suck? Yeah makes perfect sense, you're making yourself sound real smart right now.

aha randomly suggesting to nerf glasscannon classes at their only good spot is balancing.
    Thanks for your valuable time.

Those are just examples

Are you really making the argument that over the years the balance got better and better? Seriously? You come on my thread after being trashed in the cash shop thread and you comeback with this? I'll spare you for now... actually no, I lied.

What you just described was a heavily RNG PvP meta, then followed it up with no changes need to be made. One thing is needing to be pampered by cash shop but to have the brain of a baby too? Also DW is better in party budokai than in 1v1 I actually tried that class, you clearly don't know what you're talking about here and you clearly don't know what you're talking about on the other thread.

Also AntiMitfive if the only change to SK was steal life being set to a number they'd still be very strong, want to know how I know? It was already done when it was bugged, and honestly, they did completely fine with it at a set number because they're just that broken. Another thing, SK is one of those classes people choose when they can't play harder classes, and while Karma and Female turtles can counter SK that doesn't mean SK isn't broken.

lol, you are saying I got trashed xD?
    Because im not arguing with imbeciles i got trashed ok.
    Basically the only argument you got is "i played kr and i lose to other people, balance pvp cuz i suck".

First of all, why are you coming up with those random spells and basedamage increases?
    Second all classes were balanced over years by experienced game designers, not early pro KR players like you.
    Every class has it's pros and cons for example the DW is total trash in partybudokai whereas in solo he has better chances after prelims. Fighter is good in both party and solo, while turtle is only good in party. So Fighters and Turtles are a high risk high reward class. Either you are lucky and wipe them out with some skills or you are oneshot by any tank. So there is no need to nerf the damage aspects of any of the mentioned classes.

i can't stop laughing when i just seen you'r message dude haahahaahahah !! u are the typical OP casher that just don't wanna farm and just wanna use he's Visa Card to purshase item !! go save monney dude buy you'r self a life bro hhahahah btw ur diffinition and mine are similar gg's

?
    I would never spend money on a private server, or on a cash shop. Yall just flaming because it's a private server that everything should be so much easier, although it alread is easier, because you can get everything ingame, not like in TW.

To be honest, I think the res% cap on accessory is fine as it is now. Especially since fighters have been resisting/dodging A LOT recently. If anything I believe Daneos should revert props to what it was back in the day.

Basically the prop change was the worst change ever.

Should revert it back to 1 per 1.
    +1

i agree in some points with you , but for mee p2w means that it's way easier for cashers to take advance in game faster then f2p player's

Cool, I didn't know that you can simply define your own things.
    Well then uhmm... I think fighter should be deleted from the game because he is too OP.
    For me OP means if a class is simply based on RNG.

Go ahead, keep trashtalking.
    /s
    Cashshop is basically for people that don't have the time to play as much as others, but can use real money (they earn in the meantime) to keep up/improve the pace.
    As long as someone can have the same gear or stats overall as a casher, then the game is not pay2win. Stop with your bullshit arguments "YEAH BUT CASHING GIVES OTHERS HUGE ADVANTAGE mimimi". It doesn't since everyone can get the same gear and stuff as others.

DBOG is very clearly Pay2Win.

But honestly, what multiplayer game ISN'T nowadays? -.-

yea, this stupid update where you can buy lvl 80 cap, tmq 8 and 9, and cc 200 with all it's gear only through cashshop, made the game so unbelievably pay2win I literally can't believe it. All those overstatted guys.. literally no balance just cashergame
    /s

You said my IQ is not high XD

My friend i go college and this is my last year, im studying business management

I have a part time job to help me so i dont relay to much in my parents, im also part of the football team.

I dont spend my life in front of a screen and wasting my salary in this hardcore cashing game.

Thank you :)

Lol, basically confirms my argument.
    If you dont waste your "salary", why are you complaining that the game would be ruined by reducing droprate of stones?
    Not much of brain used here either. Pushing ur ego here won't make you smarter aswell.