Posts by Hardlock

NEVER going to add it again? So what about Confusing Drumbeat from Plasmas? AOE Confusion for what. It should, needs* to be added, almost for PvE, maybe if somehow they can later make that feature just work with mobs.

Yes, probably has a modification but not in PvP system (for attack others players outside pvp), something will be done but i cant confirm anything yet.

Hi, this before caused that others players started bothering to others players outside PvP Zone, therefore it was decided not add this function.

Hello,

you are confused, that "Gameplay" was recorded by a NTL worker and he showed it to a friend. But was only a test and never was implemented because they did not accept it (is not in the client.) The only thing that is in the client are the maps that i showed.

Cheers :dpeace:

Hola, el enfoque te aumenta:

• La posibilidad de acertar un golpe (Hit Rate)
    • La posibilidad hacer criticos energicos (Crit.Energy Rate)
    • La posibilidad de acertar un stunt / debuffs (Succes Rate)
    • Ataque energético

Un saludo! :dpeace:

Yes and it was previously said that some items from cash shop they can get in the future of other methods.

plenty of people to test

But only 1 dev ,back to 2014 what daneos say.delete f.u.c.k.i.n.g.donations system ,

2 DEV*. If you dont want donate not do it. Nobody works for free and the server is not kept alone.

As i said, we can always change our mind, the server Pre-Open Beta Its made for the purpose to test and find bugs. If its not necessary, it will not be implemented in POB.

On the DEV Server we are enough people for test that content and if we see it necessary will be implemented in POB Server.

Cheers! :dpeace:

Hello, for the moment the BIDS (Cell, Kraken and Bacterian) and CC100-150 will only be available in Open Beta, but always can change of opinion.

Regards! :dpeace:

Ya lo se cuando le doy a iniciar me salta un cartel diciendo has sido desconectado del server

Prueba de hacer estos pasos:

1: Asegurate que tu Firewall de Windows no te este bloqueado el acceso, para ello, dale permisos / privilegios.

2: Si aún así te sigue saliendo el mismo error, intenta cambiar la compatibilidad del DBOG.exe y DBOGLauncher.exe (Aunque dudo que sea ese el problema).

Más que nada algo te esta denegando el acceso al servidor, asegurate que no tengas antivirus, algún firewall o el Windows defender que te esta denegando el acceso.

Un saludo! :dpeace:

what is diffrence bw male and female turtle

Hi, the only difference is when you use the "turtle book".

Male Book increase attack speed and movement speed but drains LP.
    Female Book increase 1000 RP (All Balls) and increase defense but drains EP.