Posts by tuttut2

So CC dungeon is located in West City. There is a nice woman who will port you in if you have a party.

CC Dungeon is a dungeon with different floors. It goes up to floor 100 right now but floor 150 will be coming in open beta. On each floor you have a task you need to do to reach the next floor. The task is always written on the right side. There are tasks like kill every mob on this floor or kill ony specific mobs (super/ultra mobs). On every 5th floor there will be a boss (Floor 5, 10, 15, 20...). If you kill the boss you need to make a choice. Keep going or get your reward. Higher floors will give better rewards. These rewards will also contain coins for the vendor machines and on specific floors (50, 70, 90, 100) you will also get crafting items which you need to craft armor, accessoirs or weapons. You can also got a dogi ball with luck (3% chance to get one on floor 5 reward, 6% on floor 10 reward...). If your party dies then you won't get any reward.

You should start with CC Dungeon at lv 70. You can start at lv 1 but it's not that easy.

same problem. I always have windows defender disabled and don't use an antivirus program. My pc specs are pretty good and I also have a good internet connection. The problem is probably that the client is processing the player informations (guild member informations) synchronously which means everything will wait (freeze) until all player informations are loaded. The solution for that would be to change the client so it will load these informations asynchron (could cause other bugs).

So where are we right now.

On TW we had:

• Crafting
    • Bacterian
    • Kraken
    • Cell
    • Tournament
    • Tmq
    • Ud
    • Scrumble
    • Dojo War
    • CC 150

On DBOG right now:

• Crafting (works fine)
    • Bacterian (still some bugs, you can again kill the boss without getting mob aggro)
    • Kraken (seems like working but maybe the same bug on bacterian works also for kraken, didn't test it)
    • Cell (works fine)
    • Tournament (still some bugs)
    • Tmq (works fine)
    • Ud (works fine)
    • Scrumble (works fine)
    • Dojo War (works fine)
    • CC 100 (works fine but 50 floors missing which will be added on OB)

As you can see it's just mostly bugfixing after that the only thing left is OB

The only clarification screenshots I have seen from a GM was the release date "soon". The progress gets better on a weekly basis, from what I see the slowdowns are really the bugs-people exploiting bugs-making bugs, 3rd party cheat programs etc so thank those people, really pisses me off to be honest :thumbdown:No one give up hope, it will be a grand day :thumbup:

Honestly speeking thats a good thing. If the bug exploiting wouldn't happen now then it would happen in OB which would be really bad for the game. So better find all the bugs and all exploits now and fix it before the OB is here.

with 1100 Gloves you need 92% or 93% or 94% (don't know the exact value right now) atk speed for max without SSJ and Kaioken

with 1220 Gloves you need 94% or 95% or 96% (don't know the exact value right now) atk speed for max without SSJ and Kaioken

with SSJ + 1100 Gloves you need 73% atk speed

with SSJ + 1220 Gloves you need 74% atk speed

with Kaioken + 1100 Gloves you need 95% or 96% atk speed (yeah you will say wtf with Kaioken I need more atk speed than without. Yes Kaioken makes you slower atleast for my tests it was like that)

about 1160 I didn't test it and also for Kaioken + 1220 didn't test it

If you want to reach the point of speed where your moving so fast that you cant even make out what ur characters doing then you need 100% 1100 if you want to be at cap but feel like ur at 90-95% then you got with 100% 1220

The cap is not really 100%. It is a flat value which you will reach in most cases with 100% but with 1100 it is even 98% so something like that. You can test it if you don't believe me.

as long as you can maintain ssj through out the dungeons runs to keep the maximum speed then it dont matter if its 21% or 26% as long as its 1100 your good to go and noice:thumbup:

The 1100 does not make that much of a difference if you have 1% or 2% more atk speed + 1220 it will be the same as 1100

I believe Daneos has made the game way less P2W than it was before. He made it so that you can no longer buy white stones, brown boxes, and dogi balls directly from the cash shop. You have to get lucky with the wagu machine to actually get something worth your money. Yeah you can get lucky sometimes, but you also get really unlucky other times ( from experience). He also made it possible to get these items as a free player.... Does cashing offer an advantage?... duh.... Can u gear up a character without donating a cent? For sure. Then again, as someone mentioned before, cashing is just you putting money into the game that you earned by working 8hrs a couple times a week instead of using this time to be farming or w/e. This is just my opinion on the topic.

P.S. If no1 donates because it is not worth it, the server shuts down. This doesn't benefit anyone. Many of us don't understand this, just saying.....

I just wanted to add something. On tw I never cashed and I could never get more than 10 properties on my earrings and I never got more than 8% attack attribute on my necklace or 60+% confuse/paralyse and many other things. And now here on DBOG I have the chance to get these things without paying.

how hard it is to get this 17 Foc Rings :D i want em :D

and how is Props are good for turtle " what is props anyway" :)

You need to have a good party for Kraken (It is hard for a new player) better go for CC 70 you will need 6 runs for the craft items (not that hard)

Props = properties thats the attributes at the top left corner (wild, funny, elegant, strange, honest, none). You have attack and defense attributes. The same for your enemy and depending on your attribute values (which are in percent) the game will calculate your dmg. There are necklaces and earrings which have effects like 7% funny attack or 10% strange defense. Properties will increase all of these attributes (wild, funny, elegant, strange, honest for defense and attack).

The 17 focus ring from Kraken will give you +13 properties if you get the right pair (a non-foc ring should be reflect). The CC 70 rings will give you 17Foc (not sure right now) and 7% attribute attack (only one attribute) which means you get 34 focus and 14% more attack dmg on one attribute from two rings. The Kraken rings will give you only 13% more attack dmg but on all attributes and will also give you defense. But for some classes like turtle the defense values will only be 50% which means 1% properties will give you 1% attack but only 0,5% defense. Sadly that was a nerf from DBOG (which I still hate).

If I forgot something just ask

for PVE I would go like:

Gloves and Wand 33% crit dmg

Jacket or Pants 28 Foc

Jacket or Pants AND boots 28 con

Necklace 10% Attribute atk (depends on what attribute you pick)

Earrings 2x 13 prop

Rings 17 focus pair from Kraken / CC 70 2x Foc rings with 7% Attribute atk

now try to remember how he killed the karmas and your good to go.

Besides, now with recent update, most classes can just stun karma before they stun you.

Just sad that this is not tw and many things got changed like defense of humans or like divine was a female turtle

I did not read the whole thread but just gonna say something.

I hope you guys are not forgetting PVE. As an example turtle already get nerfed pretty hard compared to tw. I don't think that there will be a reason to pick turtle for pve if you nerf his crit dmg even more and also for pvp it was always like fighter > turtle. If you look at the parties for budokai you will see that nearly everyone has a fighter and nearly no one takes a turtle. Because turtle = 0 defense 1 prop = 0,5% def no dodge no resist no life = dead

P2W = Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.

By definition, any game that allows the player to purchase in-game items for real life money is Pay2Win, unless of course those items are merely cosmetic in nature.

Basically if cash shop was nothing but dogis, I would agree with you. Sadly, this is not the case lol

Well I don't know where you get your definitions from but they are clearly wrong xD If you look it up you will see that the definition of P2W is something else

I am almost quitting the game. Everyone is going Bid and I can't, because I'm fighter, I spent all my day trying to find a party (Jeez, we just need one tanker and one healer), then I became mad because I couldn't find one, in a fail of judgement I brought 350kk in u60 purples, lost my +11 stick (yes, it was a lvl.60 stick, but it was a nice one) with 8 fails and 1 broken. I'm not more finding any stones with farm too, I was killing in one hit with my +11, but even in hours I was getting only u65s (less than 4 or 5).

Did you secretly decreased drop rate or something?

I think that fighter can even do more dmg then turtle with full atk speed (not testet but if I look at the base values it seems like that).

Just go atk speed + crit (if you have enough atk speed also crit dmg) + full prop