Add Brown Boxes to Cash Shop

• The problem is that nobody can obtain that amount of money without spending 130 real life dollars on cash points.

Thats 130 dollars for 1 accessory..... In level 55 cap.......

How can that possibly be "the price"

OK. then let me correct you that is 130 dollars( nah man not really) for the BEST ACCESORY in the game. not just an accesory

• How about just try getting boxes from World Boss and both save your money and not rage on Wagu. Yeah it takes longer, but hey you aren't throwing away money.

Mostly cause it takes you about 6 hours and 500k to get 1 box. Considering you need hundreds, its not a very attractive option.

Even if 55 cap last 3 months, it will take you longer than that to get enough boxes to box just 1 accessory.

• So you would prefer donating $130 on Wagu and have the chance of not getting boxes at all?

You havent read what I have said.

No, you should be able to buy them for a reasonable price on the cash shop.

On taiwan it was around 20 dollars for 50 boxes.

130 dollars buys you enough Z32s to make 150kk. Which might buy you an earring that will be outdated in 1-3 months and thats assuming the seller drops from his 500kk asking price to the general consensus that its worth 150kk.

You could put infinite money in the wagu and not get anything

• Okay sorry. Still though, I don't mind using the world boss method because it keeps cash in my pocket. It's like the Flight quest: takes longer than just buying the skill off AH, but it's free.

• Few hours? Dont be ridiculous, we are playing fcking everyday and cant get anything that easily, there is much more to buy than one earring. We can farm whole year and im okay with that if You will do the same! But no, better donate and box everything in few days and go brag about budokai wins, best guilds, etc.

Funny that I never cashed not on tw not on dbog. But hey because I did what you dream of I'm a casher. It needs to stay a dream =P

I know you won't believe me but idc everyone that knows me knows also that I never cashed.

• 13 props? please ill give you time to re -read what you just wrote. and please if you still think you are right show me a pic of a lv 55( max level rn) with 13 props .

Please re read what I said, I said the best in the game atm is 10, but the best (lvl70) is 13 props. Why waste $130 on that when 70 is gonna be here. Still the price is ridiculous.

• 13 props? please ill give you time to re -read what you just wrote. and please if you still think you are right show me a pic of a lv 55( max level rn) with 13 props .

He never said lvl 55. He said 13 props is max. Which it is.

The level 55 item is not the best accessory in the game, a level 70 13 prop earring/34 dex etc earring is.

Therefor how can somebody seriously want 130 dollars for what will become trash in a few months.

How much is a level 70 13 prop earring going to be worth (Although 70 legendary earrings are all perma binded) Lets assume they can be unbinded here/

• Please re read what I said, I said the best in the game atm is 10, but the best (lvl70) is 13 props. Why waste $130 on that when 70 is gonna be here. Still the price is ridiculous.

I dont get you. Don't wanna waste 130$? go and farm, go and do tmq/ud or powerlevel or idk. 130$ is the price (you guys made up im not even checking) for an earring that is max stat rn and again RIGHT NOW is the best item in the game. which in a 1v1 situation will make the difference.

Prolly the guy just changed 20-50 boxes and got this stat idk where you going with the 130$dollars.

Even if they are 130$ that item will be instantaneous, meaning you will get it in 30 seconds of trade right ?Ofc you have to pay for something so powerfull that you gain it in 30 seconds.

If not you have to work for it.

Let me remind you game is very much p2w so idk why you are SO surprised.

• This game is not made to be completed in weeks of playing dammit.

It supposed to take years. You are just assuming that everyone will pay and get everything instant? That will be top 1% of population,rest will work their asses of to buy that earring. Still this is so much offtopic.

I do agree we need more brown boxes as i stated above

• There is p2w and then there is dbo which is a new level.

Heres the problem, I'm probably going to come up against an SK in Budokai that has got 2 of those earrings, and +11 - 13 armor and weapons.

How would you suggest my fighter beats him? Lets assume I have already used HTB2.

Lets also assume hes not stupid enough to let me KD him out of the ring at the start of the fight.

• I have yet to see one constructive post from you on this forum.

You are toxic to this community.

You are also completely ignorant of anybody elses view point or logic.

Well you see what you want to see, please notice that youre the one who blame me by calling me cancer, toxic or ignorant.

But at least i don't care coz i know that i'm better.

• Game is not fair bro. But at lv 70 ur fighter will probly 1 shot with +8 gear and only 8-10 props if not 25 dex on earrings .

• Game is not fair bro. But at lv 70 ur fighter will probly 1 shot with +8 gear and only 8-10 props if not 25 dex on earrings .

SKS who stack Con with 1 x anti crit jacket can tank a SHSN crit from a +12 pole using +10 armor. This assumes you use crit rate gloves. If you dont use crit rate gloves you will go from critting once a week to once a blue moon.

This was before the fighter crit nerf.

Genuine question now, not looking for a fight. Have you fought many properly good lvl 70 SKs? 80% Anti crit is no joke, Bold Strike is no joke, success based attacks is no joke, 1k defence on each armor piece without upgrades is no joke, fear is no joke, paralysis is no joke.

At least thunder is a bit more effective in 70 cap, but your still only wasting their auto pot in 1 round.

You will almost never crit them, (Coming from somebody with the CC150 Crit rate title, 34 dex earrings, 28 dex craft and tmq 7 armor/34 dex cc110 armor dex rings and crit rate gloves) where as they will crit you with bold strike constantly because dodge is underpowered, and dodge pots where nerfed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!