Posts by xlr678

Well the best SM build ->>>Click ME!Only thing you should care about is gear, you can use dex + con gear for more critics or you can use %LP, con and props gear.

Mostly this %LP,%LP, con with con/res rings and prop earrings was epic for SM since SM didn't need to stack a lot of DEX to get critic rate like fighters, thx to critic rate passive skill.
    You would be a bit tankish just upgrade gear +10 or a bit more and with auto pots you would last a lot or just get all CON based.

dex doesnt crit or phy dmg as of now and the dodge up passive was useful idk about you but it worked for my SM char and my friends

But a swordsman is not much to dodge, is over hit hard not?

but both give dodge so taking the better one is just better , and even if you are SM and not all about dodge its nice to have you never know when it will save you .

New build for sword, they think? Click here

here http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-…040500101510144502641040/
    did some changes , spirited roar is just better then might scintillation is fine at 2 and its best to have the passive evade up then penetrade since dex give 5 dodge and some ressistance but a small amount so 26*5 = 130 the passive is 367 so its more and i think that the 237 dodge rate is better then the ressistance you get + its a passive so you have it all the time and no need to spend time in pvp using it .

you should add up to U70, you shouldnt have to pay a lot of money / farm for a long time and depend on luck for a 1/3 chance to upgrade an item . brown boxes aswell i mean the best gear is already in cc150 and tmq7 and so on but having some luck based system other then the upgrade system is fun and being free will make it more appealing and less sad when you get bad stuff. also you should be able to get the autopot from there aswell just seems right.

about other stuff i dont really mind but those just look like a good idea .

Problem with the limits of guild members

For weeks there problems with the limit membership in a guild, not only few cases occur but is something that is in all the unions, and the problem lies in the expulsion of members when that happens then a small example I can decipher the problem. When there is a limit of 50 members and 20 members of the guild are expelled, 20 posts have been removed and left in vain as it works out a notice of "the union reached maximum membership" this is annoying and it should be fixed as soon possible please !.

read the update patch note, in the next update it should be fixed :)

Because, again, you're supposed to use white stones at that point. If they didn't exist or were hard to get like the original, then it would be p2w for sure, but since we're supposedly going to be able to get them from drops, then that changes everything. You're going to have to wait until you're able to farm them.

thats good , i dont think that the upgrading system should be that hard since cashers will still have a big advantage over non cashers since they can try more . if it will be really hard to make something level 70 +15 when someone does that either because he is extremely lucky or a huge casher or even both he will have such a huge advantage that people with less luck will have really no chance against him, im thinking maybe make it so its easier to get to +12 i guess but more than that will be kinda hard so people with +15 will be stronger then the averave +12 but not game breaking strong . dont get me wrong getting +12 will still cost a lot of money but atleast you will be rewarded for using so much money.

martial artists get no love :P