Posts by Turtlebob

I'm actually here for the disabling multi client. In most mmorpgs you can't do this. This will also require people to use more skill and work together more. Not to mention I got tired of everyone with them and their 5 accounts around plat. Smh

i agree but they are all already lvl 60.. . what do u think about that

Just let multi-client die. It's time for real cooperation in this game and not just soloeing. If the playerbase is the problem, then let it be. The idea of all this is to have a new well reformed game in which people will come and stay. If for some reason it doesn't work, it'll be something that was mean to happen with/or/out the changes.

Also, leveling craft is one of the easiest things to do. If you think is hard and you have 7 + characters max level, then you're doing something wrong and may be autistic.

but people are already lvl 60 with all chars disabling multi client will not be that effective isnt it so?

Every time when i read your posts i feel like youre disabled i don't see sense for arguing/talk with you because im just tired of repeating my self/quoting other ppl post, here will always guy like you who think that everytihing is ok and he is righ, i know that if i would answer all your "arguments" you will just come back with more bullshlt and logic from ass because you don't accept reality.

i just saw rinders profile. he has all chars if multi client didnt exist everyone would have a main char that would be way cooler...

Funny is that nearly 60% of the playerbase gained their equip with multi client bugs and so on and now after 60% got it so easy you bring up a big update which make it waaaaay more harder to get the same equipment for new people that is unfair. This update is just good with a wipe. Without a wipe its just crap for new players that will never get it that fast like they got

its very unfortunate that everybody abbused multi client and after 1 year of playing he will (finally) maybe remove it. i knew that this function would break the game because u dont need to invest time to create a new char that means u can have easy all chars and the game will be boring very soon. I wish daneos would have removed it earlier ( because everyone have a buffer now) maybe at the beginning of open beta. even though its still effective to remove this function because in the pvp plat they are all buffed and that sucks

Kaioken at lvl 3 should have fast animations on skills as SSJ, yes indeed.

Yea well at lvl3 you gain 30% power buff, with critic and stuffs, but yea kaioken maxed should have a bit less drain than lvl 1 or 2.

It is normal to have drain, if there is no drain it would be broken af, it would be default power buff and not transformation as it is.

hmm thats right ok but movement speed is to low..

can u explain me how they dupplicated their zeni??? i know it wont work but i didnt really understand why they got banned