Is open beta near or no?

• hi is open beta going to release soon or no?what is the progress right now..please you have give us some hope for this game..JUST GIVE US SOME INFORMATION about what are you going to do what are your plans,what fixes remain to complete the game..CARE A LITTLE for us who waiting so long..i dont ask for private information just tell us the progress of the game...

• hi is open beta going to release soon or no?what is the progress right now..please you have give us some hope for this game..JUST GIVE US SOME INFORMATION about what are you going to do what are your plans,what fixes remain to complete the game..CARE A LITTLE for us who waiting so long..i dont ask for private information just tell us the progress of the game...

If you check update logs and server maintenance you can see what we are working on, that is the progress of the game, that is information. We work everyday to fix the game and get it good, I think that is caring and not just giving a random date if we don't have it yet.

Hope we will get a clarification reminder : u guys promised to annonce it 1 mounth earilier

Clarification reminder? I don't remember we saying anywhere we were going to announce 1 month before or anything like it (if we have please refer it to me so I can confirm it).

We said that when we know for sure we will announce.

• If you check update logs and server maintenance you can see what we are working on, that is the progress of the game, that is information. We work everyday to fix the game and get it good, I think that is caring and not just giving a random date if we don't have it yet.

Clarification reminder? I don't remember we saying anywhere we were going to announce 1 month before or anything like it (if we have please refer it to me so I can confirm it).

We said that when we know for sure we will announce.

u probably miss understanded mee i wanted to say that u guys promised to annonce the realse of OB one mounth earlier i mean if u wanna launch it for 5 feb u will annonce that u will gonna launch it in 5 jan

• The only clarification screenshots I have seen from a GM was the release date "soon". The progress gets better on a weekly basis, from what I see the slowdowns are really the bugs-people exploiting bugs-making bugs, 3rd party cheat programs etc so thank those people, really pisses me off to be honest :thumbdown:No one give up hope, it will be a grand day :thumbup:

• The only clarification screenshots I have seen from a GM was the release date "soon". The progress gets better on a weekly basis, from what I see the slowdowns are really the bugs-people exploiting bugs-making bugs, 3rd party cheat programs etc so thank those people, really pisses me off to be honest :thumbdown:No one give up hope, it will be a grand day :thumbup:

we are not asking for dates we are asking for simply a clarification about how far are we from the OB we don't know any thig and about the dev server we don't even know who are the peopole who get acces to the server transperency isn't the strong point of danaos and dbog team

• we are not asking for dates we are asking for simply a clarification about how far are we from the OB we don't know any thig and about the dev server we don't even know who are the peopole who get acces to the server transperency isn't the strong point of danaos and dbog team

What you are failing to realize, is that you basically just revealed the contradicting situation they have to deal with ("we are not asking for dates we are asking for simply a clarification about how far are we from the OB") that right there my friend, is the contradiction. If they tell you how far from Open Beta we are, then that already gives you a prediction of the date which in turn can still spark up issues since we have a lot of rumor spreaders and daydreamers who once they hear "DBOG Open Beta coming soon" start to make up their own dates and thus spread the false rumors. Which undoubtedly people end up/will end up getting upset either because the game didn't release on the day they were told or because they realize the information that was provided was nothing but false accusations.

• What you are failing to realize, is that you basically just revealed the contradicting situation they have to deal with ("we are not asking for dates we are asking for simply a clarification about how far are we from the OB") that right there my friend, is the contradiction. If they tell you how far from Open Beta we are, then that already gives you a prediction of the date which in turn can still spark up issues since we have a lot of rumor spreaders and daydreamers who once they hear "DBOG Open Beta coming soon" start to make up their own dates and thus spread the false rumors. Which undoubtedly people end up/will end up getting upset either because the game didn't release on the day they were told or because they realize the information that was provided was nothing but false accusations.

i'am sorry but saying for example that the game 80 % done won't give us a date yes this means that the realse is soon and about the rumors to beleive evrey singel thing u hear u have to bee a reta... and u deserve to get upset !! any way's thanks for the clarification

Because we know nothing, its on Danoes I'm just a lonely Mod who also craves OB

if gm's doesn't know any thing , if daneos doesn't trust his team so for sure he don't trust us !!! so how can we trust him bro ? explain to mee how are we suposed to trust him ?

• Look at what has been given to us since the start of this project, it has nothing to do with trust. With the major BID updates we can assume its coming sooner then later. It's not that he doesn't trust his team, he is just trying his hardest to fix bugs and doesn't exactly have a meter of a % done.

• all the fault is of the Chinese, nothing more to say, but Daneos never gonna Ban they, they donate a lot so, they are going to be your day to day

pfff this is for sure the most usless post i have ever seen in my whole life u acuse the whole community of chinnes for being buggers , and i'am sure that what u mean by chinees it's korean japnees all the asiatique players dude i have played with chinnes peopole a lot in many games and there is menority of player that bug u can't acuse a community to bee a buggers if there is 5-10 players who bugged !!! if all chinnes are buggers so all latinos are Cancer and all na and eu are cash shopers ...ect

• i got nervous cuz it's rediculos post !!! how can u acuse a whole community for somthing that a bunch of them did !!

Honestly speeking thats a good thing. If the bug exploiting wouldn't happen now then it would happen in OB which would be really bad for the game. So better find all the bugs and all exploits now and fix it before the OB is here.

• So better find all the bugs and all exploits now and fix it before the OB is here.

Yet some people are taking this current phase seriously lol. Sadly most peeps are toxified out there & are beefing n' stuff.. Just imagine such a screwjob as the current situation is happends in the actual thing, well guess what, HELL NO. Thanks to this phase, the game is for sure to be ready once it should be. For the original poster's question, only time has the answer.

• So where are we right now.

On TW we had:

• Crafting
    • Bacterian
    • Kraken
    • Cell
    • Tournament
    • Tmq
    • Ud
    • Scrumble
    • Dojo War
    • CC 150

On DBOG right now:

• Crafting (works fine)
    • Bacterian (still some bugs, you can again kill the boss without getting mob aggro)
    • Kraken (seems like working but maybe the same bug on bacterian works also for kraken, didn't test it)
    • Cell (works fine)
    • Tournament (still some bugs)
    • Tmq (works fine)
    • Ud (works fine)
    • Scrumble (works fine)
    • Dojo War (works fine)
    • CC 100 (works fine but 50 floors missing which will be added on OB)

As you can see it's just mostly bugfixing after that the only thing left is OB

• Let's just not put on the pressure too much. If a +15 duplication glitch comes through in the Open Beta, then the entire game is through. We can tolerate all this bugged maxed gear in the PoB where it's gonna get wiped anyway, but if that happens in the OB, it's all over.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!