Posts by Ebon

Mind that when I mentioned Xenoverse earlier I mean that the game doesn't provide what the fanbase is actually looking for, they did try to recreate the mmorpg feeling this game provided, this game still did a much better job.

Development companies can actually copy each other's "approach" to the game, Xenoverse was made by Dimps, while DBO was developed by NTL. The fact that they both worked for the same franchise doesn't mean they couldn't try to copy each other's mechanics.

Got to love how defensive xenoverse fans get when this is brought up, lol.

Despite the major development flaws, a Dragonball RPG game like this was always what fans called for, an open world Dragonball game they could immerse themselves into and directly become part of. To this date the franchise management has failed to come with anything better, not even Xenoverse can beat this game. So here we are until a proper Dragonball MMORPG comes out.

Having said that, with the current state of the game there is little to no reason to actually invest time trying to progress. As previously said, the lack of proper class balancing cuts the amount of playable classes by half, and the RNG dependency will make you frustrated way more often than pleased. It is nothing new whatsoever, while this particular private server has improved many aspects of the game compared to retail, it has broken many others, some which we will never be able to fully fix. It would take a full redesign of nearly every feature in the game to make it functional.

All-in-all it is a very exciting game for new comers, but things will surely take a turn in the long run.

Shadow_Knight_Tier_S.png

Had to translate this, you're welcome.

Ended up paying for a VPN and gave Black Desert Online a try with some retired DBO guildmates! So far so good, plenty of stuff to do there.

Appreciate the suggestions guys, will surely try some of them.

I like the idea of having quiz events in different languages, giving the largest non-english DBOG communities a chance to score.

The race event sounds really fun despite the visual bugs, participants can always record it just to play safe.

I strongly endorse themed screenshot events such as seasonal cosplay (summer screenshot event for instance), and it would give cheap dogis some use.

Video editing is not very popular in DBOG yet and because it is very time-consuming editors usually wont participate, UNLESS the rewards can somehow be worth the time and effort.

But I would still love to see you spawn custom bosses with modified loot Aru . Having a reliable event host with the necessary cmds is something Daneos should consider having.

I know you said you deleted all the content but try deleting SystemEnv.txt at C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragonball Online Global\user. You can also try and delete the specific character's account folder even though it has no sound settings in it.

You agree that dodge rate shouldnt be RNG? The point of dodging is being RNG...

Dodging will always be RNG, the proc formula is what needs to be updated so dodge rate and hit rate work 90% according to actual player stats. Right now it feels a player's stat only affects 30% of the formula, causing the other 70% to be completely random.

Having a character with 2.000 dodge rate being hit by a character with 300 hit rate, or dodging a character with 2.000 hit rate while you have 300 dodge rate is what needs to stop happening (at least as often as it currently does). Make proc formulas be at least 85% - 90% based on actual player stats.

The whole banking system needs a revamp, guild banking included.

I've never played a game where a player's bank is smaller than the player's inventory until DBO.

1 - Make all bank capsules z32 perhaps make them more expensive to upgrade/expand.
    2 - Right now the Account Bank Item is completely useless and not worth the cash points Make player-binded items account binded, tradeable between account characters via account bank.
    3 - Add more guild slots and make Guild bank accessible by all guild members (view) but only Master and JR's can add/remove items from it.

Yo creo que es baseado en la diferência de niveles. Te has fijado en el nivel de los bichos? Digamos que eres 60 y estas en Papaya farmeando niveles 65+, por ser 5 niveles mas alto hay mas probabilidad de que te esquiven.

Pero no me hagas caso, hay muchos stats en este juego que todabia no funcionan correctamente, la destreza es un buen ejemplo.

1 - I'd set one specific channel to host the event, I don't personally feel the idea of looking on the same exact places more than once.

2 - Instead of rewarding the 1st 3 players to arrive at the character only the 1st player will receive the reward, this because the 1st player can provide clues to his buddies, they can even party up and know each other's location, tp to each other etc (Even though I am pretty sure you would notice if someone teleports in, but just so you can blink at ease).
    - Once the character is found hide another character in a different location where another winner will be chosen, and even a 3rd character after that if you will. This should make the event last a little bit longer and not be a mere 3 minute thing.

Hopefully they'll grant you permission to spawn/delete special NPCs and modify their loot tables for more exciting events. Keep it up!