Posts by ainttoxic

who cares if you cant ticket the best gear ?

wow, use ticket on 300 def armor lv 70 gives like 1k~ def instead?

you have access to it aswell and the gear is temporary.
    I personally neither have honey nor tickets but don't mind others having it.

But on excellent craft armor its truly unbalanced. Maybe make them bind aswell?

same with gear 60+ with any rarity.

lol yea

f647a6965b2dbf958e85037a71c152e8.pngbug

It's hard to say "congratulations" around here.

lol hypocrite much?

rants everyone about actual accomplishments, comes here to tell how great he and his guild is by winning some global events with 20 other big guilds, and a dojo fight noone gives a damn about. Meantime you not even playing this game yet you flame that noone is congratulating you?

delete your forum account plz

btw you should check out dbo and try to play this mmorpg it sometimes fun, just saying newsanchor sandu

fun is to deprive my members of participating in the scramble because you guild is already irrelevant?
    you are only underestimating all the server when talking that when PARADISE + FaZe + CHAMPIONS are in the scramble it is impossible to get to win.

irrelevant like newsanchor sandu?
    ive never seen you ingame

In pubg it's a bannable offense to help players outside your own group in order to get wins. It's not the community that manages that but the game itself is about the last man standing or team. Scramble is about gathering seven balls and there are no rules against helping or getting help. DBO is what 8 years old? Scramble has always been like this.

In DBOkr we used to face with a 30 player guild ( which was still paradise ) Korean alliances of around 100 players doing scramble , but different from Ryosai we wouldn't run away with 1 dragon ball as if we were winning something , we would actually gather our members and fight those players, most of the time we couldn't do much until ( due to other guilds seeing how we fought them) joining us as well to the point where we were the ones making the wish then.

We could've just stayed in the forums cursing how bad that guild strategy was or we could gather allies in a dead game (DBO has always been a dead Niche game and dbokr was worse since it required fake KSSN and cellphones confirmation to play) and take the wishes from them. It's about choices , some choose to win other choose to be Salty. You said Scramble could be a very fun event, it was always fun for us.

fun using 30 htbs at 5 people because you struggle winning with your 300 people xd

I did not understand.
    He's crying over us gathering more guilds for the scramble. I said that rival guilds can join as well, instead of crying like he's doing ... and doing that would make the scramble into something competitive rather than into something easy like it is today, fight only against Ryosai - and let's coven , is already in decline - it's easy, but if they had better planning than "all against us" would be more interesting.

desperate people think winning 100 vs 10 is an achievment and fun

normal party setup is still

Healer

tanker

buffer

2x DPS <-- supposed slot for humans.

Poko Karma good Slots for humans. And dont come up with this stupid "Speed has to be nerfed". You have no clue about Balancing or what is healthy for the game with ur PT Guild and 2-3 ultima mains backing you up. How about 75% less damage if you dont have fighter or sm in Party? Sounds Good to me to make them viable for bids :ddddddddd.

Maybe one of the problems is that buffers aren't just good at support, but offense as well? Perhaps nerfing spins will help ease things up? I mean buffs aren't needed everywhere and yet people still take buffers because they have powerful offense.

Lol?

This change was only published because apparently Buffer Mains like skedar Couldnt find a party for kraken/cell. Their spins are not good for boss clearing. What the Problem with reverting the Change? People who have a Buffer on cap as an alt will Never Take a random Buffer, and people who need One will Simply invite a random one.

Pretty sure cashing has nothing to do with the upgrading algorithm. You simply just wanna keep it that people who put in more Zeni and effort into upgrading = people who put in little effort. Which is the case right now. Rates for success should be reworked and I do agree that broken should make an item vanish, which is implemented in almost every other mmorpg. Most people who are against this just want to have the same result as people who try hard abdn are willing to label them cashers. I gotta i upgrade should using farmed blues and quest blues you just wanna be equal to players who try hard. And it’s your problem not the player base in general if you cant farm, stick to +6 or cash in.

Finally someone understands that if you dont want to put in effort and/or time you Simply shouldnt be able to compete with Hardcore players.

My dear topic filled with good and productive discussions, screenshots and videos has ended up with an idiot wanting to prove that being on top is different from being the first. You can do your job and end this suffering Tempest sama. :(

And a guild full of pts has proven how cringy they are.

Btw arent you like one of the worst members in paradise?

Nvm just saw your signature and you are completly random lol.

Why are you even trashtalking or creating this thread lmfao

lowkey most useless people spend their time bragging about how OP their guild is while being beyond bad

Stop wasting your time with ainttoxic
    In page 3 we could see he can't even read and understand things properly. I posted that.
    It's a waste of time talk to him since he can't read and will not understand anything you post here.
    You will say "A", he will understand "B" and than make a post quoting you with a shit english.
    (My english isn't good, but even me doesn't write so bad as him)

My english is actually pretty good but I am not a tryhard in forums and rather use some trashenglish like yours so you might understand me.