Posts by Tsuku

Yes, we should already learn how to "stay out of deeper discussions" but we are here still arguing about the same matter again and again, well said :D

Im waiting to see ya folks in dbo 2.0, we will see what happens then, greetings!

Took the words right out of my mouth, except in reality, it's on the contrary. Before you make any foolish statements, make sure you're properly acknowledged of such terms.

If you actually look into this abbreviation, it's simply free to play. Look up the internet, it's one of the most basic terms concerning games. There's no fee required to fully play this game. It's not pay to play nor buy to play, it's free. P2w term can apply to any of these game models. It's usually f2p model that suffers from it for obvious reasons.

My suggestion would be to do some research before so inadequately calling everyone else blind or dumb for your own lack of knowledge and perhaps you'll figure out why this game has p2w elements to begin with.

Yes, You are right its both f2p and p2w, my bad in choosing the wrong words, but I explained it later so i ment something else. I should say... f2w? Then poll question was wrong in the first place, but we can understand what he meant, yes? So in truth u just wanted to point out my poor word choice, knowing what im talking about. Just about that little "elements". Now im going to hear from You that this server keep going because of cashers blah blah blah...

I know certain casher that probably covered the server cost alone. And there is many of them, working for administration vacations probably. Im not saying He shouldn't earn for his huge work, just implying that exclusive cosmetics like dogi/vehicles etc should be sufficient. And sorry for my english guys :)

Someone who says it was f2p is blind or maybe just dumb. Of course u could achieve everything by playing playing and playing. It doesnt mean its f2p because of that... You can sell clocks, all kind of dogis when they were worth something, a lot of u70 stones before, many expensive brown boxes and You need them badly to progress in endgame. Or u can just sell ur boxed equipment via ah. Thats why wipe and new client will shine! With binded gear and fixed early problems like that stones, p2w will be limited. Probably not in 100% but i see a bright future.

^

You can get into there right now too. Just gotta know da wae. You can also go behind that wall close to CC teleport. The high school i mean xD

As i wrote before, we have no business in West City besides questing up to 40 and doing CC. Flying there is not needed. Also West City is not a large Map. You can easily run/dash. Or if it's too hard for you, use the Bus system in there. Pretty sure you guys can all afford that easy af xD

I know that u can, but da wae is not intended. Thats the limitation from the retail version so its very possible

Funny that I never cashed not on tw not on dbog. But hey because I did what you dream of I'm a casher. It needs to stay a dream =P

I know you won't believe me but idc everyone that knows me knows also that I never cashed.

Sorry man, I intended to say it to the cashers. I dont mean specifically You (no offence). But if You said that You did it, I have question how? You just cant grind so much in that short period, craft is cheap now and with this tmq drop rates... Or it is another way, a secret maybe? :P

I am glad that we finally agree on something :). Anyways why are these people arguing about an earring when this thread is about equipment boxes, SMH.

Back on topic,

I think my idea of making equipment boxes purchasable for 24hrs as an event once a month would be a good idea..

Adding a 2nd wagu machine without dogis wouldn't be a bad idea I guess but rng on top of rng? RNG to get boxes and RNG to get good stat? If they made it it will probably be 99% chance to get potions and 1% for boxes lol. I'd rather have them implement what I stated before so you can buy them directly but only for 24hrs once a month.

And yes, beautifull idea! You can buy the brown boxes then without any risk once a month! Perfect deal for 2rich4u

Lol you are telling me you want to have best gear with just a few hours of farming? Sry but it's the best gear right now so it's normal that it's expensive. Normally you should farm weeks for it but nah right now you farm a few days and you have the zeni to buy it.

But hey I know you farmed on retail already and don't want to do it again....

Few hours? Dont be ridiculous, we are playing fcking everyday and cant get anything that easily, there is much more to buy than one earring. We can farm whole year and im okay with that if You will do the same! But no, better donate and box everything in few days and go brag about budokai wins, best guilds, etc.

Brown boxes binded? Dont be funny, cashers still can get everything that way. It will be even worse, because it means that f2p players can get it only from event boss. Like someone stated before, we should drop it from dungeons, that should do the trick. With binded boxes, You can have everything and just stand on the plat all day. And we cant obtain anything playing everyday...

Yes, we should obtain good items and maybe boxes actually by PLAYING, because now you just cant play without cashing. They have everything from wagu, selling boxes and u70. People who actually play cant obtain anything, mostly just cheap white stones. U cant do any tmq 5/6 because they are giving up after ten runs without even legendary item. The most of them said that "dungeons are boring, I dont want to do this". Of course, because they just can buy these items for zeni (selling u70 and boxes, dogi balls). Go and make 200kk zeni without cashing to buy just one fcking attack speed gloves...

I play fighter also and I know what are You saying. I was standing all day as second char waiting for party and I found it only once, and tmq bugged...

So it can be painfull, You must buy equipment for zeni. Probably not know, ah is completely empty and people are waiting for new lvl cap. Grind, grind and grind and You will buy it when people gonna rush tmq after lvl cap

You are doing just the same, other people can have freedom too. You can play fighter if You want, but they can also refuse to take You to the party. Why You are demanding that everyone must going according to your will? If You play on tw before You should know already that fighter is a class for rich people. Make turtle/ultima, get $$$ and You will have gear for your fighter. Its pure pvp class.

Seriously, idk why launcher is uglier and uglier after updates :/

I would like to see your project as official, its great and I hope for some changes in official gray dull-looking launcher

They spawn when you kill mobs, get it into your head. Flying around does nothing for anyone, your chances aren't that good either, if you don't kill the mobs, less db mobs will spawn it's a fact, I dont know how many noobs I need to call out on this forum to make them wake up.

The fact is that everyone knows that you need to kill the mobs to spawn, but its not like everyones just flying and nobody kills them. Other people doing that, changing channels etc.

Thats when u can pick up all db from those places all around the map. Im just saying, its possible also. Many people clears the spots, and many people just fly. As long as there are people who clears them, there is no problem in flying at all.

Everyone have different strategy but there is no final solution. Flying around the map is as good as clearing spots, everyone works for you ;)

I was flying during that hunt and got 12 dragon balls. Nine on the morning, but later got only 3. I even went on mushroom map, and there was a TONS of db mobs, but cant drop even one. Its just a pure luck. You just have bad time.